Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Male · Age 70

Dr. Pinnamaneni

Sdms PC

1847 E Southern Ave Ste 1 Tempe, AZ 85282

Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Tempe, AZ and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from Guntur Medical College in 1972 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and nuclear medicine.

Dr. Pinnamaneni accepts

Dr. Pinnamaneni accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Accountable Health Plans of America
Aetna PPO
Alta Health Network
Ameriben
American Republic
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Motorola Health Plans
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
AHCCCS - AZ Health Care Cost Containment System
American Indian Health Plan
Arizona Medical Network
Arizona PHCS
Assurant Health
AZ Benefit Options
AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC) EPO
Great West Healthcare-Cigna
City of Mesa Health Plan
CNA
Community Care Network
Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program (CMDP)
Compusys
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
El Paso First Health Plan
First Life and Health Insurance
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Fortified Provider Network
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Group Health Cooperative
Humana PPO
Indian Health Service
Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
LifeWise
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
PHCS
PHCS PPO
Phoenix Health Plan
AHCCCS - AZ Health Care Cost Containment System
Phoenix Health Plan (w/prior authorization)
Principal Life
Private HealthCare Systems
Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
State Farm
Unum
Veteran Administration Plan
Wausau Benefits
Zenith Administrators Inc

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Pinnamaneni's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pinnamaneni's Top Procedures and Conditions

Osteopenia

Dr. Pinnamaneni treats Osteopenia more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Pinnamaneni treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Pinnamaneni treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations more than 63% of his peers

Dr. Pinnamaneni treats this condition more than 63% of his peers

1.5

Dr. Pinnamaneni?
Dr. Pinnamaneni's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD
This guy is horrible. Every negative review I've read about this guy is true. My wife is very sick,he keeps sending her for tests and more tests but "just doesn't think the results are right" He treats her like a new patient every visit, he will barge in door , ignore her and finally my wife has to start the conversation. He won't communicate with my wife's cardio dr, office record keeping is not up to current laws and he provides no answers or results...just more tests and labs. Under his care she will die. I'm taking proactive measures here and I implore others to do the same. We will file a complaint with our insurance , we will ask our dr. two questions 1 how do we file a complaint with the medical board and 2 why he recommended this guy. His reviews are very honest, this practice is terrible
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
Run away! He’s nothing but a rude, arrogant, money hungry jerk. Treated me and his staff like a child. Ordered a bunch of tests that I had done the month prior, but they were good enough for him. Also booked me 4 appointments without asking me if the dates/time were ok, I had prior commitments. This is NOT how a medical practice should be run. Do yourself a favor and find another doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
The single worst medical 'professional' I've ever dealt with. A five minute office visit is considered 'extended'. He doesn't listen. He doesn't answer questions. Office staff doesn't follow through on commitments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
Everything negative on this guy's reviews is accurate based on my experience. I found him on my insurance website and failed to check his online reviews before making an appointment. What a mistake that was! Maybe it's because he's a cranky old man, but I get the feeling he's normally arrogant and rude to everyone. His staff certainly looks stressed out and unhappy. Whatever the reason, I highly recommend another endocrinologist, anyone but this guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
If you want a doctor to LISTEN this is the wrong one. His lack of understanding regardless how many times we expressed what was needed has our other doctors baffled and has seriously compromised the health of my loved one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
Should not be a clinician. Is very rude, On my first appointment, he was berating one (or all) of his staff in front of his outgoing patient, and could be heard out in the waiting room. He is arrogant and a thoroughly unpleasant little man. By little I don't necessarily mean his physical stature, but his pettiness. Do not go to him If you can help it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
Do not pay payments, BEFORE first, verifying with insurance. I witnessed, two patients swipe their cards on payments (a large and a small bill) after being surprised they had any bills. When this happened to me, I called both insurances, both insurances claimed the billing person wasnt sending proper information to insurances. After sharing, I wouldn't be back. I received a letter of Dr. terminating his care, claimed I wouldn't communicate with my insurance and that I expected free services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
Not sure where to start. But he overbooks, and leaves patients waiting hours to be seen. His office staff is clueless. His last concern is his patients. I called and cancelled my use of his services. I told them my thoughts about how they treat patients and three days later I receive a letter in the mail advising me that they are terminating my services "for refusal to follow medical recommendations ". I wouldn't recommend taking your dog to this doctor. He only cares about his ego.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
PLEASE, go elsewhere. You will only regret going to this doctor. His staff is just as horrible as he is. The office manager has no compassion for anything or anyone. Last I heard patient care meant caring for the patient, not milking them and their insurance companies for nonsense. Lets not even get into their medical records policies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
I should've read these reviews before scheduling my appointment at this office. This doctor is seriously lacking bedside manners. His first words to me were, "I've been doing this a long time. You don't know. These other doctors in this field are all young & they don't know." Ummm... okay? Can we talk about my medical issues now? He runs his office like a business & makes sure all payment is made promptly. I overheard him yelling at one of his staff - very unprofessional. He was no help to me :(
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
Staff was polite and friendly, Dr. Pinnamaneni was very polite and funny. He chatted a bit about this and that to husband and myself right when he came into the room. It relaxed me and made me forget I was sitting on the table wearing a paper shirt (mysterious but hey, themes the rules). Anyway, he asked for symptoms and said they were classic hyper, he prescribed pills to take my heart rate down and he ordered and ultrasound right then, I go back tommorow to do an uptake scan.fine Dr so far
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
He spent the first 10 minutes giving me all the info on how great he was, his degrees, etc. . Ordered a multitude of tests and ultrasound--some of the tests were experimental and cost $600 because insurance would not cover.my referring doctor &I tried to get medical records from him. we were both told they had already been mailed 30 days ago--never received,I asked for images to be sent to my doctor--not done. I went to Dr. P's office and paid $25 for 2 sheets of paper reports. BAD experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
The lovely staff is eclipsed by Dr. Krishna M. Pinnamaneni's arrogance, unprofessionalism, and disrespectful behavior.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
Horrible experience!!! I was having thyroid issues and he made my whole experience so much worse than it needed to be. He doesn't listen and is rude. Completely lacks bedside manner. He refused to give me my records when I left and said that his practice didn't release records. I finally got them after much arguing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
I took my daughter here for her type 1 diabetes. He is the rudest, most obnoxious doctor I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Practically had my daughter in tears. He must hate his job and having to deal with people. He ran a lot of tests. Not sure it was all necessary. We got copies of the test results and got out of there as quickly as possible! Never to return again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
I went along with my 26 year old son as he was having issues with his thyroid as was supposed to get some test results. The doctor scolded me for checking emails on my cell phone.he also ordered me to get up and read the sign he had posted. I apologized as I didn't even notice the sign and immediately put my phone in my purse, but he continued to belittle me like a child. And his attitude contined to get worst. Horrible horrible person and do not recommend him at all.
Terrible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
Absolutely rude. Does not listen to patient concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?
Do not waste your time or hard earned money. Run!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pinnamaneni, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pinnamaneni?