Dr. Kunjan Bhatt, MD

Dr. Kunjan Bhatt, MD

Cardiology  |
Dr. Kunjan Bhatt, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

3801 N Lamar Blvd Ste 300

Austin, TX 78756

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bhatt

See how frequently Dr. Bhatt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypotension
Cardiomyopathy
Congestive Heart Failure

Dr. Bhatt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Bhatt "The Mission of Austin Heart is to provide exceptional cardiac and vascular care to every patient every day with a spirit of warmth, friendliness, and personal pride."

• Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Syncope
  • Tetralogy of Fallot
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Doppler
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Ultrasound
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent

• Montefiore Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • North Shore University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Bhatt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bhatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bhatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Bhatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bhatt to family and friends
Dr. Bhatt's Performance
Austin, TX |
Dr. Bhatt listens to your concerns and provides you with information to make wise decisions concerning your health and treatment. I appreciate being informed and treated as if I have a choice in tests and treatment possibilities.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Bhatt and his team were very professional, friendly, and competent. They made everything very easy to understand. I recommend them highly.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Bhatt is a very kind, caring and understanding physician. He listens to what you have to say and takes the time to explain your medical situation and actions you can take should the need arise. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bhatt to anyone.
Austin, TX |
Excellent doctor. Takes time to carefully explain all issues. Never feels rushed. Very knowledgeable.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Bhatt is a very caring, kind and professional doctor. He is well versed on the new and the best procedures for each individual patient. He takes as much time as you need and never gives the impression he is rushing to his next patient. He has cared for my mother for years and is now my cardiologist. We trust and appreciate his careful knowledge and care.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Bhatt was very kind as he explained my health results from previous tests. He helped me set a plan to improve my health. I felt very positive when I left.
in Cedar Park, TX |
Excellent care. Informed confident personal dealings with Dr. Bhatt and all members of his staff and the team at Austin Heart Hospital could not have made me feel more comfortable about all potential procedures available for the betterment of my current and future health outlook. Could not find a more committed collective effort to assist me and my medical needs. True caring professionals.
in Austin |
I have found Dr Bhatt very warm and caring. His staff follows his lead by providing that same attentive, thoughtful, warmhearted oversite. Dr Bhatt has demonstrated to me that he is also extremely knowledgeable and skilled.
Austin, TX |
Dr Bhatt was welcoming and provided very helpful and thorough info. He was patient in answering questions while being very efficient.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Bhatt is one of the best physicians in my experience. He listens carefully, answers questions, and is very caring. I enthusiastically recommend him.
I am very happy with the care I'm receiving from Dr. Bhatt. I have the highest regard for his skill and professionalism. He is also the kindest and the most intelligent physician I know. He has the qualities we all want and need in our health care professionals but rarely find in one individual. He is courteous, attentive, thorough, patient, persistent, and caring. He understands us and makes sure we understand him. Above all, he respects his patients, and I am most grateful for that.
in Lampasas, TX |
My annual visits to Dr. Bhatt are most rewarding. He is very down to earth and communicates clearly so that I completely understand his diagnosis or comments. Dr. Bhatt patiently answers all questions and makes me feel that he is cares about my heart health. I am confident that I am getting excellent care with Dr. Bhatt as my cardiologist.
in Austin , Tx |
Dr. Bhatt is a wonderful cardiologist! I have been under his care for a number of years.... he is the best doctor we have ever had! I would give him the highest recommendation possible for anyone in need of his speciality. H. Pearson
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Bhatt was very personable and warm. He made me feel at ease and I was comfortable talking with him about my medical history and future plans.
in Marble Falls, TX |
Dr. Bhatt is a caring and knowledgeable physician. He listens to my questions and concerns offering answers and explanations that I can understand. He never rushes through my appointment time, making me feel that he is genuinely interested in my heart health.
in Austin, TX |
Dr Baht was highly recommended to me from my cardiologist in Lubbock Texas. Austin heart very good at keeping appointments in a timely manner. All at Austin heart work great in a teamwork environment.
in Brownwood, TX |
Have done so already- he is capable and compassionate! His staff, like Laura Calais, are all excellent.
Have you seen Dr. Kunjan Bhatt, MD?
Are you Dr. Bhatt?

See our Cardiology Specialist at St. David's Medical Center

Visit Dr. Bhatt

Dr. Bhatt accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.