Dr. Kristi Nord, MD

Dr. Kristi Nord, MD

Neurology  ·
Female
Dr. Kristi Nord, MD is a neurology specialist in Louisville, KY and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Pennsylvania State University / College Of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in neurology.

401 E Chestnut St Unit 510

Louisville, KY 40202

• HAP Insurance
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Nord

See how frequently Dr. Nord performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gait Abnormality
Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Nord's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nord "At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Physician Services, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Physician Services currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Pennsylvania State University / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Nord has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nord does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nord and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nord's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nord to family and friends

Dr. Nord's Performance

I have just started seeing Dr.Nord and she is a truly awesome doctor after seeing my local neurologist for 17 yrs I left Dr.Nord office and for the first time I can say I left a doctor's office feeling very hopeful and encouraged. I recommend her to anyone needing a professional and courteous...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
She is a very caring, understanding, down to earth Dr. that knows her business. I feel completely safe in her care. The first time I met her I knew I had finally found the Dr. I needed to be seeing. The waiting room is clean and neat, . she is awesome and I feel very fortunate to have found her.Her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0