Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO

Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO

Regenerative Medicine  ·

Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO is a regenerative medicine specialist in Miami, FL and has been practicing for 11 years. He specializes in regenerative medicine, osteopathic manipulative therapy, and more.Read his story

The Osteopathic Center - Miami

3915 Biscayne Blvd Ste 406

Miami, FL 33137

The Osteopathic Center - Miami

• Sat: closed

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Goddard treats your condition or procedure

• Ligament Tears
  • Neck Pain
  • Nutritional Diseases
  • Nutritional Supplementation
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Tendonitis
  • Wear and Tear Arthritis

As an osteopathic physician, Dr. Goddard seeks to help patients develop attitudes and lifestyles that dont just fight illness but also help prevent disease.In our supportive environment, Dr. Goddard obtains a comprehensive medical history and perform...

• Regenerative Medicine

Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
1995
University Of Tennessee
Anatomy Fellowship - Nova Southeastern University
Leadership Training Program for Complementary and Alternative Medicine Omega Institute for Holistic Studies - Nova Southeastern University
Pre-Doctoral Fellowship in Osteopathic Principles and Practice - Nova Southeastern University
2008
1995

Memberships & Affiliations

• Age Management Medicine Group, Member
  • American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Member
  • American Academy of Osteopathy, Member
  • American Association of Orthopaedic Medicine, Member
  • American College for the Advancement of Medicine, Member
  • American Osteopathic Association of Prolotherapy Integrative Pain Management, Member
  • American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Member
  • Cellular Medicine Association, Member

Dr. Goddard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goddard

Dr. Goddard?
Dr. Goddard's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO
Everyone is super sweet - and I loved my service here - HIGHLY recommend and I am super picky!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
Dr. Goddard and his team are incredible at helping dive into the root cause of your issues, and then give you solutions that are healthy and preventive to get you back on track. Mariana the PA was so attentive, taking care of me, making sure I got everything in my IV that I needed based on my deficiencies. I feel like a million bucks and like my health is truly in the best hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
I had a great experience at The Osteopathic Center. I am a 74 years old male and was looking for a vitamin treatment. I made my appointment with Mariana Viera-Navarro PA . She discussed the different options that I could have in their wellness program. Her knowledge of integrative medicine was impressive. I decided for the multivitamin IV treatment. The service was excellent and I am planning to come back to this office on a regular basis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
I came to this office referred by a family member looking for a wellness program. I decided to get IV multivitamins treatment and glutathione. Mariana Navarro PA was my provider. She explained the options of treatments with great professionalism and knowledge. The setting is beautiful, nice music, comfortable sitting and very attentive staff. I am planning to come for my vitamin treatment monthly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
Excellent treatment, totally comfortable procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
The Osteopathic Center is simply a best in class wellness center with the latest IV solutions to improve your overall health. The services offered and their great medical staff makes price irrelevant. Everyone from the receptionist to the nurse practitioner and medical director makes you feel welcome and committed to improve your health. Will be back to The Osteopathic Center and will incorporate in my quest for a healthy lifestyle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
Dr Goddard and his staff have provided the most professional and effective treatment to myself and my husband. The office has solutions to all our health problems that are not addressed by our primary care doctors. We are faithful guests of The Osteopathic Center to improve our health and enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
I had severe osteoarthritis (as a 30yr old) in one knee, and had been told by other physicians to give up on my lifestyle, because I would never be able to run/lift/workout the same again. I couldn't even walk on flat surfaces without pain. Two months after injections and physical therapy, I'm working out with intensity again, and the pain is decreasing, rather than getting worse. I only wish I'd tried this earlier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
very positive experience in a city unknown to us. Warm welcome and in-depth explanations of the problem encountered did highly reinforce our confidence in your organization. Keep it up. We recommended you to the hotel in case other clients need similar assistance.
Outstanding
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
All three members of my family have had stem cell injections for various issues. It has fully restored all of us to health with complete functionality. Dr. Goddard is a marvel; way ahead of the curve in medical techniques. He is the only doctor needed for good health and avoiding more barbaric surgeries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
Although my stem cell treatment was just today, I am expecting great results. I would encourage anyone who needs healing to come see for yourself. Being a fellow East Tennessee native, I'm even more proud and comfortable that a fellow native has not forgotten home and has his practice in both Miami and Knoxville. Loren Riddick LorenRiddickTeam.com Alcoa, TN
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
I am very pleased with the full recovery I have experienced following the stem cell treatment of my torn rotator cuff and a hairline fracture in my clavicle. The procedure was well tolerated and not at all painful. Dr. Goddard and his assistant worked quickly and the procedure was completed in about 30 minutes. I did follow up with physical therapy, as prescribed. I highly recommend The Osteopathic Center! Dr. Goddard and his staff are excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
After a fall that damaged my knee, an MRI revealed bilateral torn meniscus, a torn ACL and injury related arthritis. An orthopedic surgeon recommended knee replacement due to the extent of damage. However, I found Dr. Goddard and was able to have PRP administered in my knee. I still experienced pain in my knee for months, so returned for another PRP and had stem cells added this time. Within 9 months, my knee was completely healed- absolutely no pain. I walk 3- 5 miles 7 days a week now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
Starting around 6 months ago, hardly had energy to get up each day. Very shortly had more energy. Have been receiving driving assistance from a volunteer driving service for about 4 years, but a couple of weeks ago decided to try driving on my own. Today I drove to my first visit by myself. On the way here, I realized how much the nutritional IVs and stem cell therapies have benefited my life. So thankful to have found Dr. Goddard.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
Finally, after a year and a half of testing, MRIs, Cat Scans, nerve block, steroid shots, physical therapy, acupuncture, etc, I have found relief in the care of Dr Goddard and his compassionate staff. After one treatment of cranial therapy, and ozone therapy I know I am well on my way to feeling like myself again. Dr Goddard's passion and commitment to healing patients like myself is unsurpassed. I am so appreciative and grateful to have found this answer to my hopes of finding relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
My son is a 14yr old goalkeeper and had Osgood Schlatters Disease. Last year we were told by several Orthopedic doctors that he would have to "sit out" a year. He's competing at a very high level-Club/Olympic Development Program and at School. He really did not want to loose a year as he felt it would significantly set him back. Dr. Goddard was able to resolve the OSD over the summer when he had "down time" with Stem Cell therapy and Prolotherapy. VERY HAPPY YOUNG MAN!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
Cannot describe how professional, compassionate, caring & devoted the entire team is. Dr. G is the best! I can trust my healing 100% with his extreme knowledge and his outstanding team of caring health professionals. The OC is the athlete's best choice for enhanced quality of life. I could easily rate the service 10 stars out of 5, lol. :) Thank you for supporting us athletes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
The staff has been very friendly with me, the office is beautifully decorated (pleasant to stay), and the doctor offered me a convincible plan of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristopher Goddard, DO?
I received a treatment two weeks ago and my experience thus far has been positive towards my future health. I highly recommend The Osteopathic Center due to the medical advancements for health issues and the entire staff that provides them.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Goddard?