Vascular Medicine  |
Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD
Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD is a vascular medicine doctor who practices in Albuquerque, NM. She is 45 years old.

INNOVA VEIN & VASCULAR LLC

4600 Montgomery Blvd NE Bldg B

Albuquerque, NM 87109

Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Presbyterian Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Sanchez

Dr. Sanchez's Experience

Dr. Sanchez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Vascular Medicine

• Venous Reflux

• Phlebectomy
  • Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• University New Mexico
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University New Mexico
    Medical School | Graduated
  • St Mary Corwin
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St Mary Corwin

Dr. Sanchez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sanchez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sanchez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sanchez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sanchez to family and friends
Dr. Sanchez's Performance
My story is that for many years I've had painful legs. In the 1970s I had to have vein stripping to relieve the pain.The recovery took several weeks. But my legs have been a constant source of pain. Recently I decided I needed to see a podiatrist(DR Sotello)who after examining me referred me to DR Kristina Sanchez. DR Sanchez is outstanding; she explains everything and is so very gentle. She treated both legs and I am feeling so much better for the first time in my life. I am so thankful .
in Albuquerque, NM |
I absolutely love this doctor, her staff, and the peaceful and beautiful office facility. The team members are always friendly and efficient. Dr. Kristina Sanchez is incredibly caring, educational, and patient-focused. I’ve rarely had better or more personal care and have developed an abiding trust in my specialist’s knowledge, skill and judgment.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I had cellulitis real bad for the past seven years. Two or three times a year, hospitalised for two too three days, antibiotics pumped I me, extremely high fever. And now one and half year later got my color back in my legs, no more hospital. I am so grateful for the staff at Inova Vein and Vascular, not only did they heal me they also treated me like family. #onehappycostumer.??
Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Sanchez is a very caring doctor. I did not feel like my visit was rushed, she sat and listened to my concerns and offered suggested solutions. Her office and staff is inviting, makes you feel at ease from the moment you open the door. I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for venous and lymphatic care.
in Albuquerque, NM |
For many years I had severe leg cramps, waking me 6 to 12 times nightly. OTC medications had limited effect. My podiatrist recommended I see Dr. Sanchez. I was able to get a next day appointment, and was scheduled for the vein procedures within a week. These were handled in-office. Follow-up appointments were easily scheduled I just had my 1-year follow-up, and have not had leg cramps since the vein procedures were done. Kind, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable--thank you Dr. Sanchez!
Albuquerque, NM |
The staff are friendly, professional, knowledgeable and considerate. Dr. Sanchez is a wonderful doctor who took the time to call me personally to see how I was doing. I am very pleased with my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Sanchez and Innova Vein & Vascular to others.
in Albuquerque |
Dr. Sanchez is a remarkable physician. She has the technical expertise that you'd expect but her interpersonal skills and down-to-earth manner are unique in the medical profession. Her reassuring manner helps reduce anxiety. She takes time to listen and thoroughly explains diagnoses and procedures. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Sanchez for your vein and vascular needs. She will do a great job for you.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Sanchez listens to everything first, then forms her opinion and shares it with you. Takes time to explain everything to you. Is kind and non-judgmental. Recommend her very, very highly.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Sanchez is so professional, kind and genuinely caring. I was extremely pleased and surprised that there is no need for any pain medication. Her staff is kind and courteous. I can now continue my walks that I had dearly missed. Thank you so much Dr. Sanchez!
in Albuquerque, NM |
I would highly recommend Dr. Sanchez to my friends and family. She explains the procedure being done in a professional and detailed manner so you can understand. She and her staff treat you like you are a part of their family. The work she did on both legs was done with little or no pain.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Thank you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD, CLT, RPVI. On a scale of 1 to 10, my discomfort level (since the end of 2015) went from an 8 to zero within an hour of having my vein ablation procedure to correct venous insufficiency which resulted in Lymphedema. My ankle is thinner now than it's been in years. I am thankful today my for doctor and the precision and skills she possesses! I never thought I had an issue with my veins and thought that my cramps and pain were due to dehydration or sciatica.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr Sanchez is an excellent, knowledgeable physician and happens to be the only one in the state that offers lymphedema care as well as vein and vascular care. Dr Sanchez listens and cares about her patients; something rare to see these days. My mother had two vein ablation procedures done in office without any complications and was fully notified beforehand of all the potential side effects and/ or problems in a caring and understanding manner. Great Dr and superb office staff and a coffee bar!
Have you seen Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
Are you Dr. Sanchez?

Visit Dr. Sanchez

Dr. Sanchez accepts 13 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Presbyterian Health Plan