Family Medicine  |
Dr. Kurt Flinders, DO
Dr. Kurt Flinders, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Roy, UT. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Flinders is affiliated with Nell J. Redfield Memorial Hospital and Intermountain McKay-Dee Hospital.

Tanner Clinic Roy

3443 W 5600 S Ste 110

Roy, UT 84067

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Flinders

Dr. Flinders' Experience

Dr. Flinders' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Flinders has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Flinders does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Flinders and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Flinders' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Flinders to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Flinders' Performance
in Riverdale, Ut |
I was seeing Dr. Flinders for nocturnal anxiety and panic attacks (three to five times a night). I went to Dr. Flinders and expressed my concerns about taking medication. I told him I didn’t want to put a band-aid on the situation. That this wasn’t normal for me and that I wanted to figure out what the issue was and fix it. We running a single test on me he put me on sleep medication. Turns out I have severe sleep apnea. He could have killed me!
Roy UT |
Worst experience I have received from a provider. I went there because I think I have kidney stones I've had them a few times. He down played that I didn't have them because I'd be in a lot more pain. (I've been told this before when I had 5mm stone and a 6mm stone that had to be surgical removed. Didn't allow me to find out the urine results, had me leave. I just go a call that I have a bladder infection or something the nurse said. I was given flo max for an infection???? is it stones or infe
Ogden, UT |
Wonderful doctor! Listens and truly cares about his patients
in Kaysville, UT |
As you try to tell Dr. Flinders about your illness or the reason you are there, he types. He looks you in the eye as he is pecking at his keyboard but you can tell he is focusing not on what you are saying but what he is going to type next. On the next visit, he doesn't remember a thing you said from the previous time. If you want to see a doctor that is a tremendous typist go see this guy! I'll bet he can hit 75 WPM on a good day! If you want a doctor with empathy and listens, go elsewhere!
in Ogden, UT |
Great Doctor! Very knowledgeable and kind. Listens to my concerns and very compassionate. Looks at best option for my healthcare. Very good with all ages. From my grandmother to my kids
in Farr west |
Unfortunately, I'm a bit of an expert on doctors these days. I have been a patient of Dr.Flinders for 3.5 years. I have had severe and neck pain due to spinal cord and nerve damage. I have seen 3 specialists, nurse practioners, a Nuerosurgeon, and so on .... He is THE ONLY one that has given me consistent care and compassion. He will sit and listen and really try to help and he has. He has personally called specialists to get me in faster. I've sent at least 5 people his way. Fantastic care!
Have you seen Dr. Kurt Flinders, DO?
Are you Dr. Flinders?