Dr. Kristin Brill, MD

Dr. Kristin Brill, MD

Breast Surgical Oncology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Kristin Brill, MD is a breast surgical oncology specialist in Camden, NJ and has been practicing for 23 years. She specializes in breast surgical oncology, surgical oncology, and more.

MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper

2 Cooper Plz

Camden, NJ 08103

• Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Brill

See how frequently Dr. Brill performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Breast Cancer

Dr. Brill's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Brill "As South Jersey’s premier tertiary care provider, the Surgical Specialties Institute at Cooper University Health Care provides the highest quality of care for every patient. Committed to excellence in education, research, innovation and leadership, the Surgical Specialties Institute at Cooper offers patients cutting-edge surgical options in a world-class facility performed by some of the region’s top surgeons."

• Breast Surgical Oncology
  • Breast Surgery
  • Surgical Oncology

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Methodist Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Methodist Hospital
  • Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Brill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brill to family and friends

Dr. Brill's Performance

Dr.Brill and Helen. My dream team! Dr. Brill ALWAYS took her time explaining things to me. Even if she had to do it more than once. I NEVER felt rushed or as if my questions were insignificant. She is a brilliant doc and makes you feel like she is not only your doctor but your friend. Helen...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Expert brreast surgeon - A+ for knowledge, experience, skills, compassion and personalty
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Brill and her staff are the most AMAZING women on the planet. If it weren’t for her compassion, dedication and devotion to helping people like me in my most desperate time. Being diagnosed with Aggressive Breast Cancer, Dr. Brill, Helen Nichter NP and Angela Frantz were my “A” Team. I felt, in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Brill is fantastic and she saved my life from breast cancer. She correctly diagnosed me after I was first misdiagnosed by another breast surgeon. Her medical skills are superb and she is very kind, caring and compassionate. I just love her !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My first appt. Dr.Brill walking in to greet me with a smile that put me at ease immediately! She went over my records, discussed them in such a manner that I knew I was in good hands. She definitely made me feel like my situation was in her best interest for me. She gained my trust within my...more
Are you Dr. Brill?