Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Female · Age 49

Dr. Winters

PodiatryCare, PC and the Heel Pain Center

1379 Enfield St Enfield, CT 06082

Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Enfield, CT and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Pennsylvania Colledge Of Podiatric Medicine in 1998 and specializes in podiatric surgery.

Dr. Winters accepts

Dr. Winters accepts the following insurance:

Connecticare
Oxford Liberty
WellCare
WellCare PPO
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Winters' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Sprain
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Tendonitis
  • Warts

As a physician, I strive to provide excellent, compassionate care, working with my patients to achieve 'Best Care for a Lifetime'

• Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Winters?
Dr. Winters' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
I recently had combined bunion and hammer toe surgery on my right foot by Dr. Winters. I am happy to say that the entire experience could not have been any better! It was a pleasure to interact with Dr. Winters. She accurately diagnosed my condition and fully explained the treatment, as well as what to expect in recovery. I am grateful for her knowledge and surgical skill. There was virtually no pain involved with the surgery and my incisions are barely visible. Most importantly, she expertly corrected my foot condition and I am free of the daily pain I had prior to surgery. Thank you Dr. Winters!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM?
I have been seeing Dr. Winter for a few years. She always is professional, kind and welcoming. She takes her time discussing my issues with me and discussing options. Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM?
Dr. Winters has been my Podiatrist for over fifteen years. I visit Dr. Winters on a quarterly basis due to my diabetes and she has been very attentive, a great listener, and has provided great advice. Dr. Winters is very pleasant and compassionate. The office staff has always been very accommodating, responsive, and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM?
I appreciated Dr. Winters' medical knowledge, surgical skill as well as her bedside manner; she's the type of doctor who appreciates the fact that patients are people first. My whole experience was wonderful and most professional. I highly recommend her and her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM?
Dr. Winters did a fantastic job on my foot. I had to have a joint replacement in my big toe. It's been six weeks since my surgery and my foot feels and looks great. The surgery was easy. Dr. Winters did such a great job closing up my wound that you can hardly see the scar. I am very grateful to have had this procedure done by Dr. Winters and highly recommend her. You will also be satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM?
Dr. Winters operated on a bunion I had on my right foot. The whole experience was great! I had virtually no pain after my surgery and I am so glad that I had it done. I feel great and can finally walk pain free. Dr. Winters was fabulous every step of the way. She explained everything that was going to happen at each stage and answered every question I had thoroughly, making sure I was comfortable with my decisions. I would highly recommend her and her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM?
Dr. Winters is an outstanding doctor. She take time to explain everything to you. She will answers any questions you have without you feeling rushed and you will never feel your concerns are not being addressed. She is very knowledgeable in her field. Dr. Winters treats each of her patients with respect and looks at each of her patients on a whole for the best treatment for them. I have referred other people to Dr. Winters and they have all had the same experience as me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM?
I can't stress enough how kind, caring, knowledgeable and patient Dr. Winters has been with me. She is fantastic! I had suffered from planters fasciitis on my left foot for about 9 months. It just kept getting worse (tried PT and Cortisone shots) The shock wave therapy is the only way to go! This was remarkable. Prior to this treatment I could barely put any pressure on my heel without wincing. I wore the boot to bed & on long trips. I did 6 shock wave treatments and I am now pain free.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM?
I cannot say enough Wonderful things about the care I received by Dr. Kristen Winters & her staff at PodiatryCare & The Heel Pain Center! Everyone was courteous, knowledgeable & highly professional. My questions were thoroughly addressed & my bunion surgery recovery was exactly as she stated. As a nurse for over 30 years, and active cyclist & runner, I am Thrilled with my results!!! I highly recommend Dr. Winters surgical skills & personable bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM?
Beyond excellent! I can’t rave enough about Dr. Winters. After reading and hearing countless stories about the pain and incapacitation of bunion surgery, I fully expected, at minimum, some barely tolerable discomfort. She calmly explained that I would do well with the surgery; that she does this procedure because she knows it has a good outcome. And guess what? I had ZERO pain-didn’t even need the pain meds, and was back at my desk job after 2 weeks. She is truly amazing. Highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM?
Dr Winters was great. I had a fibroma on the bottom of my foot and Dr Winters exhausted all non-surgical options before having to remove via surgery. I had surgery at the Johnson Memorial surgery center and had a positive experience with the staff there as well. Dr Winters bedside manner the day of surgery was reassuring to both me and my husband. Aftercare was clearly explained and Dr Winters called me that evening to check in on me. I would highly recommend Dr Winters and her team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM?
I highly recommend Dr. Winters. She is not only extremely knowledgeable, she has an excellent bedside manner. She is a very patient and compassionate doctor and explains things thoroughly. She makes you feel comfortable the minute you meet her! She never makes you feel rushed. I have been looking for a good podiatrist and am happy to say I found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM?
Excellent. Dr. Winters is very knowledgeable and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristen Winters, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Winters?

PodiatryCare, PC and the Heel Pain Center

• Mon: closed
    • Tue: closed
    • Wed: closed
    • Thu: closed

PodiatryCare and the Heel Pain Center

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Winters treats patients.

Compare Providers