Dr. Kristian Kinel, MD

Kinel Family Medicine
8880 W Sunset Rd Ste 120
Las Vegas, NV 89148 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Kinel specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Las Vegas, NV. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Kinel? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kinel's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kinel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kinel

Dr. Kinel accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kinel has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Kinel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kinel to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kinel
Dr. Kinel's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Kinel is a great doctor who doesn't treat me like a piece of meat on a conveyor belt. He answers any questions I have and I get quality care. He's one of the few doctors in this town who isn't incompetent.
in Las Vegas, NV |
This office is all about the money. Nobody cares about your health or condition. First thing they ask you upon arrival is a co-pay. Do not waste your time. Find someone who cares about the patient first and then the money.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Kinel acts as the focal point in my dealings with my physical therapist, chiropractor and other medical specialists. Dr. Kinel takes the time to explain in plain English what other medical practitioners tell me in medical jargon. He personally returns calls on medical matters and takes extra effort to make sure you are comfortable with your treatment. My wife now goes to Dr. Kinel and I have recommended him to several friends.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Very thorough, professional, addresses my needs. Appointments are prompt and in emergency will make every effort to get you in ASAP
in Las Vegas |
Never go here! Long story short we are stuck with a bill for HUNDREDS of dollars from him ordering test not covered by our insurance where we specifically asked him not to do and when we asked him if he could provide a document saying why he ordered it he said I didn't order it you must have marked it yourself I asked him why we would do something like that he said I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS turn and walked away. So now we have to pay it in order to get the test my husband needs. Horrible!
Have you seen Dr. Kristian Kinel, MD?
Are you Dr. Kinel?