Dr. Kota Reddy, MD

Internal Medicine •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Reddy

Reddy & Reynolds Cardiology

3519 Town Center Blvd S Ste A Sugar Land, TX 77479

Dr. Kota Reddy, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Sugar Land, TX. He specializes in internal medicine and cardiology.

Dr. Reddy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reddy

4.1

74.19354838709677%

Dr. Reddy?
Dr. Reddy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kota Reddy, MD
Dr Reddy is great! I've been seeing him since July 2019 and is very informative and answered all of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kota Reddy, MD?
Stay AWAY! There are plenty of other cardiologists in Houston. This Doctor runs a dishonest practice. Expect huge EXTRA charges that they don't tell you about until after everything is done. THEY LITERALLY told me that they didn't have time to call every patient that owes them money!!! Instead, they quickly turn you over to a collection agency and add tons of collection charges. WOW!!! That tells me that they are doing the same thing to all of their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kota Reddy, MD?
I went to Dr. Reddy because I was experiencing rapid heart rate upon standing up, and waking me up at night. After several tests, and a lot of money worth of blood work, I left with a misdiagnosis of anxiety. I found out later from a GP that I have POTS, which he completely missed even though I had a textbook case. Now my bill is in collections because he wants to be paid for the appointment where he misdiagnosed me. Highly unethical on top of misdiagnosing me. Save yourself from these crooks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kota Reddy, MD?
I will not be going back to this Cardiologist again! Bad experience with the doctor, getting the results and with the billing process. Dr. Reddy made me feel like I was wasting his time. He rushed me and was asking me what I want from him even after I explained my symptoms; his help obviously! On top of that it was a pain to try and get my results and has taken 3+ months so far with the claim still not properly submitted to my insurance and I am waiting for a refund of 1200$!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kota Reddy, MD?
Dr. Reddy is great! He’s not only knowledgeable and extremely qualified, but a wonderful teacher as well. He has encouraged me to get healthy, moving away from pre-diabetes toward fitness, weight loss and longevity. He’s very personable, easy to talk to and listens well. Also, he looks very healthy himself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kota Reddy, MD?
I went to see Dr. Reddy this morning. I had an appointment at. 11:00 AM. I was taken to an exam room on time. Howeve, buy 12:35 I still had not seen the physician. I left telling the nurse it was taking to long. When I was on the freeway, about 10 minutes later, his office called and said he was ready to see me if I would come back. I declined that offer and one to reschedule. The office had childish posters plastered everywhere and he sells pita bread. It was pretty sad. I won't go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kota Reddy, MD?
Dr. Reddy is the best. His work up of my blood panel was extensive and he offered great options/information around diet and lifestyle changes. Most cardiologists turn straight to the statin drug option. Dr. Reddy' expert advice is helping me eat healthy, lose weight fast, and feel better in the process. My blood pressure is down and I feel confident my blood profile will be better next time. He spent a lot of time explaining how to improve my health. I highly recommend Dr Reddy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kota Reddy, MD?
I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE THOROUGH TESTING , WORK UP, AND ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY OF EQUIPMENT IN HIS OFFICE FACILITY. DR. REDDY IS VERY EASY TO TALK TO. HE EMULATES EXTREME KNOWLEDGE IN HIS FIELD. HE IS AMAZING TO LISTEN TO HIS VIDEOS AS WELL. I DO RECOMMEND HIM.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kota Reddy, MD?
He entered the room and just told me to ask him questions. Is this the way to deal with a patient? What type of attitude does he have....very dissatisfied
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kota Reddy, MD?
I love the staff, the speed of every encounter was excellent. Dr. Reddy gives you hope and encouragement. I would recommend him to everyone. Robin T
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kota Reddy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reddy?

• Cardiology

Baylor College Of Med

Dr. Reddy accepts

Dr. Reddy accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Reddy treats your condition or procedure

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease