Dr. Kristen Stewart, MD

Dr. Kristen Stewart, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Kristen Stewart, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

915 W Monroe St Ste 101

Jacksonville, FL 32204

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Stewart

See how frequently Dr. Stewart performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Skin Infections
Actinic Keratosis
high

Dr. Stewart's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Dry Skin
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lichen Sclerosis Et Atrophicus
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pemphigoid

• Skin Tag Removal
  • Vulvar Biopsy

• Temple University
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • National Capital Consortium (National Naval Med Ctr/Walter Reed Amc)

Dr. Stewart has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stewart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stewart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stewart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stewart to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Stewart's Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Stewart is the first derm that didn't automatically assume my acne was caused by my cleanliness, everyone else threw face wash assuming it was due to me not washing my face. Dr Stewart offered different products, medications and manual extractions for my deep cystic acne. I'm 30 days out from my wedding and my skin has DRASTICLY improved from her combined suggestions. Kelly, the Esthetician has done an amazing job helping me with my extractions and Dr Stewart's MA Amanda is phenomenal!
Ponte Vedra, FL |
I feel like she truly cares about my condition. She spends adequate time with me during EVERY visit. She even asks about my family's well-being. I love this doctor!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Skilled, compassionate, an excellent listener, takes time to explain conditions and treatments and to answer questions. She recently left a local group practice and established her own sole practice in one of two new medical buildings in the LaVilla area between downtown and Riverside. The staff (scheduling) issues that plagued the group practice with which she was formerly associated simply do not exist at her new sole practice. The new office is convenient and has ample on-site parking.
in Jacksonville Area, FL |
I recently established with Dr. Stewart after relocating. The goal was ongoing treatment of my psoriasis and routine skin checks. Dr. Stewart was very informed about recent research, treatments, insurance , and directed me to a national website (my previous dermatologists never mentioned). She suggested a follow up plan that respected my time away from work. She also suggested to check my "birthday suit"on my birthday date each month, a novel and memorable way to self check for skin cancer.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Stewart was very nice. She took the time to be thorough, and explain my options. I'm very happy to have come across her, and will continue using her as my dermatologist. Her office staff was friendly and helpful as well, and the office itself is very clean and pretty, with easy parking.
in San Mateo |
She is the most caring and thorough Doctor I have ever seen. She takes her time with you and covers all information. She does not rush you out of the exam room. Her office is over an hour from my home and she is well worth the trip. Both my husband and I are grateful she is our Doctor.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Stewart is absolutely amazing! She cares well for you and is determined to help you. On the other hand, the office staff is absolutely TERRIBLE. I have come in and had them tell me that I do not have an appointment at that time, even though I was given an appointment card with that date and time. The response is, I'm sorry, I guess the person who scheduled you never put it in the system. You'll have to make an apt. for another day. This is unacceptable, especially for it to happen twice.
in Jacksonville, FL |
She removed a melanoma from my temple. I had to travel out of town following surgery. She followed up with me several times during the following two weeks. She took amazing care of me.
Have you seen Dr. Kristen Stewart, MD?
Are you Dr. Stewart?