Dr. Kristen O'Brien, MD

Dr. Kristen O'Brien, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Kristen O'Brien, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Smithtown, NY. She is 41 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. O'Brien is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital.

Dr. O'Brien's Experience

See how Dr. O'Brien's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. O'Brien

Dr. O'Brien accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. O'Brien has admitting privileges.

Dr. O'Brien's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. O'Brien to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. O'Brien's Performance
    in East Northport, NY |
    Dr. O'Brien treats both myself and my husband who has had some serious health issues. She has always been on top of addressing his problems, and on one instance would not let us leave until she consulted with his cardiologist who was not taking us as serious as he should have been. She is a great doctor and we are so happy my neighbor recommended her. We feel like we struck gold with her and her staff.
    in EAST Northport, NY |
    After being a Patient for many years, I had an Appointment for 11:30am. I was there at 10:45AM... 10:20 AM a lady walked and by 10:30 she was seen.... I walked out after waiting for 45 minutes with NO EXPLAINATION!!! Plus I had to go to work... THEN they charge my Insurance Company for the VISIT!! REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?! And sent me a bill to boot...... NO STARS FOR U!!!
    in Islip Terrace |
    Dr. O'Brien is a great doctor, she was recommended by a friend when I moved back from Florida and now I'm a regular patient. The wait time is never long and I never feel like I'm being rushed out. I highly recommend her.
    in St James |
    I've been a patient of Dr. O'Brien's since 2009, she is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and always very informative. I recently suffered from a shingles attack and she was very quick in diagnosing it and help treat it. I have recommended her to several friends who are now her regular patients.
    New York, NY |
    The behavior of this physician was abysmal, negligent and completely inappropriate. My mother went to see this doctor because she was in severe pain during her walk-in hours, instead of being understanding, this physician scolded her and reprimanded her for causing her to get behind on her schedule. The abuse resulted in my mother being in tears by the end of the session with no help.
    in Patchogue, New York |
    Would NOT recommend this Doctor to anyone. Dr. O'Brien was not thorough. Dr. O'Brien did not address all my medical concerns. Furthermore, Doctor O'Brian was subjective in her line of questioning. Dr. O'Brien's decision making re: my health was arbitrary to say the least-in my opinion!
    Have you seen Dr. Kristen O'Brien, MD?
    Are you Dr. O'Brien?

Dr. O'Brien's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. O'Brien has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. O'Brien's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. O'Brien does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. O'Brien and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci

Graduated in 2001

Dr. O'Brien does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. O'Brien and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. O'Brien does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. O'Brien and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.