Dr. Kunal Amin, MD

Family Medicine | Male

BMG Suncoast Medical Clinic 7477 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Saint Petersburg, FL 33702 Get Directions
Dr. Kunal Amin, MD
Dr. Kunal Amin, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Amin is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital and Saint Anthony's Hospital.

Dr. Amin's Experience

See how Dr. Amin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Amin

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Amin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Amin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amin to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Amin's Performance
    in St Petersburg, FL |
    Dr. Amin and his staff are extremely warm and welcoming. The is the only Doctor that I have been to where I never have to wait long. Dr Amin spends time with me and encourages me to ask questions. His office always follows up with me. I even hear from the Doctor himself! These days you typically don't even see the Doctor. Dr. Amin is always there to see me, knows my medical history and always has a smile on his face. Thank you Dr. Amin and staff for taking care of me and my husband!
    Tampa, FL |
    Dr. Amin is one of those rare doctors that actually listens to you and is willing to work with your needs and wants in order to formulate a plan that you're both comfortable with. I'm not a fan of taking long term medications, so we were able to come up with a temporary solution (meds) as well as a long term solution (diet and exercise). In the end, we both worked the plan and I am currently off all meds. Thanks doc!
    St Petersburg, FL |
    do NOT SEE this doctor ---- not a good choice. Can not read a blood report and his nurse staff is even worse. FIND another choice.
    in St Petersburg, FL |
    I like Dr. Amin and his staff. He has been very helpful and honest with my needs and I feel comfortable speaking with him. Very efficient and I would recommend him.
    in St Petersburg, FL |
    There are many reasons why I would recommend this doctor to my family as well as my friends which I have already done after my first visit! His demeanor and expertise is outstanding!!!
    in St. Petersburg FL |
    I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Amin and his staff. The staff is very friendly and I leave with the feeling that they truly care and enjoy what they do. I have been a patient of Dr. Amin's for several years and he has always been there for me and my family. I would strongly recommend Dr. Amin if you are looking for a great doctor that really cares.
    in St Petersburg, FL |
    Dr Amin has been my doctor for almost three years and I have had nothing but great service. He is always been professional and honest. I have always felt comfortable discussing all medical related topics with him.
    St Petersburg, FL |
    I've given his name to several of my friends, who are all as happy with him and his office as I am. I have a managed condition which requires daily medication and maintenance office visits. I have never had a problem getting in to see him (without waiting in the lobby for my appointment) or getting my prescriptions - something I can't say about any of the other doctors I've dealt with over the years. He doesn't waste my time with pointless questions and he trusts my assessment of my progress.
    in St Petersburg, FL |
    He is wonderful Doctor. Very compassionate and carefully listens to the patient. He is very informative and confident. I would recommend any one to his practice.
    in St. Petesburg, FL |
    He is a brilliant doctor with a wonderful manner with his patients. I have recommended him to several friends who think he is terrific.
    in St.petersburg fl |
    I have never been more disappointed in a doctor visit as I was with this one. There was a reason the office was empty. Dr.Amin has a poor view on listening to patients needs and being compassionate. I felt rushed out and alot of questions went unanswered. He treated me like I was interrupting his lunch Brea. Then when I asked the front desk ladies the questions that weren't answered he wouldn't come back out from his office to assist me. I will never go back again. I recommend ANY other doctor.
    Have you seen Dr. Kunal Amin, MD?
    Are you Dr. Amin?

Dr. Amin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Amin has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Amin's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Amin does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Amin and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Amin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Amin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Amin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.