Dr. Krystyna Szewczyk-Szczech, MD

Dr. Krystyna Szewczyk-Szczech, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 61 years old

42 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Clifton, NJ. She practices at 3 locations.

Are you Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech's Experience

See how Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech

Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech has admitting privileges.

Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech Says:

Thank you for providing valuable feedback regarding your visit.  Every patient's opinion is important both to myself and every other patient.

Your feed back will be used to continuously improve our patient's experience in the office.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me at 973-473-4400.

Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech's Performance
in Parsippany, NJ |
I am extremely happy to have Dr.Krystyna as my PCP. She takes her time with me in her office. She is very devoted ,patient and knowledgeable .I trust in her medical opinion.She listen and answer to all of my questions. Also her staff is caring and polite, and that is a big plus.
in Clifton, NJ |
I will keep this short and sweet and to the point because normally I don't do surveys. The best way to put it is if there were more caring and devoted doctors and office staff like Dr. Szczech and her staff, the world would be a much healthier place to live in. Clean - Pleasant and Very Thorough.
in Clifton, NJ |
I could write a book about my excellent experience with Dr Szczech and her staff. I have seen many doctors before but none have made such a favorable impression on myself as well as my daughter. It is a very well run office with a pleasant staff and a doctor that actually cares about your health and wellbeing. Highly recommend!!
in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech (everyone calls her Dr Krystyna) for many years. She has helped me through multiple CVAs (strokes), and MIs (heart attacks) and all of the attendant complications that go along with them. She has cared for me both in her office and in hospital. As a juvenile diabetic I require constant care, and in Krystyna I feel like I get the best. So refers me to excellent specialists, and does a thorough and conscientious job of overseeing my medical team. A++
in Garfield, NJ |
I was extremely pleased with the time she took out to find out about my history & as a person. She made me feel important.
in boonton, nj |
I've been a patient of Dr. Krystyna's for a number of years now. I've never felt rushed in our app'ts; she always takes the time to listen to me. When complex issues come up in our app't, she has a way in describing the issue in a way that I can understand. That's a real talent. She's thorough, efficient and knowledgeable. Dr. Krystyna is open to referring you to specialists when it is warranted. She's been a very good doctor for me and I hope to be her patient for many years to come. God bless
in Pine Brook, NJ |
Dr. Krystyna is truly fantastic! She always takes her time and discusses through any question, concerns, and treatments. She has a way of making you feel very comfortable, simply put she is relatable. She help me with any problem I had...
in Butler, NJ |
Doctor Krystyna is a great physician who listens to the patient and takes care of him/her with great attention. She is very caring and thoughtful. My family and I have always been very pleased with her professional, yet personable service. The office staff is very friendly and courteous. l would highly recommend Doctor Krystyna to anyone.
in Jersey City, NJ |
I'm in my 60s and have been to many doctors. Dr. K is the most thorough I've ever been to. I travel in from Jersey City, since I've found it impossible to find anyone I trust more than her with my health! Yes, sometimes you have to wait long to see her, but that's because she's giving that same individualized care & concern to another patient that she gives to you. I highly recommend her!
in Clifton, NJ |
I have experienced physicians in New England, the Mid-west and California, I was very impressed with my new patient experience with Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech. She was extremely thorough and knowledgable. She spent considerable time with me and it was clear that she genuinely concerned and is looking to a care plan that enhances my overall good health now that I am in my 60's.
Have you seen Dr. Krystyna Szewczyk-Szczech, MD?
Are you Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech?

Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech says...

Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech's Board Certifications

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Syncope

Akademia Medyczna, Lublin

Graduated in 1980

• Polish

Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Szewczyk-Szczech and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics