Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Kristin Jackson, MD
Dr. Kristin M. Jackson, M.D., is a skilled and trusted obstetrician, gynecologist, and female reconstructive surgeon offering compassionate care for women throughout the greater Orlando, FL, area. At Advanced Urogynecology on North Orange Avenue, Dr. Jackson uses state-of-the-art techniques to diagnose and treat an array of conditions, including uterine fibroids, menopause, and abnormal uterine bleeding as well as birth control guidance, hormone replacement therapy, mammograms, and hysterectomy. She is also board certified in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery, allowing her to care for women with incontinence, urinary tract infections, and pelvic organ prolapse. With a background in minimally-invasive and robot-assisted surgical approaches as well as in nonsurgical treatment options, Dr. Jackson is uniquely suited to provide the most appropriate care for women of all ages. After completing her medical degree at Hahnemann University in Philadelphia, Dr. Jackson completed her residency at Abington Memorial Hospital, where she also taught OB-GYN residents following her graduation. In addition to caring for patients at her Orlando practice, Dr. Jackson is the OB-GYN clerkship director for Florida State University College of Medicine's Orlando campus and a faculty member for both the Florida Hospital Family Practice Residence and the Minimally Invasive Gyn Surgery Fellowship. Dr. Jackson is dedicated to offering patient-centered, gentle care for women throughout the Orlando region, and the practice accepts most major forms of medical insurance.

Advanced Urogynecology

• Florida Hospital Healthcare System
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Jackson

Dr. Jackson's Experience

Dr. Jackson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cervical Polyps
  • Cervicitis
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Fecal Incontinence
  • Female Incontinence
  • Female Urinary Stress Incontinence
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Incontinence
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Perimenopause
  • Placenta Previa
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Cystoscopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Supracervical Hysterectomy
  • Sympathectomy
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Hahnemann University
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Abington Mem Hospital

Dr. Jackson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jackson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jackson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jackson to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Jackson's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Jackson is very knowledgeable, sweet and professional, however her staff doesn't make her justice, last time I went I was treated by another doctor even though I made my appointment with Dr. Jackson, and not only the receptionists were unwelcome, as if I was not there when I arrived, but the doctor who took care of me was very clueless, I left in pain, and I will never come back, sad because Dr. Jackson was very good the first and only time I had the opportunity to be treated by her.
in Orlando, FL |
She is not only professional but personal. She listens intently and responds explicitly in understandable language to a lay person. So glad I was referred to her! I have already referred one friend.
Altamonte Springs, FL |
Great female physician - you will not find a better doctor. She is knowledgeable, efficient and compassionate. ALWAYS on time.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Kristin Jackson is a wonderful doctor. She has a perfect balance of compassion and professionalism. She takes time to listen and helps you understand.
in Orlando, FL |
I am so happy my MD sent me to her. She is friendly and thorough explaining what I need to do medically to get cured.She listens~then explains what I should do.She never rushes. She makes sure I understand her.She has a wonderful staff also. I didn't answer the 1st question because I have never had to make an urgent appointment. Ann S.
in St Cloud, FL |
Staff is pleasant, wait was normal. Dr Jackson is very thorough and has excellent bed side manner. She explains everything in detail, and even drew a diagram to give me a visual. She wa spot on woth my symptoms. She is very thorough and says everything with a smile. I am more than satisfied. This doctor was God sent.
in Orlando, FL |
This is a great practice. Dr. Jackson is a skilled surgeon and caring physician. She is personally involved with my care and I can always talk frankly to her about any issue I may be having. I would highly recommend her. I am very thankful that I have Dr. Jackson!
in Winter Park, FL |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Kristin Jackson as she is an excellent doctor---confident, competent and very friendly. I am thankful she was recommended to me, and I wholeheartedly recommend her as a uro-gynecologist/surgeon.
in Orlando, FL |
She's incredibly knowledgeable and kind and professional. Her staff is great too. I would absolutely recommend her. Needing medical care she was thorough and eased my nerves clearly explaining my test results and the care I would need. I felt comfortable asking her questions too.
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
I found this office on the web where she advertises that she performs specific procedures. I verified that she did the procedure that I required prior to making the appointment. When the doctor enters the room she advises me that she does not do the procedure that I required and would need to refer me elsewhere. I now have a $300 bill for services that she lied about. I have tried to speak with her staff multiple times and have gotten nowhere. Now she threatens collections!
in Fern Park, FL |
Dr, Jackson is a good physician. However, I have a problem with her staff. When I received a reminder on my cell phone that I had an appointment in five days, I responded with a message. Two days later, I responded twice to their telephone messages. They charged me $100 for my missed appointment. Twice I explained I had responded 3 times and should not be charged because of their system error. In will not return because this was the second time they upset me to the point of tears.
in Lakeland, FL |
The doctor is exceptional with her knowledge and skills but her staff is not as professional. After getting current insurance information, the office manager didn't appreciate me discussing it with the doctor. I recently called to find out what was needed to get medicine and then drove the hour to find out differently. I was upset and for that, I was sent a letter of dismissal! I lost a good doctor but I'm responsible for my care. Less than a month away from surgery and not a call to talk to me!
in Winter Garden, FL |
I too like Dr Jackson, she is warm and easy to talk to about my problems, but her office staff is very unfriendly and hard to get pass them for anything. It takes 30 days to get a "trouble appt." When I called for my annual I was told that I would be seeing her assistant and not Dr Jackson. I'm so happy that she is successful. Good luck to you new ladies.
Washington, DC |
Dr. Jackson is great! But her staff is not too friendly and they keep you on hold forever! One time I called twice and was on hold for over 30 minutes and then I had to call back . They are inconsiderate as well.
in Sanford, FL |
Dr Jackson and her nursing staff are very knowledgeable while being kind and compassionate. I especially like that she is both gynochologist and urologist so she can address often overlapping issues. I also like being able to access info from appointments on line and text and email reminders of appointments.
in Orlando, FL |
Great Experience! My surgery and recovery went much better than even expected...Thanks to God and this amazing Dr.! Highly recommend her...
Orlando, FL |
No longer does annual exams on patients...even for those who have complicated medical histories. Will no longer go back to her if SHE can't see me. Too bad because I really liked her. I only prefer to go to doctors who know my medical history and have dealt with me before. She performed my surgery last year and knows my history. I don't want to have to re-explain everything to someone new. This is the first time I've been denied an appt by a Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Kristin Jackson, MD?
Are you Dr. Jackson?