Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Shenandoah, TX and has been practicing for 28 years. He specializes in medical oncology, hematology, and more.

Millennium Physicians

New Patient?
    • Sat: closed

Dr. Pachipala accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Pachipala has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(281) 719-9221Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Pachipala's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pachipala's Top Procedures and Conditions

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)

Dr. Pachipala treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) more than 100% of his peers

Thrombosis

Dr. Pachipala treats Thrombosis more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Pachipala treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Aortic Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Arterial Thrombosis
  • Budd-Chiari Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Effort Vein Thrombosis

• All Lymphoma
  • Anal and Rectal Cancer
  • Anal Disorders
  • Anemia
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Cervical Cancer
  • Chemotherapy
  • Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colon Cancer
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cryoglobulinemia
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Esophageal Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Hodgkin's Disease
  • Hypercoagulable State
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Infusion Therapy
  • Pleura Cancer
  • Pleural Cancer
  • Polycythemia Rubra Vera
  • Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Stomach Diseases
  • Testicular Cancer
  • Thalassemia
  • Thoracentesis
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Thrombocytosis
  • Uterine Cancer
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
  • von Willebrand Disease

Evidence based care with compassion. Areas of expertise: Breast cancer, Lung cancer, Colon cancer, Lymphoma, Myeloma.

• Medical Oncology

1991

• Hindi
  • Telugu
  • Urdu

• Passed exams and obtained Membership of Royal College of Physicians of London, UK (MRCP-UK) within 6 months (usual time 2 years),
  • Clinical Protocol CA209-816 Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Trial of Nivolumab and Ipilimumab versus Platinum-Doublet Chemotherapy in Early Stage NSCLC (CheckMate 816: CHECKpoint pathway and nivoluMAb clinical Trial Evaluation 816), 06/2007
  • Oncology Clinical Protocol CLEE011G2301 (EarLEE-1) A phase III, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate efficacy and safety of Ribociclib with endocrine therapy as an adjuvant treatment in patients with hormone receptor-positive, HER2-negative, high risk early bre, 12/2007
  • Clinical Study Protocol G1T28-03 Phase 1b/2a Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of G1T28 in Patients with Previously Treated Extensive-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) Receiving Topotecan Chemotherapy, 04/2007
  • Publication of research in peer reviewed journals and numerous scientific presentations in national and international meetings,
  • Member of Geisinger’s Medical Jeopardy team that won the championship between hospitals in Central Pennsylvania in 2002 and 2nd place at state level,
  • AMERICA'S TOP ONCOLOGIST 2012: awarded by consumerr's research council of America, 2012
  • CLEE011F2301: A randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of ribociclib in combination with fulvestrant for the treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor positive, HER2-negative, advanced breast cancer who have received no or only one line of prior endocrine treatment, 09/2015
  • 2012-PT032: A Phase III Double- blinded, Placebo Controlled Study of Xilonix for Improving Survival in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, 03/2014

• Thrombin plug: A novel treatment for persistent biliary leak, Sep 2001
  • Emergency medical admissions in patients with diabetes: Increased rate of admission and length of stay, 1999
  • Small-Cell Cancers, and an Unusual Reaction to Chemotherapy: case 4. Fluorouracil-related small bowel vasculitis., June 2003
  • Gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM): Comparison of diagnostic criteria, and results of a screening program, 1999
  • Parathyroid carcinoma: Two cases diagnosed preoperatively, April 2004
  • Sarcoidosis associated hypercalcemia in a patient with chronic renal failure., April 2002
  • Angiotropic large cell lymphoma presenting as fever of unknown origin (FUO), Nov 2002
  • Case of scurvy presenting as pseudo-vasculitis in a patient with schizophrenia, April 2003

Dr. Pachipala's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pachipala

4.4

13.953488372093023%

Dr. Pachipala?
Dr. Pachipala's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD
Dr Pachipala is knowledgeable and caring. He explains things well and answers questions patiently. He was very gently and reassuring during a bone marrow biopsy. He has been very professional, kind and reassuring to me during each visit. His staff, without exception, has also been very nice and professional. I have never had a long wait and am always made to feel cared for. I have really appreciated the way Dr Pachipala and his staff have treated me during a stressful time in my life. I recommend him unreservedly. I myself am a nurse, so I have a different perspective on what it is like being a patient and I am very thankful for Dr Pachipala, his care and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
Dr. Pachipala has been treating my husband for Renal Cell Carcinoma in his Liver, for over two years, now. His treatment protocol has prevented the spread of the cancer cells and enabled my husband to continue living, doing whatever he enjoys. We have done a lot of research and are convinced that without Dr. Pachipala, my husband would have died. We are very grateful for his compassion, intelligence, and comprehensive management of this non-curable cancer.
Thank you for your wonderful review! Our practice...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
Dr. Pachipala is spiritual, forthright, and supportive. He treated my husband for T-cell Lymphoma. He consulted with top experts in the field of T-cell at MD Anderson. He explained the disease[how it would progress and how it would spread through his body] and the type of treatment my husband would need and his short and long-term prognosis During the two and half months my husband was in the hospital he was a source of support for me, my husband and my son; as continues to be to this day
Thank you for your wonderful review! We aim to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
DR. PACHIPALA thank you very much for all your help and for providing us with the best care and knowledge from the first visit until now. We have no words to thank you for my husband life and amazing treatment. God Bless you always!!!!!!
Thank you for taking the time to share your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
He is a caring and loving Doctor, My mom love him and we trust him to tell us the truth even if it's not what we want to hear.
Thank you for your wonderful review! We aim to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
Upon first meeting Dr. Pachipala, he spent the time to review my entire medical history and he questioned a diagnosis made nearly 15 years earlier that resulted in me being placed on daily medication. He took to the time to assess the circumstances surrounding my initial diagnosis and proposed I get retested. The results? I had been misdiagnosed all those years ago! Kudos to Dr. Pachipala for his medical knowledge and depth of care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
WHAT MAKES DR. PACHIPALA A GREAT PHYSICIAN - "The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease." - William Osler This review does not have enough stars to give Dr. P the credit he truly deserves. Not only is he an educated and skilled MD, Dr. P is a gentle and kind soul that ALWAYS treated us like human beings first. That may not sound like much but if you are walking through cancer it can be EVERYTHING. We are eternally grateful for his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
We had a very pleasing experience and always felt we were in the best of care. This comment applies to the initial meeting, through treatments as well as followup visits. He was always accessible for concerns are discussion.
Thank you for taking the time to share your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
Totally uncaring and egocentric. Zero compassion.
As a cancer doctor, I can say that when you get...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
Dr Pachipala in my opinion is a number one. I am sure his experience and gentle care of patients is one of the main reasons I am still on this earth. He always responds to inquires to help the patient understand their disease. Dr Pachipala was the first dr my husband and I interviewed and he was patient with all our questions so needless to say he was very upfront with my condition and a treatment plan. My husband and I chose not to go through anymore interviews we found our doctor. A#1
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
My mom was diagnose with lung cancer stage 4 which Dr pachipala told us that is not curable but is treatable unfortunately we try 2 treatments and radiation but nothing work for my mom.Dr pachipala Gave up on my mom I believe too soon I had hope in him after seen all this comments about saving others I thought my mom was going to be one of them but not. I wish I will say something good about this doctor but no my mom now is in hospice that's what the doctor recommended after putting hope in him
Thank you for providing feedback. We sincerely...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Pachipala since 2011 when I was told I had a mass in my lung. Dr. Pachipala has been my doctor through the chemo, the radiation and now for the aftercare. This doctor will listen to your complaints and concerns and treat you like you are family. You will not feel like just another number at this office. I have recommended him and will continue to for I believe he is a very large part of my Surviving cancer. I was a stage 4 bulky Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient.
Millennium Physicians aims to deliver the highest...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
Dr. Krisha Pachipala has been my doctor for 5 years. I had cancer in 2012 & he helped save my life. He is a great doctor & so kind to patients. You do not have to wait long when you have an appointment. Also, his staff is so nice too. Thanks Dr. Pachipala
Thank you for sharing this feedback with us! We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
Dr. Pachipala is an incredible and sensitive physician. He always made himself available no matter the day or time. I highly recommend hum fir any oncology service needes. Family of Grant Welty
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
I am so grateful to Dr. Pachipala for resolving my medical issues. From my first meeting, I have found Dr. Pachipala to be extremely caring, expert & forthcoming in answering all my questions. I highly recommend him. I also appreciate his caring staff - the front desk & check-out personnel, nurses, phlebotomist, & ultrasound technician. They are all so helpful & friendly. Dr. Pachipala & his staff create a very positive, uplifting environment in which to be treated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
My wife was diagnosed with grade 4 brain cancer nearly two years ago. She underwent two brain surgeries, radiation and chemotherapy. After the initial round of combined chemotherapy and radiation her MRI indicated that the cancer had grown. Further surgery and radiation were not viable options. Dr. Pachipala recommended that my wife try another chemotherapy drug commonly used for colon cancer. Since that point in time my wife has had four MRIs that have shown no growth in her tumor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
Dr. Pachipala has been my oncologist for 4 years now and he has treated me excellent. He is very compassionate and very knowledgeable. Also, he listens when I have something to talk to him about and provides good advice when appropriate. I have a lot of confidence in his abilities and will continue to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Pachipala for 3 years after having a blood clot in my left leg. Could not be more pleased with the care I have been given and the friendship that has developed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
I?ve been treated by Dr.Pachipala for the last 1 ? years and have no words to describe how thankful and pleased I am, with my experience throughout this period. All along this difficult period he and his staff provided an excellent treatment with utmost professional and caring attitude. He is very friendly which I find is very comforting because he always puts the patients at ease during the visits. Happy to share that I am completely cured now. I highly recommend Dr. Pachipala.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?
In 2009, I received the diagnosis of stage 4 small cell cancer. One could say that I received a death sentence that day. Dr Pachipala took time out of his busy schedule to counsel and advice me regarding the course of action to take in battling this enemy. After series of treatments, I am cancer free though I am battling another kind of cancer now. I believe Dr. Pachipala and his staff are kind and professional and I am truly grateful for saving my life all these years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Pachipala, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pachipala?

Compare Providers