Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD

Vascular Medicine ·  Female · Age 47

Dr. Sanchez

Innova Vein & Vascular LLC

4600 Montgomery Blvd NE Bldg B Albuquerque, NM 87109

Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD is a vascular medicine specialist in Albuquerque, NM. She graduated from University New Mexico and specializes in vascular medicine and family medicine.

Dr. Sanchez accepts

Dr. Sanchez accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Commercial Insurance Company
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Kaiser Permanente
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Presbyterian Health Plan

Vascular Disease

Dr. Sanchez treats Vascular Disease more than 46% of her peers

Dr. Sanchez treats this condition more than 46% of her peers

Dr. Sanchez's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Limb Swelling

Dr. Sanchez?
Dr. Sanchez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD
RecentMost Helpful
What a wonderful wonderful doctor, a very warm staff and a very cozy office that feels like home! I am so glad that this was the doctor that was recommended to me to take care of my vascular needs. Dr. Sanchez is warm and kind and her whole office radiates professionalism, tenderness and an all-around feeling of warmth. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
Dr. Kristina Sanchez performed radiofrequency ablation on my legs. This helped me feel years younger when walking and standing for long periods. What I attributed to aging was actually venous reflux. Great doctor and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
Exceptional! I am so grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Sanchez after I developed blood clots from achilles tendon surgery. She put me on Xeralto. For whatever reason, I had an episode of internal bleeding on Friday night. I called her office, & she returned my call within minutes via her personal cell. She stayed with me the whole weekend via phone/text. She also arranged for further checks (which were negative). She was there for me throughout everything. I cannot say enough for her personal care. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
I was very hesitant to have any procedures done on my legs. I was both a little afraid of how the procedure might affect me in terms of recovery and also any possible pain. The entire process has been exceptionally good. The staff is wonderful and Dr. Sanchez is so easy to talk to. She explains what to expect, and then goes on to explain what is going on during the procedure. I felt no pain, just a bit of general achiness in my leg which was brief. It was much better than I imagined.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
My experience with Dr. Sanchez and the entire team at Innova Vein and Vascular was noteworthy. Every individual that I had contact with was both professional and compassionate. The office is extremely clean and clearly designed as a place of healing. I am most grateful that during each of my procedures, that absolute precision was a priority and that the time needed was made to ensure this happened in addition to making it as comfortable as possible for me. I highly recommend it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
My story is that for many years I've had painful legs. In the 1970s I had to have vein stripping to relieve the pain.The recovery took several weeks. But my legs have been a constant source of pain. Recently I decided I needed to see a podiatrist(DR Sotello)who after examining me referred me to DR Kristina Sanchez. DR Sanchez is outstanding; she explains everything and is so very gentle. She treated both legs and I am feeling so much better for the first time in my life. I am so thankful .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
I absolutely love this doctor, her staff, and the peaceful and beautiful office facility. The team members are always friendly and efficient. Dr. Kristina Sanchez is incredibly caring, educational, and patient-focused. I’ve rarely had better or more personal care and have developed an abiding trust in my specialist’s knowledge, skill and judgment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
I had cellulitis real bad for the past seven years. Two or three times a year, hospitalised for two too three days, antibiotics pumped I me, extremely high fever. And now one and half year later got my color back in my legs, no more hospital. I am so grateful for the staff at Inova Vein and Vascular, not only did they heal me they also treated me like family. #onehappycostumer.??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
Dr. Sanchez is a very caring doctor. I did not feel like my visit was rushed, she sat and listened to my concerns and offered suggested solutions. Her office and staff is inviting, makes you feel at ease from the moment you open the door. I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for venous and lymphatic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
For many years I had severe leg cramps, waking me 6 to 12 times nightly. OTC medications had limited effect. My podiatrist recommended I see Dr. Sanchez. I was able to get a next day appointment, and was scheduled for the vein procedures within a week. These were handled in-office. Follow-up appointments were easily scheduled I just had my 1-year follow-up, and have not had leg cramps since the vein procedures were done. Kind, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable--thank you Dr. Sanchez!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
The staff are friendly, professional, knowledgeable and considerate. Dr. Sanchez is a wonderful doctor who took the time to call me personally to see how I was doing. I am very pleased with my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Sanchez and Innova Vein & Vascular to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
Dr. Sanchez is a remarkable physician. She has the technical expertise that you'd expect but her interpersonal skills and down-to-earth manner are unique in the medical profession. Her reassuring manner helps reduce anxiety. She takes time to listen and thoroughly explains diagnoses and procedures. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Sanchez for your vein and vascular needs. She will do a great job for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
Dr. Sanchez listens to everything first, then forms her opinion and shares it with you. Takes time to explain everything to you. Is kind and non-judgmental. Recommend her very, very highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
Dr. Sanchez is so professional, kind and genuinely caring. I was extremely pleased and surprised that there is no need for any pain medication. Her staff is kind and courteous. I can now continue my walks that I had dearly missed. Thank you so much Dr. Sanchez!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Sanchez to my friends and family. She explains the procedure being done in a professional and detailed manner so you can understand. She and her staff treat you like you are a part of their family. The work she did on both legs was done with little or no pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?
Dr Sanchez is an excellent, knowledgeable physician and happens to be the only one in the state that offers lymphedema care as well as vein and vascular care. Dr Sanchez listens and cares about her patients; something rare to see these days. My mother had two vein ablation procedures done in office without any complications and was fully notified beforehand of all the potential side effects and/ or problems in a caring and understanding manner. Great Dr and superb office staff and a coffee bar!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristina Sanchez, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sanchez?

Compare Providers