Dr. Krystal Pham, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

16300 Sand Canyon Ave # 888 Irvine, CA 92618 Get Directions
Dr. Krystal Pham, MD

Dr. Krystal Pham, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Irvine, CA. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Pham is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center, Hoag Orthopedic Institute and Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.

...See Less

Dr. Pham's Care Philosophy

To truly care for patients is to understand their concerns and problems on a personal level. As a gynecologist and obstetrician, I get to know my patients well because I follow them from adolescence to their aging years. This allows me to arrive at the most effective treatments grounded in evidence-based medicine and suited to their individual conditions and lifestyles. At the same time, I encourage my patients to take an active role in understanding their medical problems and to make informed decisions on their course of medical care. I am delighted to return to Southern California and to take care of the obstetric and gynecologic patients in this community. In my spare time, I enjoy reading, sports and cooking.

Dr. Pham's Experience

See how Dr. Pham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pham

Dr. Pham accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Pham is now accepting new patients
Capri Medical Group Ob/Gyn16300 Sand Canyon Ave # 888
Irvine, CA 92618
(949) 825-6908Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Pham has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pham to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Pham's Performance
Glendale, CA |
My husband and I have been trying to start a family and finally got pregnant last December. We found Dr Pham and could not be happier with all her guidance and support. Her knowledge is beyond our expectations. She makes sure everything goes smoothly with this entire pregnancy and always give excellent advice and recommendations on what to do. Very trusted OB. Can't wait for her to deliver our baby girl in sept!
in Anaheim Ca |
Dr. Pham is the epitome of what and how every doctor should be in regards to professional and patient care. I stumbled upon her care when my husband and I wanted to start our family. Right when we met her we knew we were in great hands. Dr. Pham loves what she does and it shows in her work and the way she takes care of her patients. Every visit was and still is personal, and she continues to provide us with the hope and optimism that our family will grow one day. Thank you for all that you do!!!
in San Jose, CA |
i got inserted my IUD with her, i asked her any kind of side effects that i know of ,before the insertion she told none ... after a month of insertion i started facing so many side effects ,like bloating, headaches,tiredness so many .i never trust her decisions and im not going to her in this life ... seriously is this what we are paying you for ?????
I believe this comment was for another physician in Northern CA with my same name. Please make note. We do not have a patient from Feb of 2017 by this name.
Have you seen Dr. Krystal Pham, MD?

Compare Dr. Pham

Dr. Pham's Care Philosophy

Dr. Pham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Pham has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pham's Board Certifications

• Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Perimenopause
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Graduated in 2003

University Of Nevada School Of Med
    University Medical Center Of Southern Nevada

Completed in 2007

Dr. Pham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology