Family Medicine  |
Dr. Kristine Beauchamp, MD
Dr. Kristine Beauchamp, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Boerne, TX. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

120 Medical Dr

Boerne, TX 78006

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Beauchamp

Dr. Beauchamp's Experience

Dr. Beauchamp's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Beauchamp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beauchamp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beauchamp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beauchamp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beauchamp to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Beauchamp's Performance
in fair oaks ranch tx |
I am a retired RN and DR Beauchamp has been my family doctor for several years---she is knowledgeable and compassionate---I have the highest confidence in her to assess my health care needs and address them in a competent manner
Boerne, TX |
Dr Beauchamp is very difficult doctor to work with. She shows very little if any compassion. I know due to my own personal dealings her. I have never understood why she is so undeniably uncaring. Her only goal is to diagnose you quickly and if any thing that would require a pain medication she will definitely deny you that kind of order. She cares about her record of not prescribing any pain meds even though you or your relative may be dying. She will let you die in pain -never calls u to assist
in Boerne, TX |
I give Dr. Beauchamp high marks for her patient care, explanations of conditions, etc. She aggressively advocates for me for seeing other specialists. She or her nurse gets back to me with lab reports quickly. She treats illnesses appropriately. The front office staff is less helpful. The office is quite dated and dark, but I don't live there. I go there for Dr. Beauchamp to help keep me healthy.
San Antonio, TX |
I waited five months for my appointment to come around and , two weeks before the date, I get a phone call that I need to reschedule. I had everything in place to have that appointment on that specific date. I offer to be seen at any other time on that date or at 430 any other day and I recieved no flexibility or understanding. I was asked to give understanding but all I received was to move my appointment to January and that they cannot see me at 430 because new patients are seen at 11 and 4.
San Angelo, TX |
I'm not sure how she got her medical degree. She is rude and incompetent. She has control issues and if she doesn't like you, she will let her other patients know. Not sure how she's still in practice...
San Antonio, TX |
i fell that Dr. Beauchamp is very knowledgeable with a proactive approach to medical care.
The office staff is terrible and if something is wrong with a bill or you have a reaction to a medication, good luck getting a call back or getting the issue resolved. It won't happen.
Boerne, TX |
There is NO likelihood of recommending THIS PRACTICING OFFICE TO ANYONE. Her inept and negligent staff discredits her, regardless of her rating or my regard for her as my Dr. I found another Dr..
in Boerne, TX |
I am happy I found her. She has good bed side manners. She gets to the bottom of things. She answers all my questions and never rushes me. Very compassionate. I trust her, and I don't trust many doctors.
Have you seen Dr. Kristine Beauchamp, MD?
Are you Dr. Beauchamp?