Dr. Kristen Schwall, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Barnabas Health Medical Group 200 S Orange Ave Ste 101 Livingston, NJ 07039 Get Directions
Dr. Kristen Schwall, MD
Dr. Kristen Schwall, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Livingston, NJ. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Schwall is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

Dr. Schwall's Experience

See how Dr. Schwall's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schwall

Dr. Schwall accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Schwall is now accepting new patients
Barnabas Health Medical Group200 S Orange Ave Ste 101
Livingston, NJ 07039
(973) 322-0220Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Schwall has admitting privileges.

Dr. Schwall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schwall to family and friends
Dr. Schwall's Performance
in Livingston, NJ |
Dr. Schwall is an excellent physician who takes the time to look over your medical history and explain things in a way you can actually understand. She does not rush you and she genuinely cares about you! Great doctor! Valerie (receptionist) is one of the friendliest and helpful people I have ever met!
Livingston, NJ |
Dr. Schwall is an extremely caring and thorough doctor. She takes a comprehensive approach to my health and I never feel rushed. I suffer from a chronic illness and she goes the extra mile to ensure that she remains in contact with my other doctors as necessary to properly treat me.
Westfield, NJ |
When you get to be middle aged and know you need to see a doctor but have been avoiding it, you'll be relieved to have been seen by Dr. Schwall. She was recommended to me by a friend. I am so grateful to have found a doctor who has my best interests at heart, who is encouraging and doesn't make me feel bad about the host of issues I am dealing with. She is knowledgeable , respectful, caring, and puts you at ease.
in Roseland NJ |
I am so happy to have such a wonderful and professional physician. Dr. Schwall and her staff are extremely caring and compassionate! She spends a lot of time with me at each visit and she always makes sure I understand my treatment plan! I highly recommend Dr. Schwall!
Spotswood, NJ |
If you want a Dr. who is positive, patient and professional Dr. Schwall is the one. I have seen her gather thorough medical data. After completely dissecting the information she proceeds to treat her patients with the utmost care. Dr Schwall remains involved until she feels the patient is totally resolved within their issue. Simply said; she's the best!
I have been a patient of Dr. Schwall's for over six years. I have always found her to be professional, thorough and most importantly, caring. Dr. Schwall never makes me feel like she is rushing through our appointment to get to her next patient. She always has time to listen and to answer questions. She has helped me manage a chronic health condition by always being responsive and by working to find the treatment that works best for me. I highly recommend Dr. Schwall!
in Florham Park |
Dr. Schwall is the most caring, dedicated, and, most importantly, thorough physician I have ever been to. She reviews and asks detailed personal history questions, asks follow up questions, and makes sure to cover every aspect of my overall health. She spends a great deal of time with her patients, and because she is so thorough in her exams, she knows when something about her patient's health is different, which enables her to pinpoint a health problem that a less thorough MD would miss.
in Livingston, NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Schwall. She is professional, thorough and trustworthy. I have finally found a doctor that cares for my well being and is attentive when needed. From the moment you walk in the door, the staff is attentive and warm. It makes going to the doctor a pleasure.
I have been seeing Dr. Schwall as a pcp for the last 7 years. Never have I had such a patient and empathetic doctor. She at the same time is an excellent diagnostician, is extremely thorough, and is timely with appointments as well as providing test results. My parents and siblings now see her as well and we are all so thankful for her care. Her staff member Valerie at the front desk was an excellent addition to this tight knit practice.
West Orange, NJ |
I have been with this doctor only a short time and I already have found her to be extremely professional and helpful. She takes the time to call you back with results and when you are being examined she will answer all of your questions and address your concerns. My asthma has not been managed properly for a very long time and Dr. Schwall was able to find the right medication and my asthma is now well maintained! I highly recommend this wonderful and amazing doctor and her staff!
Bedminster, NJ |
Dr. Schwall misdiagnosed me with depression when I had a Spinal Cord Injury. I told her I was suddenly exhausted, unable to walk more than a few steps or up stairs, out of breath, dizzy, faint and unable to tolerate heat. She told me she couldn't give me disability so I could rest and find out what was wrong. She didn't do a test for lyme, epstein barr or any other problems that might have caused my exhaustion. I finally have a diagnosis after 2 years, and my injury has gotten much worse.
Have you seen Dr. Kristen Schwall, MD?
Are you Dr. Schwall?

Compare Dr. Schwall

Dr. Schwall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Dr. Schwall does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Schwall and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

St George's University School Of Med St George's Grenada

Graduated in 2000

Saint Barnabas Medical Center

Completed in 2001

Saint Barnabas Medical Center

Completed in 2003

C.W. Post / Long Island University

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Schwall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schwall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)