Dr. Krista Hill, MD

Dr. Krista Hill, MD

Family Medicine | Female

CHI Health 3135 W Broadway # 100, Council Bluffs, IA 51501 Get Directions

Health care is changing, and CHI Health promises to change it for the better. In fact, we started embracing new ways to keep you well more than 10 years ago. It's called value-based care, built on the belief that prescribing a healthier lifestyle is better than prescribing a lot of pills. That's why we're building a network where doctors, clinics and hospitals work closely to organize your care for the best possible outcome. We're doing what's right for our patients, to mend what's broken and restore your faith in health care.Read more

Dr. Hill's Experience

See how Dr. Hill's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hill

Dr. Hill accepts 37 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hill has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hill to family and friends
3.2
based on 19 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Hill's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Council Bluffs, IA |
Let's her emotions overrule her professionalism. Has seen me and my family. My boyfriend and I split due to domestic violence and since then her level of care has declined. I'm also not allowed to talk much about his abuse of me which has affected me medically and she doesn't want to acknowledge that because she sees him so in trying to get help with that she has deferred me, told me I'm causing her a conflict of interest and as an abuse victim I feel I can't confide in my doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Krista Hill, MD?
Are you Dr. Hill?

Compare Dr. Hill

Dr. Hill's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Iowa not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

Dr. Hill does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hill and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Hill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hill does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hill and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.