Dr. Kurt Heinking, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Heinking

Mid Western University Multi

3450 Lacey Rd Downers Grove, IL 60515

Dr. Kurt Heinking, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine specialist in Downers Grove, IL. He graduated from Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University and specializes in neuromusculoskeletal medicine and sports medicine.

Dr. Heinking accepts

Dr. Heinking accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Heinking treats your condition or procedure

3.9

Dr. Heinking?
Dr. Heinking's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kurt Heinking, DO
Dr Heinking is amazing. He has done more for my back issues then anyone else and I have seen a lot of different people. I call him the magic man. I love this man!! The only down side is that he is so good it takes a while to get into see him sometimes, but that is because he is good and Teaches as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Heinking, DO?
Excellent physician! Spends time listening and treatments are very thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Heinking, DO?
It's been a couple of years since I was a patient of Dr. Heinking, but I am forever grateful for the care he provided. He has a great sense of humor (though not for everyone) and through osteopathic manipulation he was able to relieve chronic shoulder pain I had been suffering from for years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Heinking, DO?
After years of pain, numbness, and debilitating migraines I found Dr. Heinking. He has a wealth of knowledge and many t techniques to diagnose and treat. I never thought I'd be well again. Everyone I refer agrees. He does have students in the room and practicing treatment, but if you feel that is not for you make your preference known.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Heinking, DO?
Dr. Heinking is one of the best doctors that I have ever been to. He is professional, relaxing and personable. He makes you feel so at ease , I wish all doctors were like him . He is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Heinking, DO?
I have had back problems for years, I had seen countless doctors and tried countless treatments before finding Dr. Heinking. He is a godsend for me. He has been the only doctor who's been able to help me in probably 10 years. He does usually run a bit behind, a little too much sometimes, but it is worth the wait. He is also a teacher so there are students learning from him... The more people he can teach to be like him, the better! The staff in his office is also the best, super friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Heinking, DO?
The staff at the Midwestern University Clinic seem to prefer sitting around texting on their phones or laughing with each other rather than helping the patient. Each time I came in, he was running late. DrHeinking left me with a student who didn't have a clue what she was doing. And he probably spent 10 minutes at the most with me,most of which he was on his computer the whole time. He also made some very racist remarks which were extremely offensive as well as jokes that were very inappropriate
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kurt Heinking, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Heinking?