Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD

Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Sterling Heights, MI. He is 66 years old.

43145 Schoenherr Rd

Sterling Heights, MI 48313

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • HAP Insurance
  • Meritain Health
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Deogun

Dr. Deogun's Experience

Dr. Deogun's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Deogun has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Deogun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Deogun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Deogun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Deogun to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Deogun's Performance
Clinton Township, MI |
He was very rude to his own staff. He told me fibromyalgia is not a real thing and that I don’t really experience pain. He said my bulging discs don’t cause pain. He wouldn’t let me tell my history, he said he doesn’t care about history of patients. I walked out sobbing.
Rochester, MI |
I highly recommend this Doctor to anyone who is in pain and a doctor has not been able to help. I am being treated with pain procedures and medication and now am more pain free than I have been in 5 years. He figured out the cause of my headaches and neck pain where other physicians tried similar procedures but missed the problem nerve.
in Michigan |
I love Dr Deogun, he's patient, very genuine, he is very personable and makes you feel comfortable. I've been seeing him for almost a year. I make the 40 minute one way drive to see him. I never wait long for my appointments. The bad reviews have nothing to do with him, his staff or services.
in Washington, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr Deogun for almost 8 years. He is an excellent doctor.He is professional and yet very friendly.He makes you feel comfortable. He is extremely intelligent. I trust him completely. He has helped me a lot. He is VERY CAUTIOUS when prescribing medications & also a good listner.I have a lot of respect for him and his great staff. I would encourage anyone who is seeking relief from pain to see him. Sometimes it takes a while because not every med worKs the same on everyone.
in SHELBY TOWNSHIP,michigan |
Seems like a chop shop who knows what they are injecting you with . This place is a joke. First thing they want is your co-pay. Every one that came in looked they same way when they left. Talked to many other patients there and no one is getting a relief from this place. Stay away from this Chronic Pain Clinic if you don't want to waste , time , money and your insurance benifits.
in Madison Heights, MI |
Dr. Deogun has been very honest with me from the beginning. I was on high doses of morphine that was not managing my pain well. He got me completely off of morphine and uses a different medication that is much milder and does a better job for me. He also uses other therapies that have changed my life. I was almost an invalid when I came to him and I am able to do most activities with a manageable amount of pain.
in Clinton Township, MI |
When I was paying 80$ a month was good but when Medicare kicked in he dismissed me clinic sucks!!
in china, mi |
Great listener to my needs. Helped with the pain management I needed. Have been a patient for 3yrs. Love all the people there
Have you seen Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD?
Are you Dr. Deogun?