Dr. Kristy Magee, MD

Dr. Kristy Magee, MD

Pediatric Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Kristy Magee, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Sanford, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. She specializes in pediatric medicine, family medicine, and more.Read her story

North Seminole Family Practice and Sports Medicine

One Health
Preferred Care Partners
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Magee treats your condition or procedure

• Fungal Infections
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Warts
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Tinea Versicolor
  • Ulcer
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

Dr. Kristy Magee is a family physician with more than 9 years of experience, and she is known for her compassion, sincerity and individualized attention by her patients.  Dr. Magee joined North Seminole Family Practice at Lake Forest on February...

• Pediatric Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Magee

Dr. Magee?
Dr. Magee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kristy Magee, MD
last visit , they took some blood , waiting for resolves
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
The BEST doctor I’ve ever been to. She’s compassionate, she spends time with you and explains things to you. Her bedside manner is awesome. Makes you feel very comfortable. If you have an urgency, the office staff fits you in the same day! She’s always there for you when you need her. She gives great advice on maintaining your health. Can’t give enough praises to her. I switched my Medicare Advantage plan just so I can keep her as my primary physician! Love Dr. Magee!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
I’m always leery when businesses receive a lot of five star ratings. I took a chance with Dr. Magee and I’m glad I did, it was absolutely the right decision. Dr. Magee is professional and compassionate. Her office staff is friendly. Dr. Magee takes the time to listen and she explains things very well. I never feel rushed in her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
Dr Magee has a great manner and compassion for her patients. She listens well and is willing to spend the time it takes to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
To this doctor your time is important. She will not rush you through your appointment nor does she see you long after your appointment. She will answer all your questions and if you had blood work done she will explain any issues that may arise. She does not make you take tests unless it is necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!! She is very dedicated to her patients. Very attentive and pays attention to detail. she takes her time, listens and is very compassionate. She truly cares about your well being!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
She Listens! Tired of your doc looking at blood work and diagnosing based on that alone? Then Dr. Magee is for you. Tired of witchy staff? Not here. They are polite prompt and willing to please. I really can’t say enough about doc Magee and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
I trust Dr Magee, and I adore her. She not only listens to me but she hears me and allows me to be a part of the decisions for my healthcare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
Unlike most doctors today, I don't feel like she is rushed when she sees me. She takes the time to talk about my health, current life situations, etc.. Asks me about concerns and seems to genuinely care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
I find Dr. Magee to be an excellent & caring physician. I had beeb her patient several years ago & because of a relocation on my part i changed doctors. When i was able to select her as my primary care physician I did. Very satisfied with her care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
Excellent doctor! So kind, compassionate and caring. Comprehensive physicals, great diagnostician. Been seeing her for years and extremely happy with her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
Dr. Magee is definitely the best Primary Care Physician I’ve ever had. She is very kind, patient and attentive. My past experiences with different physicians included long waits and over-worked Doctors that seemed to only care about getting you in and out of the office. Dr. Magee cares. She takes her time to examine concerning areas and listens to you. She assures her patients that they are in good hands. She’s trustworthy and always there in time of need. She is highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
Going to the doctor can be stressful and sometimes scary. So it’s very important to find a doctor that is smart, compassionate and patient. Dr. Magee meets all those qualifications. I have complete trust in her judgment and level of knowledge. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
We, my husband and I, as senior citizens are very happy with the care we have received from Dr. Kristy Magee with our many health issues. We have been her patients for approximately 10 years. When we left the area of her practice and moved to Leesburg, FL, over an hour drive away, we’ve kept her as our primary doctor- that in of itself is a good indicator of the confidence we have in her excellent care. We are hopeful that she will continue to provide care to we seniors as well as all other age groups. Diana & Michael Dovey
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
Dr. kristy Magee is professional, kind and caring. I am an emergency/trauma RN with the ability to pick and choose the best md’s for my family’s needs based on quality of care, compassion and medical knowledge. Dr. Magee is willing to listen to my needs, work with me and individualize my plan of care. She treats my family and myself with respect and dignity. If she were to leave her current practice and go to another, my family and I would fallow.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
Absolutely love Dr. Magee. She is very caring and confident which puts me at ease when I see her. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a compassionate, kind and knowledgeable Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
The office staff is great and they try hard to schedule you asap. Dr. Magee is fantastic. She never makes you feel rushed and answers all questions. Have been seeing her well over 7 years and would never consider leaving her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
Dr. Magee is wonderful! Doesn't rush through, takes time to speak with you and doesn't hurry you out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
The most caring and compassionate physician I have ever seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristy Magee, MD?
She is the best doctor I've ever been to. She actually takes the time to listen to you and give you Alternative Health Care options.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Magee?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Magee treats patients.