Dr. Kristine Gedroic, MD

Integrative Medicine •  Female • Age 48

Dr. Gedroic

Gedroic Center Intgrtv Mdcn

465 South St Ste 101 Morristown, NJ 07960

Dr. Kristine Gedroic, MD is an integrative medicine specialist in Morristown, NJ. She specializes in integrative medicine.

Dr. Gedroic's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gedroic

4.0

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Gedroic?
Dr. Gedroic's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kristine Gedroic, MD
Our son had a sudden behavioral change, literally overnight. If you picture an 8 year old boy that's been possessed by the devil then you can kind of understand what it was like. After seeing so many doctors that told us he either had a tumor (which he didn't) or he just went crazy all of the sudden, we were at our wits end. Long story short, our son had PANS/PANDAS. A very serious auto-immune disease. Essentially, the antibodies get through the blood brain barrier and attack the brain. Enter Dr. Gedroic. She knew right away what it was (once we ruled out tumors or seizures). She treated him with all natural IV's once per week and with the addition of herbs, supplements and tinctures. She has cured him! She has treated and cured this horrible disease for many other families as well. Keep in mind that every other doctor (if they've even heard of PANS/PANDAS) prescribes 4 different antibiotics to be taken at the same time for years to control the symptoms not cure it. The only other opti
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Gedroic, MD?
Dr G has been tremendously helpful at multiple times with our family health needs. I started out seeing her for myself almost ten years ago, then she was able to diagnose my very young daughter's condition by my explanation alone when her own pediatrician couldn't diagnose. She has also treated my husband through an illness and full recovery. Thorough, brilliant, open minded, caring and highly devoted to patient care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Gedroic, MD?
Dr. Gedroic was the first doctor who really listened to my son and did a real investigation into his symptoms. She used real science and shared it with him, after being sick for 3 years he was in treatment with Dr. Gedroic for 5 months and was symptom-free. Over 1 year later he is still symptom-free and thriving at college. She is out of network but I found her fees to be reasonable and commensurate with a specialist of her caliber. Her office was great to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Gedroic, MD?
Dr. Gedroic is the only doctor who helped me get better. I went to many traditional doctors (who do take insurance) but they didn't make me better. Finding Dr. Gedroic has given me back my health, which is priceless. The prices are high, but like I said the cost of health is priceless. I'm glad she doesn't take insurance because even though it is expensive, you get actual treatment bc her hands aren't tied because of insurance companies. She is AMAZING, she cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Gedroic, MD?
Absolutely the best Dr. I have ever had (and I have seen a lot). The only Dr I trust
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Gedroic, MD?
My son and I went to 10 different traditional doctors and he had countless tests done over 2 years to try to find out what was causing his gastro. distress. The docs came up with all sorts of diagnoses. Dr. Gedroic was the first one who told me she could heal him, but it would take 3-6 months. It took a good 6 months and crazy protocols, but he hasn't been sick in 4 months! The cost is high, but we would have paid anything to get him better. I wish we would have gone to her sooner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Gedroic, MD?
Dr Gedroic is a gift. She has so much knowledge that I'm amazed every appointment. Dr. Gedroic has truly saved my life. Her staff is amazing from the nurses to the woman at the front desk. I trust her completely and recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Gedroic, MD?
Unresponsive, does not consult with other doctors, office staff is unprofessional. Dr. Gedroic takes advantage of peoples' serious conditions with unresearched treatments at an exorbitant price. Patient beware!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Gedroic, MD?
Very poor. Gave it a good shot. She treats all patients with the same protocol. Office staff unable to answer any questions. She doesn't take insurance and prices are sky high. She wanted me to go to Germany or California the first time I met with her on my dollar to be a Guinea pig for her which I refused. I think she cares much more about her picture on her cookies she sells in the office than individual patients. Office staff has high turnover rate bc so much dysfunction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristine Gedroic, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gedroic?

• Integrative Medicine

• Asthma
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cough