Dr. Krzysztof Lewandowski, MD

Dr. Krzysztof Lewandowski, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Krzysztof Lewandowski, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Panama City, FL. He is 61 years old. Dr. Lewandowski is affiliated with Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center and Bay Medical Center.

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Meritain Health

Learn about Dr. Lewandowski

Dr. Lewandowski's Experience

Dr. Lewandowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Lewandowski does not have any board certifications listed.

• Akademia Medyczna W Wroclawiu Poland
    Medical School | Graduated
  • State University Of New York-Brooklyn
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Memorial Medical Center Savannah Ga

Dr. Lewandowski has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lewandowski has no media or publications listed.

• Polish
  • Russian

Dr. Lewandowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lewandowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lewandowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lewandowski to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Lewandowski's Performance
PANAMA CITY, FL |
Dr. Lewandowski actually takes the time to talk to you about your medical issue(s). If you are having financial issues, he helps by finding you the prescription you need that will have the least affect on you wallet. He really cares about his patients' well-being.
Panama City, FL |
I went to see this so called doctor he agreed to fill my prescriptions through a wireless laptop he is holding the whole time. I prefer to get written paper so I know I have it but I decided to trust him. I went to the pharmacy the next day they say he forgot to put pill or liquid on it. So I call him and nothing happens for 2 days. He didn't put my other 2 medicines through at all. I called 2 times to his old secretary. Then he coldly lies and refuses to help and I have been suffering all week
in Panama City, FL |
He has only got my Prescriptions right once, in the past 2 years. On 2-17-17 I went to see him to get my prescriptions refilled. I needed 6 prescription refilled, only 3 were sent to the pharmacy. It took 12 days of emails phone calls to get him to do his job. I was without my asthma med for 3 days due to his neglect, which could have put me in the hospital if I didn’t have a rescue inhaler. This last mistake is in his records on his patient internet service. He continues to blame the pharmacy.
in Panama City, FL |
I am new to PC. My first and only visit with Dr. Lewandowski turned out to be a joke. First, I needed a referral to a podiatrist for my fallen arch to get new orthotics. Simple right, not so fast. He said I should just do foot raises and that will solve the problem. Are you serious? Second, I needed a refill of an antidepressants medicine I take. He said since I was in a good mood at the visit I didn't need it. Ummm ok. There is like 3 more things but no room on here. Worst Dr I have ever seen
Panama City, FL |
This office is highly disorganized. Patient care is minimal. Dr doesn't obtain hospital records for his patients and he's always in a hurry and does not take time with his patients and their needs not concerns. The office staff (which is one person) does their best to keep up with the chaos.
in Panama City, FL |
This Dr. is a quack. He has no idea what he is doing. I went in with severe shoulder pain that had lasted for 6 months. He didn't order an x-ray. He wouldn't order an MRI. He did NOTHING except tell me to do push ups. He was more worried about me seeking pain meds than he was about finding out if I actually had anything wrong with me. Turns out after having an MRI on my neck that I have a HERNIATED DISC at the C5/6 level. This doctor shouldn't be in business.
Have you seen Dr. Krzysztof Lewandowski, MD?
Are you Dr. Lewandowski?

Blue Select
    BlueDental Choice
  • CHAMPVA
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio