Dr. Kore Liow, MD

Dr. Kore Liow, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Kore Liow, MD is a neurology specialist in Honolulu, HI and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from St George's University in 1993 and specializes in neurology.

2230 Liliha St Ste 104

Honolulu, HI 96817

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice

Learn about Dr. Liow

See how frequently Dr. Liow performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

EEG (Electroencephalogram)
Brain Disorders
Epilepsy
high

Dr. Liow's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Liow "Hawaii Pacific Neuroscience Institute's commitment is aligned with our crossed disciplinary effort to implement evidence-based patient care paths in a fully integrated care delivery model.  Our patient centered care model allows our patients to access care through a variety of specialized, disease specific centers.   Each center incorporates an interdisciplinary approach to the diagnosis and management of a specific neurological condition, harnessing the expertise of different specialists in a close collaborative manner working towards delivering the best care for the complex neurological conditions.

We are Hawaii's first fully integrated multidisciplinary neuroscience specialists working in a patient centered care model. We believe that collaborative group care is not only better, but it is more effective and more efficient. Our core values include innovative care in which our specialists provides the latest and most advance approach to the disease state and lead the state in neuroscience research and clinical trials. We believe care should include preventive measures, wellness and healing for both mind and body. We believe in holistic care and that care can take place in different settings for comfort and values.  Most of all, our patients remain the focus of all we do and care should be tailored made just for you.

Diagnostic Expertise, Advanced Treatment Modalities

HPN specialists employ the latest and most advanced diagnostic capabilities to solve and diagnose complex neurological conditions.  These services will be made available at HPN or working with facilities on campus including 3TMRI, Digital EEG, Long Term EEG, EMG, Carotid Doppler ultrasonography, full battery of neuropsychological testings including biofeedback.

Relevant and Hawaii Specific Research

HPN physicians and scientists lead the state in bringing neuroscience clinical trials to the island so that Hawaii patients do not have to travel to the mainland to seek these advanced research treatments. "

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• barry
  • University of Utah Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • National Institutes of Health
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Liow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Liow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Liow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liow to family and friends

Dr. Liow's Performance

Dr. Kore Liow, His Doctors, and his friendly staff at Hawaii Pacific Neurology provide great treatment for my epilepsy disorder. His knowledge, treatment and advice have provided a solution to these unpredictable, monthly seizures. I've been 8 months seizure free after using his epilepsy treatment....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I've been seeking him, and he has been kind to me. I feel that he cares about me by asking questions as to how I've been doing and encouraging me for how I can improve on to make my condition better.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
He seen my mother about 1 month ago. I felt like he didn’t care of my concerns and just gave her whatever medication he felt like even though i was scared of the side effects he didn’t explain anything. He also ordered an EEG which I researched that’s it is not necessary for my mother who was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option5
The experience was excellent. Dr. Liow was very informative on the condition I have.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
The staff was friendly, sweet and accommodating. Dr Liow explained to me in detail what our next step would need to be and why. He assured me I would be in good hands and knowing that he's a man of GOD I know I will. Thank you Dr Liow and his staff for your support during a scary and confusing...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0