Dr. Kurt Friedman, DDS

Dr. Kurt Friedman, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Kurt Friedman, DDS is a dentist who practices in Coral Springs, FL. He is 68 years old. Read his story

5531 N University Dr Ste 104

Coral Springs, FL 33067

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Ameritas
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Friedman

See how frequently Dr. Friedman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
high
Trigeminal Neuralgia
Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Friedman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Friedman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Friedman "Dr. Friedman did his undergraduate training at the University of Miami and attended the Medical College of Virginia, School of Dentistry as well as the Graduate Basic Science School receiving both his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree and Masters of Science Degree in Anatomy. He did his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Training at the University of North Carolina and completed his Residency Training at The University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital in 1978. Dr. Friedman is on staff at many of the local hospitals in the community and is an Assistant Surgical Professor at Nova Southeastern University, College of Dental Medicine. Dr. Friedman lectures nationally and internationally on numerous topics involving complex dental implant surgery. He has been given permission to operate in many South American countries by their Ministers of Health. He is the developer of both the Hex Cylinder and Twist Lock Cylinder dental implant."

This content was provided by Dr. Friedman "The foundation for a successful doctor/patient relationship is built on trust.  Our philosophy is to take the time necessary to establish a close and trusting working relationship with our patients in order to ensure that we will provide them with optimum care.  "

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Sleep Disorders
  • Small Chin
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

• Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Jaw Implant Surgery
  • Jaw Reconstruction Surgery
  • Joint Replacement Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Augmentation

• University Of Miami
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Friedman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Friedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Friedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Friedman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Friedman to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Friedman's Performance
in Pembroke Pines |
My 89 yr old grandmother fell at home and broke her jaw. Dr. Friedman operated on her the following day. Naturally, due to her age our family was scared. His demeanor and bedside manner put most of our fears to rest. He has an amazing personality that radiates kindness and confidence. It is so very obvious that he loves what he does. I was happy that the he was the doctor that operated on my beloved grandmother and not someone that sees their patients as numbers. We are eternally grateful
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Friedman and his staff were very comforting, proficient, friendly, and competent. The full procedure was explained and they showed a lot of care and concern for the patient. Their follow-up was excellent
in Plantation, FL |
Dr. Friedman is a very highly professional, caring dental surgeon. He recently removed a molar and inserted a dental post for an implant. I did not know that anyone was working in my mouth! I almost fell asleep in the chair and couldn't believe how fast, efficiently and painlessly he did the procedure!! After the Novacane wore off I didn't know I had any dental surgery done. There was zero pain or after effects. I never even had to take a pain pill. I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman!
in Fort Lauderdale |
Dr. Friedman is an amazing doctor! He cares about his patients, he is friendly,professional & an expert in his field of implants. His staff is very helpful and goes above and beyond. I have nothing but appreciation and respect to the plantation office, Dr. Friedman and his staff who have been so helpful all the way from the very first appointment to the very last one. Anthony, Sharde, Valerie and Gaby were all professionals, friendly, & assets to this practice.
in lauderdale by the Sea, FL |
Went for an extraction of a wisdom tooth. His friendly and humorous disposition alleviated some of my anxiety. I did not experience any pain nor complications during nor after the procedure. I would highly recommend him.
in Plantation, Fl |
Dr. Friedman really knows his stuff! If you have an emergency, he or one of his partners can be reached 24/7!! Very professional, yet makes you feel comfortable and "at home". I HATE going to the dentist (Who doesn't?), but he makes it tolerable!
Miami, FL |
Don't send your kid here because they don't prescribe antibiotics, & they don't listen but o well.
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Friedman performed wonderfully on my tooth last week, I barely felt a thing he is extremely capable, I recommend him very highly, sincerely Pauline Edwards
in Vero Beach, FL |
I was so nervous getting my oral surgery for my four wisdom teeth done but the doctor assured me I had nothing to worry about. I felt safe and comfortable with them. Audrey was so nice and I would recommend them to any family member or friend any day. Thank you guys for great service!
Coral Springs, FL |
I had 4 wisdom teeth removed and even on day 3 post-operation, I had minimal swelling. I didn't even need to take the painkillers prescribed. The surgery went phenomenally and if I ever had to get more teeth removed, I'd come to Dr. Friedman. My mom tells me that she spent more time waiting for me to wake up from anesthesia than she did for the surgery to finish. This guy is amazing.
in Miami, FL |
I am very pleased about the services offered by Dr. Friedman and employees.
in pompano beach |
Im so excited to say Im feeling Amazing. After getting 4 teeth pulled in less than a week I felt back to normal. I just had my check up and everything looks great. Thanks to Dr.Friedman your did a great Job ????
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Friedman is an excellent doctor who spends the extra time to explain and provide answers whenever possible. He is not only confident, but has a great personality and truly enjoys providing options to help his patients. His staff is very professional and get things done efficiently. I had surgery to remove a cyst and Dr. Friedman and staff had me well prepared, every detail reviewed, and coordinated everything with my primary and the hospital. Very pleased and would recommend to anyone.
Hialeah, FL |
Quick and simple wisdom teeth extractIon. Experience really shows.
Plantation, FL |
I was in great hands with Dr. Friedman when I had my wisdom teeth removed. I have an unusually low heart rate (due to genetics and fitness) which I made sure to tell the Doctor beforehand. The team took great care and did what they had to do while watching my heart rate during the procedure (for which I was supposed to be completely sedated). I didn't feel a thing and it seemed like it was over in seconds! Thank you Dr. Friedman and team; you are the best!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The Aventura and Pembroke locations have some of the friendliest people, and Dr. Friedman was very informative and patient with my questions and concerns regarding the removal of my 4 impacted teeth (this was my first procedure ever too). Aside from the consultation, the procedure went great, and the recovery was quick. Dr. Friedman did an excellent job (very minimal swelling and pain), and the staff was quick with accommodating me with my appointments (both before and after). Highly recommend!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Had my wisdom teeth out with Dr. Friedman. Aside from expected discomfort, everything went very smoothly and he was very respectable and answered any of my questions. Obviously he's done this for so long that he probably doesn't care to have infinite patience when answering questions he's heard 10,000 times over, so he may be abrupt and very to the point, but that's completely fair.
in Miami, FL |
10/10 would recommend to any family member or friend, dr, Friedman was an excellent surgeon and I had no problems with my four extractions. His staff is very well-mannered and treated me with the upmost care and gentleness. If you're looking for a great surgeon who is also quick about scheduling, then look into Kurt Friedman!
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Dr. Friedman and his staff were professional and courteous. From the onset, he explained the procedure and addressed my concerns. Following the surgery, the nursing staff was warm and compassionate. While everyone heals differently, I recovered just over a week following my procedure. This office is clean, organized and well-run. Dr. Friedman's professional, yet lighthearted nature makes his patients feel welcome and at ease.
in Miramar, Fl |
Excellent Doctor. I highly recommend him. Everything he recommended worked out perfectly. His staff is very efficient and with great customer service skills.
in Stuart Florida |
Dr Friedman and the entire staff are simply the best! I had developed a very bad infection from a dental implant that was life threatening. Dr Friedman immediately diagnosed the problem, operated, drained the infection, and saved the day!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Friedman really is an amazing surgeon. The inside of my mouth looks great, the healing process was not even painful. I got better in exactly 4 days. The surgery was effective and thorough without any complications. Maybe a little expensive, but thats the going rate in most places so I definitely recommend going to him. The Plantation location has a long wait time. Other than that, everything was great.
in Davie, FL |
Every thing great. Staff nice and informative Doctor knowledgeable and kind. Would definitely recommend.
in Miami, FL |
He was very nice and funny.
in Miami Gardens, FL |
Dr. Friedman performed oral surgery on my son Andre. He was professional and very thorough. The surgery done to his mouth was more than excellent. If you are looking for a great and caring doctor, Dr. Friedman is the whole package.
in Coconut Creek, Fl |
He really didn't explain the procedure. I had to ask questions. The day of the procedure he explain the laser option which was never mentioned or explained before. The procedure went great and he did an excellent job.
in Aventura, FL |
He's awesome, super professional and made me feel secure having the surgery done. Highly recommend Dr. Friedman :)
in North Miami Beach, FL |
Amazing experience! Loving staff.
in Hollywood, FL |
Great surgeon with a good bedside manor. He helped me so much....thanks.
in Hollywood, FL |
My experience was perfect, everybody was so friendly and kinda. I love it here.the surgery went perfect also.
in Miami, FL |
Very pleasent. He was very informative of the process and answered all questions.
in Wellington, FL |
Very good so far.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Wisdom teeth removed, it was done in 30 minutes. My recovery was very easy, with minimal pain
in Lauderhill, FL |
I saw Dr. Friedman for the first time in September 2015. I had a possible cyst in my mandible. Turns out I had a very large cyst that had eaten away at a very large portion of my mandible. I am not a fan of dentists, but given the severity of my condition Dr. Friedman was able to calm my fears and performed a surgery that saved my jaw and face. I would recommend anyone and everyone to see Dr. Friedman for their oral issues. He is personable, caring, and overall great doctor and surgeon.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Great Doctor. Very kind and knowledgeable. He explains the procedure in detail and it is evident he is highly skilled. I would greatly recommend him!
in plantation, fl |
I have been terrified for years to get my wisdom teeth removed. However, Dr. Friedman and his staff made me incredibly comfortable and made the experience as smooth and stress free as possible. I have already recommended them to 4 other people!
in Lauderdale lakes,fl |
Very informative, seems like a well experienced Doctor and has a great sense of humor
in North Miami Beach, Fl |
Dr. Friedman did an amazing job and i wasn't in any pain at all after the procedure.
They were great
in Tamarac, FL |
He was great and reassurin
Have you seen Dr. Kurt Friedman, DDS?
Are you Dr. Friedman?

CompBenefits Corp. PPO
    Wellpath Preferred PPO
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
    Employer Group Open Access HMO
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Carelink HMO
    Dental PPO
  • EmblemHealth
    Dental Preferred Plus
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA