Dr. Kristin Kelly, MD

Dr. Kristin Kelly, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Kristin Kelly, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Vero Beach, FL. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Indian River Medical Center.

Dr. Kelly's Experience

See how Dr. Kelly's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kelly

Dr. Kelly accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kelly has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kelly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelly to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Kelly's Performance
in Vero Beach Florida |
I've been a nurse for 32 years and never saw such poor health care that is given by Dr. Kelly and her office staff. She should not be permitted to practice. An 87-year-old woman showed up 15 minutes late even though she thought she was on time because that was the appointment that was given to her and they refused to see her. The last two visits Waited over two hours to see the physician . Never would I recommend anyone to go to this office just deplorable way to treat human beings.
in Jensen Beach, FL |
Dr Kelly's practice is a JOKE! They Do Not take the patients Health Seriously. I called the office to make an appointment as a new patient in August of 2016 and was informed that the Earliest they could see me as a new patient would be mid January 2017. Today January 4 I called to verify the time and date of my appointment and I was informed that they do not have me registered. i asked to be registered and she told me it would be April/May before they can see me. This practice is so Wrong.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Very disappointed. Dr. Kelly was highly recommended by a few people and I was anxiously waiting for my upcoming appointment which I had to wait 4 months for. I was called 1 week before and was informed that since I failed to submit my new patient packet 3 weeks prior to my appointment my appointment would be cancelled and now I had to wait another 2 months to get in. I understand that I failed to submit the paperwork 3 weeks prior but even when I offered to bring it in 1 week prior that was not
in Vero Beach, FL |
and gave me a list of other provides to sign up with.
Have you seen Dr. Kristin Kelly, MD?
Are you Dr. Kelly?

Compare Dr. Kelly

Dr. Kelly's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Kelly does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kelly and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kelly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kelly does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kelly and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.