Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD

Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 21 years. She specializes in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery, gynecology, and more.

Keil Urogynecology

4600 Hale Pkwy Ste 350

Denver, CO 80220

• American Enterprise Group
  • American Republic
  • Anthem
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Cofinity
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Keil's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Apical Vaginal Prolapse
  • Pelvic Prolapse
  • Posterior Vaginal Wall Prolapse
  • Vaginal Prolapse

Dr. Keil performs Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy) more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Keil performs this procedure more than 100% of her peers

• Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Cystoscopy
  • da Vinci® Sacrocolpopexy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Endometriosis
  • Excision of Cervix
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hysterectomy
  • In-Office Urodynamic Testing
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
  • Perimenopause
  • Pubovaginal Sling
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Supracervical Hysterectomy

3.9

Dr. Keil?
Dr. Keil's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD
I was struggling with stress incontinence for years after my first child was born. I tried physical therapy, Kegels, estrogen cream... everything I thought was possible but nothing worked. In visiting Dr. Keil, she helped me understand my options and ultimately learn that I also had vaginal prolapse. We decided on a plan together for surgery to fix the prolapse as well as a bladder sling and its been the best decision I've made. I wish I had done it sooner!! I can run, jump, sneeze while walking and I don't pee. My body feels like it did before having babies and I am no longer frustrated while working out and being active. The surgery recovery was relatively easy as well. Dr. Keil is awesome and I highly recommend her to anyone suffering from stress incontinence and looking for a plan!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
Dr. Keil is excellent. I had prolapse surgery March 2019. I have done great and no complications. She educates and gives you choices. I would not hesitate to recommend. She came highly recommended by my PCP.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
Had a hysterectomy along with bladder surgery on 12/12/18. Dr. Keil is a great surgeon with great bedside manner. She really cares about you as a person. Her staff is wonderful. As a nurse, I felt very confident with her knowledge and skills. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
I'm blessed to have found Dr Keil. She has changed my life for the better as a surgeon, and I'm elated about the result. She's so amazing and professional! And her staff are just fantastic!! I really can't say enough about Dr Keil and her staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
Dr. Keil is an excellent doctor. She performed my surgery and I have had a wonderful recovery and outcome. Her staff was also very attentive and available for any questions I had. I had very good care and follow up by Dr. Keil and her staff. I felt that she really cared for my well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
Dr. Keil performed a transvaginal uretheral sling/anterior repair on me 20 years ago. I immediately felt better physically and emotionally after the surgery. She is skilled, kind, gentle, understanding and a master at her craft. She gave me certain limits on physical activity after surgery; and I followed her orders and have had excellent results. Don't put off surgery if she recommends it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
I was a patient of Dr. Keil in 2014, seeking her help for a prolapse condition. During the post-op tests, it was determined that I did not have any urinary incontinence....well, at least that was the case until she did surgery on me! I also had repeatedly expressed to her that I was a chronic pain patient (25 years) for a back injury and that my post-op meds would need to be increased from what was normally prescribed. Guess what? She forgot...and I went through hell following this surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
DR Keil was a very kind and caring surgeon. She explained things to where it was easy to understand and answered all our questions. My mom's surgery she had repair of a rectocele and a cystocele. The surgery wentextremely well. No complications or infections. My mom healed well and no longer has her issues with bladder leakage or pelvic pressure that bothered her for so long. I would highly recommend Dr Keil and her crew.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
I was fortunate to attend a women's pelvic health seminar Dr. Kiel held at Rose Hospital. It was extremely informative, beautifully presented and afforded me a great opportunity to meet Dr. Kiel and her staff. After pre-op appointments I was able to have Dr. Kiel perform a complete hysterectomy and cyctocele/rectocyle repair in late January. Today I met with Dr. Kiel for my 6 week followup and I couldn't recommend her skillful practice and staff (Holly & Sue) more highly. Thank you!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
Dr. Keil did my pelvic organ prolapse surgery after which I am hugely improved; my scoliosis even seems more manageable. I am very thankful to her and her staff. Dr. Keil is highly skilled, caring, and really listens, I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
After suffering with infections and 20 months of antibiotics, I was without hope of ever resuming my previously active and spontaneous life. While at once being to-the point and compassionate, Dr. Keil presented me with the option of a surgical procedure that immediately rendered me antibiotic free. Although I was informed there was no guarantee, I am now 7 weeks post op and feel great and have resumed my active lifestyle. I would highly recommend Dr. Keil. Snowmass Colorado
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
Finally, after 8+ years of constant pelvic prolapse pain, and years of seeking assistance from several specialists in Ft Collins, I am now pain free thanks to Dr. Keil’s expertise! Because of her experience, certification, and knowledge about the pelvic floor, she was able to repair my prolapse and determine a course of action that has relieved me of pain that I had previously been told I would have to live with for the rest of my life. Words can not express how grateful I am!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
Dr. Keil is a great Doctor! She took very good care of my mother in law while she was in her care. She took the time to call and check on her after she was home. She made sure she was okay after her surgery. Thank you Dr. Keil for all the help you have done for my mother in law.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
Dr. Keil's expertise and precision as a surgeon is pristine in women's health. I have had OB/Gyn care in the past but NONE compared to this practitioner. She has very clear and profession expectations with her patients and their care. Dr. Keil has a very personal approach. I trust her with my heart and soul. Dr. Keil was recommended per my internal medicine doctor who I have trusted for 25 years. This is a trusted physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
Outstanding! Dr. Keil knows what she is doing and how to do it! Ever since my surgery 3 months ago I have had no problems with her work. Thanks so much Dr. Keil for your work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
If you are looking for a professional and experienced gynecologist, look no further. Dr, Keil was outstanding in her comprehension of my problems. She is the best gynecologist in Denver hands down!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
Dr. Keil is my angel. My GP referred me to Dr. Keil as the best person in Colorado to deal with my complicated prolapse repair. She studied my history, consulted with my doctors, and ultimately we decided that surgery was the only option. I felt I was in excellent and caring hands. My surgery has been a success and has greatly improved my daily living. Dr. Keil and her office are thoroughly professional. I highly recommend that you consult with her if you are having concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Keil. She is very knowledgeable and a skilled physician and helped me. For years I was in pain from a bladder mesh and had bladder infections. She removed the mesh and did some repair work and two months later I am pain free. Other doctors had said they couldn't remove the mesh, but on the first visit, when Dr. Keil said she could help me, I was elated. She explained the procedures well and is easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
Dr. Kristinell Kell is a superb physician for the following important reasons: Dr. Keil: - is an outstanding diagnostician & she is very well informed on the latest medical research. - is a very compassionate human being who is extremely dedicated to her patients. - has an exemplary professional staff who truly care about their patients. I'm very grateful that I've always been able to count on Dr. Keil and her expert staff for several years now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristinell Keil, MD?
Worst doctor there is, & shouldn't even be one. 2 weeks after she did my pelvic floor surgery, I needed emergency surgery. She did not sew the pelvic floor correctly & and it caused my intestines to drop through. Due to Keil's botched surgery. I had the best doctor near Porter hospital preform a revision surgery, to fix an UNNECESSARY sling that was too tight & had extruded into my vagina. Dr Keil is unpleasant and insulted if you ask any questions. Run from her as fast as you can.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Keil?

Keil Urogynecology

American Republic
Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA IN HIX
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Cofinity
Cofinity PPO
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medica
Principal Life

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Keil treats patients.