Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Kurt Anderson, MD
Dr. Kurt Anderson, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Kirkland, WA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - Issaquah Campus, EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland and Overlake Medical Center.

12911 120th Ave NE Ste H10

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson's Experience

Dr. Anderson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Dr. Anderson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Bone Cancer
  • Broken Arm
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Neuroplasty
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Anderson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anderson to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Anderson's Performance
in Startup, WA |
I went to Proliance after having an unsuccessful surgery by another local surgeon. After being evaluated I was told my injury was a lot worse than originally thought and that I needed to see Kurt Anderson, that he would be the only surgeon to help me. From the first meeting I felt completely taken care of. He took the time to really listen to me and treated me with complete respect. He wasn't hesitant to order x-rays, MRI's and others tests to ensure proper diagnosis. Best Surgeon!
in Olympia "Washington |
I just had a right carpal tunnel endoscopic surgery performed by Dr. Anderson and the outcome was fantastic!!!! Not only was the surgery easy, there was no pain at all afterwards. Not only is Dr. Anderson a great surgeon, he was kind, caring and everything a doctor should be. He was unpretentious. His staff was wonderful as well. I received two calls from his staff asking how I was doing, something I have not experienced from other orthopedic offices. I highly recommend Dr. Anderson.
in Kirkland, WA |
Dr. Anderson was my hand surgeon after my bout with sepsis last spring. The vasopressors they had given me to save my life cause a medically induced frostbite, and my hands became necrotic. Dr. Anderson took the time and care to find out what was most important to me in my recovery. He gave me back my art and writing. He gave me back my life. I am forever in his debt. Thank You.
Bellevue, WA |
I had a torn ligament from a skiing injury. Dr. Anderson explained what I needed to get out of pain and regain full function of my thumb. He discussed my options and suggested surgery. I was impressed with his explanation and delivery as to what he would do to relieve my pain. His credentials, ability and experience along with his patience in explaining the procedure were instrumental in choosing him to perform the surgery. I am now 95% back to full function and am completely out of pain. I e
in Monroe, WA |
Kurt operated on 4 trigger fingers for me, and both wrists for carpal tunnel. After years of suffering with hand pain it is now gone, 9 weeks after the first operation. I highly recommend him. Very professional, on time, and straight forward.
in Maple Valley, WA |
Dr Kurt Anderson performed Carpal Tunnel Release on both of my hands 8 weeks apart. In addition to doing his job finding out my symptoms and determining next steps, he was very personable to me as a person, not just a patient. He used the most recent type of procedure- doing it arthroscopically, on my wrist creases, instead of leaving a giant scar like procedures of the past. I've had no symptoms since. He was caring, knowledgeable and used great bedside manner. Highly recommended!!!!
in Bothell, WA |
Am I glad that I had a Total Elbow Replacement? Am I ever. The right elbow was destroyed by arthritis and a Zimmer Nexel Total Elbow was put in by Kurt Anderson, orthopedic surgeon. It was a completely successful surgery without any complications. Now nine weeks later, I can do most daily duties without pain. Each day I am gaining in strength and flexibility. I am deeply grateful to Dr. Anderson, a skilled surgeon who showed empathy and concern and to the dedicated, helpful medical staff.
Bellevue, WA |
My experience from the moment I was introduced to Kurt was exceptional. In the height of my pain and confusion I met a calm, understanding man that helped me see through the surgery. After the procedure was completed to repair tendons that had been sliced through with a high speed grinder I have recovered almost all of my feeling in my hand as well as complete function. Thank you Kurt!
Bellevue, WA |
Dr. Anderson was very personable, knowledgeable, and professional. The consultation appointment was pleasant and I enjoyed his demeanor! He's a skilled surgeon, confident, and did a great job on my hand surgery. The office is easy to navigate and make appointments, the staff is very friendly, and overall I recommend this practice.
He is really arrogant and rude, wow, I was surprised that a physician could act like that!
Seattle, WA |
Dr. Anderson was condescending to me during my appt. I have an injury related to a hobby of mine. He suggested that I stop engaging in that hobby (as in, stop it permanently), and then asked me if I was any good at that hobby -- implying that if I weren't that great at it, it shouldn't be an issue for me to stop. I did not feel like he listened to my concerns, or take the time to respond fully to my questions. He was not able to diagnose my problem but even if he was I would never recommend.
Issaquah, WA |
I found Dr Anderson's bedside manner to be pleasant, reassuring and informative. I truly appreciate that. I am going to have a second procedure with him and am quite confident in the outcome and the care I will receive, again!
Have you seen Dr. Kurt Anderson, MD?
Are you Dr. Anderson?