Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD

Dr. Deogun
Telehealth services available

Chronic Pain Institute

43145 Schoenherr Rd Sterling Heights, MI 48313

Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD is a Pain Medicine Anesthesiology Specialist in Sterling Heights, MI. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Deogun to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Anesthesiologists in your area

Dr. Deogun accepts

Dr. Deogun accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Deogun treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Dr. Deogun's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Deogun

3.0

Dr. Deogun?
What People Say About Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD
My brother went to see Dr. Deogun regarding his low back pain and sciatica and with 2 quick back injections, his sciatica pain was gone. He has been more active and exercising and losing weight as Dr Deogun recommended and pain has not returned. 5 stars for Dr. Deogun. I would refer all my family and friends to him
Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD?
Dr Deogun an his medical team is a blessing. They been treating me for 2 years now an they know exactly what you need to help ur pain, an not hurt any other part of ur body. They aways making sure your able to function, an live a normal life, even though your body has a injury that handicaps you off an on. I love all of them. Especially my Doctor, Mrs Maria. Thank you an GOD bless The doctor office.
Alphonso Taylor – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD?
He was very helpful. After three back surgeries in three years I decided on pain control He gave me facet injections a week ago and I fell better than I have in three years. I'm also off the Oxycodone that I took for 3 1/2 years. I had been weaning down on the opioid but no longer need it. He and his staff are very courteous and helpful. I went to him because my internist recommended him. It was a great move.
Ronald M. in Warren, MI – Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD?
He was very rude to his own staff. He told me fibromyalgia is not a real thing and that I don’t really experience pain. He said my bulging discs don’t cause pain. He wouldn’t let me tell my history, he said he doesn’t care about history of patients. I walked out sobbing.
Clinton Township, MI – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD?
I highly recommend this Doctor to anyone who is in pain and a doctor has not been able to help. I am being treated with pain procedures and medication and now am more pain free than I have been in 5 years. He figured out the cause of my headaches and neck pain where other physicians tried similar procedures but missed the problem nerve.
Rochester, MI – May 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD?
I love Dr Deogun, he's patient, very genuine, he is very personable and makes you feel comfortable. I've been seeing him for almost a year. I make the 40 minute one way drive to see him. I never wait long for my appointments. The bad reviews have nothing to do with him, his staff or services.
Rachel in Michigan – Apr 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Deogun for almost 8 years. He is an excellent doctor.He is professional and yet very friendly.He makes you feel comfortable. He is extremely intelligent. I trust him completely. He has helped me a lot. He is VERY CAUTIOUS when prescribing medications & also a good listner.I have a lot of respect for him and his great staff. I would encourage anyone who is seeking relief from pain to see him. Sometimes it takes a while because not every med worKs the same on everyone.
Michelle in Washington, MI – Jan 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD?
Seems like a chop shop who knows what they are injecting you with . This place is a joke. First thing they want is your co-pay. Every one that came in looked they same way when they left. Talked to many other patients there and no one is getting a relief from this place. Stay away from this Chronic Pain Clinic if you don't want to waste , time , money and your insurance benifits.
Rick B in SHELBY TOWNSHIP,michigan – Dec 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD?
Dr. Deogun has been very honest with me from the beginning. I was on high doses of morphine that was not managing my pain well. He got me completely off of morphine and uses a different medication that is much milder and does a better job for me. He also uses other therapies that have changed my life. I was almost an invalid when I came to him and I am able to do most activities with a manageable amount of pain.
Jerry Meadows in Madison Heights, MI – Nov 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD?
When I was paying 80$ a month was good but when Medicare kicked in he dismissed me clinic sucks!!
June in Clinton Township, MI – Apr 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD?
Great listener to my needs. Helped with the pain management I needed. Have been a patient for 3yrs. Love all the people there
Rivard, Lisa in china, mi – Dec 22, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Deogun?

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology