Dermatology  |
Dr. Kurt Grelck, DO
Dr. Grelck is a board-certified dermatologist and board-certified internist who is knowledgeable in the latest treatment protocols for skin diseases and conditions. Professional areas of interest include comprehensive acne treatments to minimize scarring, early skin cancer detection and treatment, and treatments of rosacea, eczema and atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo, warts, molluscum, skin allergies and rashes.

Forefront Dermatology - Stevens Point

5501A Vern Holmes Dr

Stevens Point, WI 54482

Dr. Kurt Grelck, DO

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Grelck

It is my honor and privilege to provide care for my patients, and I do my best to treat each person as I would a family member or close friend.

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Dr. Grelck's Experience

Dr. Grelck's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology**
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• The University Of Illinois
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

• Endogenous ochronosis within melanocytic nevi., 6/29/11
  • Synthetic, Spectroscopic and Antitumor Activity Studies on Phosphacyanorboranes., 343C, 383,
  • A Novel Approach to the Syntheses of Functionalized, Water Soluble Icosahedral Carboranyl Anions. Crystal Structure of N- [(Trimethylamineboryl)carbonyl]-L-tyrosinate: A Synthon for Novel Carboranylpeptides., 67, 2002
  • Signet ring cell perianal Pagets Disease loss of MUC2 expression and loss of signet ring cell morphology associated with invasive disease., 2011; 33:6
  • Large Polypoid Dermatofribroma in a Young Boy: A Case Report., 19, 2011.
  • Hypopigmented patches in a young Columbian boy: a case report., 6/29/12

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Dr. Grelck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grelck to family and friends
Dr. Grelck's Performance
Waupaca, WI |
Very friendly and easy going. Showed a personal interest in my issue and was very professional yet down to earth.
in Nekoosa, WI |
Lov Dr Grelck and staff! He takes his time with you and explains your issues!!! SO glad I found a GREAT dermatologist in this area!
in Wisconsin Rapids, WI |
My experience with Dr Grelck was very positive. He explained his procedures very well with great attention to my questions. Will go back to him, if need be, with no reservations.
Stevens Point, WI |
Dr. Grelck is easy to talk to and is good at answering any questions I may have.
in Nekoosa, WI |
I was very pleased. My father in law and my wife told me about his concern and care he gave them with the best treatment and I can not say enough how right they were!!! Thank you for my great care also!!!!!!
in Weyauwega |
Dr. Greick is very knowledgeable, communicates well & is very pleasant & caring.
in Coloma, WI |
I wish that all doctors were like Dr. Grelck. He is a very caring person, making you very comfortable with your problems and solutions for your problems. He is a special person.
Iola, WI |
Dr. Grelck immediately made me feel comfortable with the procedures and explained them thoroughly. His nurse was attentive and made quick of everything. I was seen in a fairly quick amount of time. I was extremely nervous about the whole appointment but Dr. Grelck helped me to relax with his humour and charm. It was much appreciated! Wouldn't say I "want" to go back but since I have to go each year, I'm glad it's with Dr. Grelck!
Wisconsin Rapids, WI |
Very satisfied with Grelck. Very thorough and answered all my questions. He is a very caring doctor.
in Plover, WI |
I'm comfortable talking to Dr. Grelck and feel secure under his care. The office is in a convenient location and the wait time has been very minimal, which I also appreciate! I would recommend him to all.
in Nekoosa, WI |
Dr Grelck is an awesome doctor. He takes the time to answer all your questions, is very knowledgeable, friendly, thorough, experienced. My husband and I are well taken care of. Everything you need or want in a doctor.
in Wisconsin Rapids, WI |
The office staff is always very friendly and helpful. Dr. Grelck sits down and listens to my concerns and question then discusses the options/solutions with me. He is never condescending but instead understands my concerns that need to be addressed.
Port Edwards, WI |
Dr. Grelck explains things in practical, straightforward terms. I feel reassured after my exam because of his professionalism, advice, and recommendations. Dr. and staff are very pleasant.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI |
Dr. Grelck is a very personable and knowledgeable dermatologist. All of the staff at the Wi. Rapids office are very friendly and professional.
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
Stevens Point, WI |
Dr. Grelck provides excellent patient care. He treats you as a family member and my appointments are never rushed with him. I highly recommend Dr. Grelck!
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
Tama, IA |
Very happy with outcome of my appointment. Prescribed medication is working. wonders.
in Waupaca, WI |
I have been seeing Dr. Grelck now for several years. He has always done a great job of treating me. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing his type of practice.
in Waupaca WI |
Ecellent Doctor. I would recommend Dr Grelck if you are in need of a Dermatolist.
in Stevens Point, WI |
Excellent MD, Dr. Grelck and staff were very professional.
in Wisconsin Rapids, WI |
Takes time to listen too any concerns you may have.
in Weston, WI |
Professional, thorough, efficient! Impressive doctor who is honest and caring. I drive a few extra miles for excellent care!
Manawa, WI |
Dr. Grelck is very friendly and is an excellent Dr. in the treatment of cancer.
in Nekoosa, WI |
I find Dr. Greick friendly yet very professional He provides a thorough examination and completely explains what has to be done to take care of problem. He has treated me for skin cancer and a rash with positive results. I would strongly recommend Dr. Greick.
in Wisconsin Rapids , WI |
Both staff and Dr. r very friendly and go over things in an understandable manner. Appointment time was righti on schedule. ??
in Wisconsin Rapids |
I'm lucky to have a dermatologist as friendly,caring and talented as Dr. Grelck . Over the years I have had a few dermatologist with sun/skin related issues and Dr. Grelck is by far the most thorough,thoughtful and skilled dermatologist I have had the pleasure ( ? ) of seeing. The Dr. and his staff maintain a office that is very clean,very friendly and very efficient . It is with ease that I highly recommend Dr. Grelck to anyone seeking the help of a dermatologist.
Berlin, WI |
Amazing! Stunning and humorous bedside manner. Verbally explained each step he was doing. Highly recommend Dr Grelck to everyone!
in Nekoosa, WI |
Dr. Grelck is extremely personable and very thorough. He takes the time to listen and Always explains well. He has always been punctual and efficient. I think he does treat his Patients like good friends or family. Would highly recommend him.
in Plover, WI |
First visit was satisfactory.
Plover, WI |
Very attentive to your needs, and knows what's going to fix the issue. He is very knowledge to the treatment of acne/eczma issues, and attacks the problem aggressively. Highly recommend Dr. Grelck for these types of issues.
in Stevens Point, WI |
I have had three appointments with Dr Grelck and have been very pleased. From the receptionist to his assistant to the Dr, everyone has been extremely professional and pleasant. I would highly recommend seeing Dr Grelck in the Stevens Point office. Thank you.
Rudolph, WI |
Doctor Grelck is a great Doctor and I would recommend him to anyone! He is very professional, answers all questions, very kind and explains things well. Very pleasant to talk to. Knowing I can trust him makes visits very easy. Thank you so much! His staff is also very kind!
Amherst, WI |
The post appointment care instructions were greatly lacking. There was no clear instructions on how to care for the wound or for how long. Apparently I needed lab work done after my visit but there was nothing said about that. There needed to be much clearer post appointment instructions.
Antigo, WI |
Prompt, professional service with clear explanation of condition and treatment options delivered in a friendly atmosphere by a caring staff.
Rosholt, WI |
It was very good and thorough appointment.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI |
Dr Grelck was very informative about the procedure and explained in detail all potential risks and results. Dr Grelck was very polite and I would recommend him to friends and relatives. Very happy with my results.
Dr. Grelck comes across as interested in his patient's concerns and knowledgeable in his diagnosis and treatment skills. Answered each question I asked him. His office followed up when I delayed a blood test he had ordered.
in stevens point, wi |
I have been going to Dr. Grelck for various skin conditions for many years and each and every time he treats me with dignity and respect. I usually walk in worried about what it is I have but always walk out feeling very reassured. Dr. Grelck takes the time to explain the medical condition and always answers any questions I might have. I would recommend Dr. Grelck to my family and friends in a second.
in Stevens Point, WI |
I strongly recommend Dr. Grelck. The examination by Dr. Grelck was thorough, his findings and explanations were clear. I have been extremely satisified with my visits and look forward to my exam next year.
in Custer wi |
Dr Grelck always friendly and helpful. Explains everything that he has to do and what I need to do to take care of myself.
Nekoosa, WI |
A professional and personable provider.
in Wisconsin Rapids, WI |
Outstanding, reputable physician with a great personality, bed side manner. I have been seeing Dr. Grelck for the last 3 years. He also treated my son for acne problems. I go yearly for mole checks although have been seen quarterly due to a cancer removal last year. Dr. Grelck is extremely conscientious. He spends time discussing how to limit sun exposure and watch for mole growth abnormalities. I would highly recommend him.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI |
Would definitely recommend. I was able to get an appointment promptly. Staff was very friendly. Dr Grelck explained everything. Didn't feel rushed.
in Nekoosa, WI |
Seemed genuinely concerned about my reason for visiting the clinic. Provided my options to think about and choose my treatment without being pushy. Provided prescriptions to relieve my symptoms.
in Stevens Point, WI |
Very nice and helpful staff, Dr. Grelck is very good at explaining skin conditions and what causes them. They try very hard to work with people that have poor insurance policies.
in Wisconsin Rapids, WI |
Very friendly made me comfortable right away.Up to date on psoriasis issues.great staff.thank you
in Plover, WI |
I agree with the Doctor's statement of treating each patient like a family member or close friend. My comfort was their major concern during minor surgery and the Doctor and staff asked frequently how I was doing, which made the procedure stress free. I also liked that the nurse and doctor went over the post-op care several times. When you hear something several times, you are more likely to remember it, especially in a situation where you are a little nervous.
in Amherst, WI |
Did his usual good job.
in Waupaca, WI |
Friendly, thorough, very professional.
in Stevens Point, WI |
Pleasant, informative, good follow-up.
in Nekoosa, WI |
I have been seeing Dr. Grelck for regular skin checks and removal of odd looking moles etc. for 4 years now. I am a Stage 4 melanoma survivor and it's very important to have someone with his knowledge and expertise. I highly recommend Dr. Grelck. He and his staff are very polite and there is no waiting for your schedules appointments.
Have you seen Dr. Kurt Grelck, DO?

Visit Dr. Grelck

Dr. Grelck accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.