Dr. Kurt Kampert, MD

Dr. Kurt Kampert, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Kurt Kampert, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Shreveport, LA and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Temple Univ Sch Of Med in 2000 and specializes in rheumatology.

1455 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop

Shreveport, LA 71105

• Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Kampert

See how frequently Dr. Kampert performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fibromyalgia
Arthritis
Osteoarthritis of Hands

Dr. Kampert's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kampert "Listen, take time with patients, answer all questions, relentlessly pursue diagnosis."

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Keesler Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Keesler Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Kampert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kampert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kampert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kampert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kampert to family and friends

Dr. Kampert's Performance

I went to see Dr. Kampert yesterday for knee and elbow pain. I chose him because of his excellent ratings online. Both he and his office staff are very pleasant. Dr. Kampert sat down and was very thorough in explaining what was causing my pain. He wasn't rushed and has a very calming demeanor. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I was not overly impressed with Dr. Kampert. He seemed very nice and I have heard great things from other people. But I waited several hours past my appointment time. I felt like he had decided my diagnosis before seeing me. He was open to me coming back if I did not agree, but I decided not to. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I Saw dr . Kampert for a second opinion i was extremely happy with my visit. He has wonderful bedside manner and was very thoughtful , kind and compassionate while listening to my story . I feel confident in him to help me battle my medical situation which is at best complicated ! THANK U .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
He's a wonderfully compassionate Dr,he listens to everything I have to say and never have I felt rushed by him. He answers any questions. He is very reassuring. He's very observant and even noticed my posture indicated the pain I was in, without me having to say a word. Go see him!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0