Dr. Kristen Kelly, MD

Dr. Kristen Kelly, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kristen Kelly, MD is a dermatologist in Irvine, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles in 1993 and specializes in dermatology.

1 Medical Plaza Drive

Irvine, CA 92697

• Health Net of California

Learn about Dr. Kelly

See how frequently Dr. Kelly performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Itchy Skin
Fungal Nail Infection

Dr. Kelly's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kelly "Provide expert and compassionate care"

• Dermatology

• Pulsed Dye Laser Treatment
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of California At Los Angeles
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • St Marys Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • University California Irvine Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Kelly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kelly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kelly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelly to family and friends

Dr. Kelly's Performance

Dr. Kelly is the best doctor I’ve ever seen. She has a remarkably warm bedside manner. She’s knowledgeable and helpful. She even calls to check on me after each laser procedure. The treatments she did on the scars on my face made a huge difference. I am so grateful for everything she’s done for me....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Quick visits with a doctor that hears you but doesn't really listen. I think the other reviews here are people who probably know her personally and are trying to help her out. Her residents and fellows work just like her, very quickly, I suspect because that is the expectation she puts upon them. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I welcome questions during appointments and try to end each visit asking if there are any further concerns. If you have additional questions after a visit, I would be happy to answer via secure health messaging or phone or an additional visit (if needed). It is my and my colleague's top priority to give our patients the very best care possible and we work hard to try and achieve this goal. If you would like to call the office, I would be happy to address any further concerns.

Dr. Kelly is amazing! She has been treatng my daughter for two years. She is extremely knowledgable about the latest reseach and is patient and kind. SHe has an amazing heart for her patients. I would give her 10 stars if I could -
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Kelly is the best dermatologist I've ever seen. Now that in in my 70's, I want to make certain that I have frequent skin cancer checkups and see a doctor who has complete knowledge of my various skin ailments. Dr. Kelly seems to know everything there is to know about the skin and all of her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Kelly is the best doctor I have ever met. She genuinely cares for her patients, i take my son to see doctor Kelly monthly and she treats him like her own son. She is a mother so she understands our concerns and will address all our questions with every visit. She is the very best at what she...more