Dr. Kurt Harris, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Palm Harbor Medical Associates 3820 Tampa Rd Ste 202 Palm Harbor, FL 34684 Get Directions
Dr. Kurt Harris, MD
Dr. Kurt Harris, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Palm Harbor, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital and Mease Dunedin Hospital.

Dr. Harris' Experience

See how Dr. Harris' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Harris is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Harris has admitting privileges.

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harris to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Harris' Performance
in Clearwater, FL |
Like another reviewer said, if I could give negative stars I would. This "Doctor" threw a box of Azo at my head from across the room saying that 'I' ruined HIS urine sample. I HAD to take something for the pain & didn't know it would "ruin" the test. His inability to control his anger is scary, left me in tears, and I now wish I had called law enforcement. It was THAT bad. And, this wasn't my first bad experience with him, but it was certainly my last.
in Tampa, FL |
I would give him no star if possible. His bedside manners are horrible and threatening. I asked him twice to stop being so mean in his speaking to me. His response was if I said that to him one more time He would be mean and I didn't want that to happen, believe him. His horrible attitude is so bad it is very difficult in seeing the goodness of him as a doctor. I have been told several times even with a friend in the room that he didn't have time to answer my Q. NO LONGER MY DOCTOR
Tarpon Springs, FL |
Dr.Harris is not for the faint of heart type of patient, truthfully he scared the snot out of me at first but he spent a great amount of time with me on my first visit and is very thorough and in my condition that's exactly the kind of doctor I need and want to manage my health care and to work with my other doctors to provide me the best care available.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Harris is proactive. I know he's always one step ahead of whats needs to be done.
in Dunedin, FL |
Dr. Harris is very thorough and informative. Good communication skills.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Harris doesn't just examine me, write a couple of prescriptions and go onto the next patient. He's my partner in healthcare. He holds me accountable to my insulin regime and diet. He's matter-of fact, studied, learned, and keeps up. His focus is always on me throughout our visit. . Dr. Harris is a true accountability partner and excellent doctor. He is exactly what I need in a physician. I consider myself lucky to have found him and I'm grateful for his thorough, consultative approach.
Have you seen Dr. Kurt Harris, MD?
Are you Dr. Harris?

Compare Dr. Harris

Dr. Harris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1985

St Francis Med Center

Dr. Harris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cryosurgery