Dr. Krystyna Szewczyk-Szczech, MD

Practices Internal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 55 reviews.
Author:
Doctor Kazimierz Szczech is a very good specialist. He is a nice, calm, compassionate and caring person. He is kind and creates a pleasant atmosphere. After each visit, my knees hurt less and less. If you are looking for a truly outstanding doctor, Doctor Kazimierz Szczech is definitely someone you should consider visiting. Boguslawa K. Hackensack, NJ.
Author:
Dr Krystina has been my family doctor for more than 10 years and I have recommend her to all my friends and family and they share the same positive experiences. She saved my life when I had pneumonia , to a desparate mom she gave hope and cure. She cured my husband when he became diabetic and had high cholesterol and he followed her treatment. My moms has been going there for more than 2 decades and loves her. We love the staff especially Ania as they are always accommodating. Amazing office
Author:
Extremely attentive and thorough. Took the time to listen to my issues and addressed all my questions.
Author:
I have been a patient of Doctor Krystyna for nearly 20 years. She is very professional, always very polite, patient and always seeking best interest of her patient.
Author:
I saw Dr Kaz for pain management and would highly recommend him. My pain was relieved almost immediately after he chose a shot for my back. I will go back again if and when the pain returns.
Author:
Dr. Krystyna Szewczyk-Szczech is very friendly, caring, kind, dedicated, and thorough. She also does not rush spending time with the patient. This is something that is rare to come across these days. Highly recommended!
Author:
I can't say enough about Dr. Krystyna and her staff. She is so thorough and because of that helped detect colon cancer. I am happy to report I am cancer free and feel if I didn't have such a competent doctor, it may not have been detected. I am so happy that she will be my doctor for years to come.
Author:
I just love Dr Krystyna and her whole staff! Dr. Krystyna takes such good care of you and takes her time going over everything with you...very patient. You receive the utmost attention from her. She and her staff are always so pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend her practice. I also have gone to Dr Mike for back issues and has really helped me. Luckily, I have not had to go back to him for 3 yrs now.
Author:
Dr. Krystyna is very good doctor. She takes the time to answer any questions and I leaves feeling better informed. She is very professional and very thorough which is hard to find a doctor like that. Finally a doctor who listens to what I have to say. I recommended Dr. Krystyna to all of my family and friends.
Author:
I am extremely happy to have Dr.Krystyna as my PCP. She takes her time with me in her office. She is very devoted ,patient and knowledgeable .I trust in her medical opinion.She listen and answer to all of my questions. Also her staff is caring and polite, and that is a big plus.
Author:
I will keep this short and sweet and to the point because normally I don't do surveys. The best way to put it is if there were more caring and devoted doctors and office staff like Dr. Szczech and her staff, the world would be a much healthier place to live in. Clean - Pleasant and Very Thorough.
Author:
I was extremely pleased with the time she took out to find out about my history & as a person. She made me feel important.
Author:
I've been a patient of Dr. Krystyna's for a number of years now. I've never felt rushed in our app'ts; she always takes the time to listen to me. When complex issues come up in our app't, she has a way in describing the issue in a way that I can understand. That's a real talent. She's thorough, efficient and knowledgeable. Dr. Krystyna is open to referring you to specialists when it is warranted. She's been a very good doctor for me and I hope to be her patient for many years to come. God bless
Author:
Dr. Krystyna is truly fantastic! She always takes her time and discusses through any question, concerns, and treatments. She has a way of making you feel very comfortable, simply put she is relatable. She help me with any problem I had...
Author:
Doctor Krystyna is a great physician who listens to the patient and takes care of him/her with great attention. She is very caring and thoughtful. My family and I have always been very pleased with her professional, yet personable service. The office staff is very friendly and courteous. l would highly recommend Doctor Krystyna to anyone.
Author:
I'm in my 60s and have been to many doctors. Dr. K is the most thorough I've ever been to. I travel in from Jersey City, since I've found it impossible to find anyone I trust more than her with my health! Yes, sometimes you have to wait long to see her, but that's because she's giving that same individualized care & concern to another patient that she gives to you. I highly recommend her!
Author:
I have experienced physicians in New England, the Mid-west and California, I was very impressed with my new patient experience with Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech. She was extremely thorough and knowledgable. She spent considerable time with me and it was clear that she genuinely concerned and is looking to a care plan that enhances my overall good health now that I am in my 60's.