Dr. Krishna Mallik, MD

Dr. Krishna Mallik, MD

Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Krishna Mallik, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

4110 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 315

Scottsdale, AZ 85251

• HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Mallik

Dr. Mallik's Experience

Dr. Mallik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

• Sports Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med Hlth Sys
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Mallik has no media or publications listed.

• Bengali

Dr. Mallik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mallik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mallik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mallik to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Mallik's Performance
in Montreal, Canada |
Concierge Sportscare by Dr. Mallik helped me walk again. I have seen and been operated on by many surgeons in the USA and CANADA. Dr. Mallik took the TIME to read through all of my records, spent endless time with me and proposed various treatment options. I am now able to play tennis everyday without any pain or swelling. Thank you Dr. Mallik! Charles, Montreal Canada
in Sun Lakes, az |
Dr. Mallik is a concierge doctor, so she doesn't take insurance, so you pay cash or use HSA. that was weird getting used to, but it has some serious perks. She sent the orthotist to my house 2x, got ins. to cover it all. She sent me for scans, they all got read immediately, and all covered by insurance. You pay out of pocket for the office visits but that gets you direct access to the dr all the time. I've never spoken to a nurse instead of doc, and I never have to wait in waiting or exam room.
in Chesterton, in |
I wasn't even a patient of Dr. Mallik, I was in with my daughter, but still she noticed something unusual about my legs and suggested I see a cardiologist. Sure enough, I was having a dangerous blood pressure issue, never would have known. Great doctor, seems like she really cares. Also, we NEVER have to wait to see her, she respects our time too.
in Chesterton, in |
Another orthopedic Surgeon told me i needed a full hip replacement. I traveled from out of state to see Dr. Mallik, she performed an outpatient procedure, and I walked out of the surgical center, no pain and even better, no huge surgery and no hip replacement with months of recovery. Mallik is smart as hell, a straight shooter, and cares more about her patients than others docs I've seen, especially surgeons. She's spent at least an hour with me at every visit.
in Gilbert, az |
I'm busy all the time with work, don't have time to be down with bad knees but can't wait forever for tests, office visits, etc. Dr. Mallik is a physician who truly serves her patients, I've never had such an easy experience in Healthcare. I wish she would do concierge internal medicine too, then I'd never see anyone else. She is a real advocate for her patients and does no greedy nickel and diming. True value for the money.
in Gilbert, az |
I broke my foot 2 years ago, under care of another doc it never fully healed, so I fell again this year. My 1st doc dx'ed a leg fracture, insisted I needed surgery. Saw Dr. Mallik for 2nd opinion and switched docs on the spot, could not be happier with that decision or the incredible, thorough, compassionate care I've received from her. She caught a 2nd fracture in ankle and mult. areas of severe soft-tissue damage that 1st doc completely missed. She truly cares, never rushes, and pt comes 1st.
Have you seen Dr. Krishna Mallik, MD?
Are you Dr. Mallik?