Dr. Krishna Dash, MD

Dr. Krishna Dash, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Krishna Dash, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Medicine in 1998 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

2438 Research Pkwy Ste 100

Colorado Springs, CO 80920

• Cofinity
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Premera Blue Cross

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Dash's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Dash's Top Procedures and Conditions

high
high

Dr. Dash performs Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy) more than 82% of her peers

Dr. Dash performs this procedure more than 82% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Debridement

• Hidradenitis
  • Lipomas
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Second-Degree Burns

Dr. Dash?
Dr. Dash's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Krishna Dash, MD
RecentMost Helpful
As a TG female it can be difficult to find someone who you trust, who is respectful, and who can really understand the importance of how you look. My mother and I interviewed surgeons from Boulder to Colorado Springs, and we both knew from the moment we met Dr. Dash that she was the only one we wanted to work with. The support staff was professional, courteous, and always greeted us with smiles. I really impressed that they were always on time, including the day of surgery, which was not the ca
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Dash, MD?
Dr Dash was amazing!!! I felt so comfortable from initial consultation through my final appointment after surgery. She was there for any concerns and I feel amazing!!! I was so nervous prior to breast lift surgery; but the pain was minimal and I am beyond thrilled with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Dash, MD?
I am absolutely pleased with my results. Dr. Dash and her staff made the process so easy and enjoyable. They addressed all my questions and concerns. Even though they have been through many women's reductions they still treated me with concern and caring and took the extra time to explain anything I wasn't comfortable with. I highly recommend Dr. Dash and her staff, very friendly, caring and knowledgeable group.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Dash, MD?
Dr. Dash is great and I highly recommend her. She is both professional and personable as is all of her staff that I encountered. All of my questions and concerns were addressed and both my husband and I had no reservations with my moving forward with the elected surgery. My goal of alleviating years of back, shoulder and neck pain was achieved, and the day after surgery, I could feel an immediate improvement. Dr. Dash and her staff continued to care for me after the surgery in the same carin
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Dash, MD?
Dr. Dash is extremely capable, compassionate, artful, and professional. She was very thorough at responding to my questions, gave me time, and was not trying to rush off to the next patient. She was very much on time, so much so that I think I only sat in the waiting room once briefly during the last 2 months of multiple appointments. I am extremely happy with the results! I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Dash, MD?
My experience with Dr. Dash and her office was beyond what I expected and what I have experienced at other physician's offices. 30 years ago I had breast implants and recently fell and ruptured one of the implants. Surgery required removing the old implants and replacement with new ones. Dr. Dash did an excellent job and I'm extremely happy with the new me. Her office staff were extremely warm, friendly and helpful. Going to her office was like visiting with friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Dash, MD?
I went to Dr. Dash for a breast reduction. She is awesome - makes you feel comfortable right away. She and her staff were thorough, professional and knowledgeable. When surgery day arrived, she and her medical staff made me feel comfortable - I knew I was in good hands! The results were better than expected and the recovery was smooth. I would recommend Dr. Dash without hesitation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Dash, MD?
Dr Dash is a competent and caring Physician. I highly recommend her for her any plastic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Dash, MD?
Dr, Dash provides excellent service & care. Should I need any plastic surgery, I will definitely return to her. She explains all your options for surgery in detail and is very patient-answering all my questions. Her office staff is always friendly and caring. Her office is also impecibly clean, I truly feel I had the very best care, before, during and after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Krishna Dash, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dash?

Insurance accepted