Dr. Kristan Ahler, MD

Anatomic & Clinical PathologyFemaleAge 53

Anatomic & Clinical Pathology

Dr. Kristan Ahler, MD is a Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Specialist in Harriman, TN and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Mt Sinai School of Medicine medical school in 1994.

Dr. Kristan Ahler, MD

Roane Medical Center

8045 Roane Medical Center Dr Harriman, TN 37748

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Specialists in your area

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Ahler treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ahler accepts

Dr. Ahler accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Ahler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ahler

1.0

Dr. Ahler

Stay away from this Doctor. I was rushed to Roane County emergency in the middle of the night and when still half drugged asked to sign a stack of insurance forms. Later I found my Health Care provider covered all but $49 to this Doctor, who has her own collection agency set up in Ohio, and threatened with damaging my credit over $49 using a collection agency. First time I ever heard of a Doctor needing a collection agency to collect for services.
Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristan Ahler, MD?
My doctor used her to read my colonoscopy results. My insurance said she was in-network. Then I got a large bill from her office. I called my insurance provider and was told again that she was in-network and that I only owed 35.00. I called her office and they said that they weren't and that I had to pay the whole amount. I then called my insurance provider back and they said they would call her. It went back and forth and she ended up sending bill to collections.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Harriman, TN – Feb 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kristan Ahler, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ahler?