Dr. Kumar Patel, MD

Dr. Kumar Patel, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male

Dr. Kumar Patel, MD is an allergy & immunology doctor who practices in Tarentum, PA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Heritage Valley Beaver.

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Patel's Performance
    GOOD
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Go anywhere else. Our appointment for my daughter was for a reoccurring skin rash. Our stay in the waiting room was two hours, then over thirty minutes in the exam room. We wanted food allergy testing because our son has food allergies and we suspected the same thing. Dr. Patel said no. We wasted time and money to find out my daughter is allergic to ragweed. Rash is still there, excessively large bill, no doctor accountability. But he will see us again, anytime!!! Ya right.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Patel is absolutely amazing. Great bedside manner, honest and caring. He was very professional and he helped me tremendously with my condition (better than any other doctor I have ever seen). He spent as much time as I needed to explain things to me. He politely answered every question I asked. His staff are polite, friendly and knowledgeable. Wait time was very reasonable. The facilities are very clean and attractive. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience. Thank you Dr. Kumar.
Very friendly. It's not often you find a doctor who listens as well as Dr. Patel does.
Pittsburgh, PA |
I had my first case of hives from stress and was referred to Dr. Patel by my pcp. I was still in college and had no clue what was going on. He danced around the fact that he had no clue what was causing my hives or how to cure them even though I kept saying they were from stress. When he noticed that he wasn't going to get anywhere with me because the hives were healing on their own, he tricked me into taking an allergy test that had nothing to do with my case and I got a $500 bill in the mail.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Very professional physician & staff. Explained everything in great detail. Listened to my concerns. Definitely will continue treatment protocol. Recommended several other people to him already. Thank you Dr. Patel!
in New Brighton |
This doctor is only worried about money he could care less if he takes care of your problems. I had to get a referral to go then less then 2 months later they wanted me to get another and I refused and told them to cancel the appointment which wasn't for another week. A few days ago I received a letter stating they refused to offer me any service and that I should find a new doctor. Funniest thing ever like you hurt my feelings lol
Canonsburg, PA |
This doctor has no bedside manner and he doesn't even acknowledge it when he has had you waiting for a long period of time for an appointment. I was going to stop going to him earlier but I started seeing the assistant. However, I made an appointment with her and I didn't discover she wasn't there and they double booked until I had been waiting fifty minutes. No one called me ahead of time to tell me the situation or bothered to tell me when I checked in for my appointment.
Have you seen Dr. Kumar Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Compare Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

• Anaphylaxis
  • Angioedema
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

Completed in 1999

University Of Medicine/Dentistry

Completed in 2001

• Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology