Dr. Kristen Flemmer, MD

Dr. Kristen Flemmer, MD

Family Medicine | Female

At Flemmer Family practice we are committed to serving our patients with excellence and integrity. Our staff provides personalized care from newborn to seniors in a comfortable and compassionate atmosphere. We encourage patient education, a healthy life style, and prevention to provide optimal long-term health. The relationship between patient and the practice is a partnership where our highest priority is what is best for you.

Dr. Kristen Flemmer, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Hillsboro, OR. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Flemmer is affiliated with Tuality Community Hospital.

Dr. Flemmer's Experience

See how Dr. Flemmer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Flemmer

Dr. Flemmer accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Flemmer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Flemmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Flemmer to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Flemmer's Performance
    GOOD
Hillsboro, OR |
Horrible at her job. Never have I experienced what I experienced with this doctor. She didn't listen to my concerns, no bedside manners, extremely rude, does everything with a sense of rush like she has no time for you. Talks in doctor language when I asked her to explain something to me she looked at my like a was stupid. She definitely made me feel extremely unappreciated as a patient. I have never met a doctor who doesn't like there job or has no regard to her patients.
Hillsboro, OR |
Did not listen to my concerns or questions. Would not run any tests and was quite rude actually and I switched doctors immediately after leaving and will never go back to see her.
Hillsboro, OR |
Horrible. She addressed few of my questions, and as I asked another she stood up, and without a word or a second of eye contact, she stood up and walked out. I assumed she would return...this was a first visit, but instead her assistant appeared. I asked her if the doctor was coming back, and she told me the doctor was done....no. I was speechless. I've never seen a doctor who displayed so little regard for me as a person. I won't be going back.
in Hillsboro, OR |
I absolutely love Dr. Flemmer and am sad that she made the change to Kaiser. She listened to my concerns, helped me get the tests I wanted done and also allowed me to have a say in my healthcare.
Have you seen Dr. Kristen Flemmer, MD?
Are you Dr. Flemmer?

Compare Dr. Flemmer

Dr. Flemmer's Care Philosophy

Dr. Flemmer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Flemmer has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

Why It Matters: Dr. Flemmer's Board Certifications

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

University Of Wisconsin Medical School

Graduated in 1987

Carilion Health Sys
    Or Health Science University Hospital

Completed in 1993

Dr. Flemmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Flemmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage