Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD

Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

SDMS PC 1847 E Southern Ave Ste 1 Tempe, AZ 85282 Get Directions

Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Tempe, AZ. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 45 years. Dr. Pinnamaneni is affiliated with Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Pinnamaneni's Experience

See how Dr. Pinnamaneni's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pinnamaneni

Dr. Pinnamaneni accepts 68 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pinnamaneni has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pinnamaneni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pinnamaneni to family and friends
1.6
Dr. Pinnamaneni's Performance
    POOR
    FAIR
PLEASE, go elsewhere. You will only regret going to this doctor. His staff is just as horrible as he is. The office manager has no compassion for anything or anyone. Last I heard patient care meant caring for the patient, not milking them and their insurance companies for nonsense. Lets not even get into their medical records policies.
Mesa, AZ |
I should've read these reviews before scheduling my appointment at this office. This doctor is seriously lacking bedside manners. His first words to me were, "I've been doing this a long time. You don't know. These other doctors in this field are all young & they don't know." Ummm... okay? Can we talk about my medical issues now? He runs his office like a business & makes sure all payment is made promptly. I overheard him yelling at one of his staff - very unprofessional. He was no help to me :(
in Mesa, AZ |
Staff was polite and friendly, Dr. Pinnamaneni was very polite and funny. He chatted a bit about this and that to husband and myself right when he came into the room. It relaxed me and made me forget I was sitting on the table wearing a paper shirt (mysterious but hey, themes the rules). Anyway, he asked for symptoms and said they were classic hyper, he prescribed pills to take my heart rate down and he ordered and ultrasound right then, I go back tommorow to do an uptake scan.fine Dr so far
in Phoenix, AZ |
He spent the first 10 minutes giving me all the info on how great he was, his degrees, etc. . Ordered a multitude of tests and ultrasound--some of the tests were experimental and cost $600 because insurance would not cover.my referring doctor &I tried to get medical records from him. we were both told they had already been mailed 30 days ago--never received,I asked for images to be sent to my doctor--not done. I went to Dr. P's office and paid $25 for 2 sheets of paper reports. BAD experience.
in Chandler, AZ |
The lovely staff is eclipsed by Dr. Krishna M. Pinnamaneni's arrogance, unprofessionalism, and disrespectful behavior.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Horrible experience!!! I was having thyroid issues and he made my whole experience so much worse than it needed to be. He doesn't listen and is rude. Completely lacks bedside manner. He refused to give me my records when I left and said that his practice didn't release records. I finally got them after much arguing.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I took my daughter here for her type 1 diabetes. He is the rudest, most obnoxious doctor I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Practically had my daughter in tears. He must hate his job and having to deal with people. He ran a lot of tests. Not sure it was all necessary. We got copies of the test results and got out of there as quickly as possible! Never to return again!
in Tempe, AZ |
I went along with my 26 year old son as he was having issues with his thyroid as was supposed to get some test results. The doctor scolded me for checking emails on my cell phone.he also ordered me to get up and read the sign he had posted. I apologized as I didn't even notice the sign and immediately put my phone in my purse, but he continued to belittle me like a child. And his attitude contined to get worst. Horrible horrible person and do not recommend him at all.
Terrible!
in phoenix |
Absolutely rude. Does not listen to patient concerns.
New York, NY |
Do not waste your time or hard earned money. Run!
Have you seen Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
Are you Dr. Pinnamaneni?

Compare Dr. Pinnamaneni

Dr. Pinnamaneni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Pinnamaneni has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pinnamaneni's Board Certifications

• Hypoparathyroidism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pituitary Gland Cancer

Completed in 1971

Washington University Medical School
    Billings Hospital and Med Ctrs University Chicago Pritzker School Med

Completed in 1978

Dr. Pinnamaneni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pinnamaneni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism