Dr. Kristine Cunniff, DO

Dr. Kristine Cunniff, DO

Family Medicine | Female | 55 years old

37 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Cunniff specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Narragansett, RI. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Cunniff? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cunniff's Experience

See how Dr. Cunniff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cunniff

Dr. Cunniff accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cunniff has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cunniff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cunniff to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Cunniff's Performance
Wakefield RI |
She is great. She says no one knows your body better then you so she listens when you think something might be off. She is brilliant and tries to understand the problem. Have been with her for years and plan to be for many more!
Narragansett, RI |
Scheduled for new patient, sick visit and assessed with viral infection. Symptoms included fatigue, cough, palpitations with long duration. No labs requested, suggested nyquil or similar products only. Ended up in the ER a few days later dehydrated with electrolyte imbalance.
Agawam, MA |
I was going to see her as a first time patient. However I answered my phone just before walking in the door having a police officer tell me that my new neighbor is a level 3 sex offender so of course I wanted to hear everything he said. The secretary told me I was rude because I was on the phone. I told her I was sorry and told her what the call was about. As I was filling out paperwork the PO called me back. I was told that she spoke to the doctor and I was asked to leave. Really??
in Wakefield, RI |
I'm sure seeing Dr cuniff may have been an ok experience. Unfortunately her office staff are nasty, stuck up ladies, who told me when I asked to speak with her, that she wasn't interested in anything I had to say. Your office staff reflects your business. Good luck with that!
in Wakefield, RI |
My experience with Dr. Cunniff has been nothing short of dreadful. When she wrote a prescription incorrectly and I had to page her from the pharmacy, she screamed at me on the phone for bothering her with a page. When she repeated her mistake the following month, she again screamed at me so loudly the pharmacist could hear her, and then refused to correct her mistake, insisting I meet with her personally at her office. When I did, & she saw the error, she shoved a new script at me, no apology
in Narragansett, RI |
She has been great with me and my husband. She answers all of my questions and I don't feel rushed. Also, really nice staff!
Providence, RI |
Dr. Cunniff has a great bedside manner and is very down to earth. She doesn't over complicate things and will offer other options before resorting to medication for minor issues.
Have you seen Dr. Kristine Cunniff, DO?
Are you Dr. Cunniff?

Compare Dr. Cunniff

Dr. Cunniff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Rhode Island not available

Dr. Cunniff has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cunniff's Board Certifications

Dr. Cunniff does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cunniff and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of New England Collof Osteo Med

Graduated in 2001

Memorial Hosp

Completed in 2002

Memorial Hosp

Completed in 2004

Dr. Cunniff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cunniff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cunniff does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cunniff and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.