Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO

Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO

Regenerative MedicineMale

Regenerative Medicine

Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO is a Regenerative Medicine Specialist in Miami, FL and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from NOVA SE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED in 2008. His office accepts new patients.

Brought to you by and on staff at

The Osteopathic Center - Miami

The Osteopathic Center - Miami

The Osteopathic Center - Miami3915 Biscayne Blvd Suite 406 Miami, FL 33137

The Osteopathic Center - Knoxville

The Osteopathic Center - Knoxville9000 Executive Park Drive Suite A210 Knoxville, TN 37923

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Goddard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goddard

I had brain fog, gut issues, fatigue, and didn't know what to do about my symptoms. I'd tried working with other alternative and naturopath doctors, but none of them could find anything "wrong" with me. After doing chelation and ozone and other regenerative treatments, I've been able to remove many toxins from my body including heavy metals. I'm feeling to much better and feel like I have my function back - both mind and body. Dr. Goddard is an expert in his field and will do his best to help you. I'd want him in charge of my mother's care if she ever needed it.
West S. – Sep 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
I have really benefited from Dr. Goddard, Dr. K and the entire staff at the Osteopathic Center. I recommend them to everyone I know who is interested in regenerative health. Their practice is growing rapidly and their phenomenal results speak for themselves. They are extremely generous with their time and sincerely want to help their patients. I have been to their offices in Jupiter FL, Miami FL and Knoxville TN. They treat professional athletes and their clients come from around the world to see them. I cannot recommend this practice enough!
Alissa S. – Sep 13, 2022
Excellent first consultation visit
The visit was very productive with a comprehensive view of my issues and a path for improveent
Mary A – Aug 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
I had injections to fix a moderate labrum/shoulder tear, and the results were great. A year later, I have almost regained full strength. Highly recommend Dr. Goddard and Dr. Morse. Their ability to expertly diagnose and provide thorough explanations is excellent and much appreciated!
Christina C. – Aug 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
For years i have been plagued with lower back issues & hip problems. I'd had multiple injections, 2 back surgeries and several prescribed medications. After my second back surgery, I was told the only thing that could be done was to fuse my spine and that was not an option. With a recommendation of a friend, I found Dr Goddard and EVERYTHING changed. He is one of those doctors that comes along and beats anything you may have had in the past. He treated my health problems with Osteopathic methods and the physical limitations of the past, that kept me from my family, friends, and everyday life, were no longer an issue. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Goddard to anyone having ANY kind of health issues, not just chronic pain. If you are wanting to get out of the vicious cycle of prescribed medications that can cause all kinds of other health issues & get back to the life you intended to live, The Osteopathic Center is the place where that starts.
Loni W. – Jun 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
Best experience with a doctor for cervical issues. Works and highly recommend.
Bruce R. – May 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
great experience. he listened to my concerns and offered alternatives to having back surgery. i got injections 2 years ago in my back and knee. i was unable to walk, but since the injections i was able to stand upright within 48 hours without pain and able to walk again. it was an instant relief of inflammation.
J E. – Mar 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
I am so fortunate to have found Dr Goddard and his team. I had torn muscles and nerve damage on both arms due to an injury I sustained. I had really bad atrophy from a cortisone injection at a sports medicine clinic. My injury was making every day life very difficult and painful. Dr Goddard injected amnio on both arms. He hit the area surrounding the nerve and directly in the muscles and ligaments. In about 6 weeks the tissue began to visibly regenerate and the skin discoloration began to fade. Pain subsided about a week after the injection. I'm still recovering but and beyond thrilled with the results I have gotten so far. Thank you so much!
Jp I. – Mar 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
Professional and friendly and able to give me answers to my questions. Thank you!
Feb 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
I went to see Dr Goddard at the Osteopathic Center after noticing that I was having difficulty with my grip on my dominant hand. I had been diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome, but after seeing Dr Goddard, he said that was an incorrect diagnosis. He injected the area between my index finger and thumb. I received 2 treatments and had total restoration of my grip and strength almost immediately. This summer it will have been 7 years since the injections.
Rebecca G. – Feb 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
My experience with Dr. Goddard was fantastic from the beginning. He explained the procedure in great detail with all of the pros and cons. I had stem cell injections in my great to for turf toe. At the time I could barely walk and definitely couldn't run. Six weeks after the injections I was back to running. It's almost 10 years later and I can run and sprint without issues. I am so thankful I chose Dr. Goddard for stem cell therapy. Other physicians wanted to operate and place plates and screws in my foot without a chance of running and sprinting again. I have been referring my patients to Dr. Goddard ever since. Sincerely, Scott Coffey DO
Scott C. – Jan 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
I first came to the clinic in 2015 and as of today 1-26-2022 I am doing great. I had PRP shots and stem cell. I had been to several Doctors and was told I would need pins and screws in my back. I am so very thankful that I went with the treatments. I had 4 treatments.
Debbie S. – Jan 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
I came to Dr. Goddard in a wheel chair unable to walk due to back pain. After setting down with me and listening to what i was going thru we decided that stem cells would be the best option for my condition. Within 48 hours I was able to walk and continue my daily activities. Before coming to Dr. Goddard I went to a orthopedic Dr. and he told me surgery was my only options. I told him I was going to Dr. Goddard and the Orthopedic Dr. told me I had more money then him if I was going to waste money on that. So after stem cell I did contact the Orthopedic Dr. and informed him I was doing excellent.
Tammy E. – Dec 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
Dr Goddard is very professional and extremely knowledgeable about the body. My procedure has been extremely beneficial for a pain free life!
Jennifer S. – Dec 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
Great overall experience will definitely refer someone to Dr. Goddard and his practice.
Timothy Z. – Sep 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
Thank you for such a wonderful experience, I thank God that we found you. Doctor offered lots of hope for healing and we tremendously value your kindness, knowledge and professionalism.
Steven B. – Sep 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
My knee is so much better thanks to Dr Goddard, i would recommend him to anyone that would listen. I'm able to workout 4 days a week because of his treatment.
Sandy S. – Sep 21, 2021
Awsome!! 100%
Brian H. – Sep 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
I intially came to see dr. Goddard for stem cells for my back. The stem cells were a miracle to me ridding me of my back and hip pain. Follow up care was exceptional as I also started iv infusion to help combat the pain and inflamation caused by my Rheumatoid Arthritis and fibromyalgia. The office staff is now like a part of my family as they made me feel like I was a part of their family. Big shout out to Bobby and Veronica and Sharon for always making my experince positive I will miss this clinic as I move to Texas this month.
Nancy H. – Jul 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
I had a phone consultation and Dr. set me up with treatment right away. He and all his staff are amazing. He actually cares! I couldn't find a doctor that did.
May 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Goddard?