Dr. Kompal Gadh, MD

Dr. Kompal Gadh, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Kompal Gadh MD 2771 Executive Park Dr Ste 1, Weston, FL 33331 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Gadh specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Weston, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Gadh? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gadh's Experience

See how Dr. Gadh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gadh

Dr. Gadh accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gadh has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Gadh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gadh to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Gadh
Dr. Gadh's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (30)
in North Lauderdale |
Dr. Gadh is a very nice and compassionate Doctor she is very thorough and explains everything in detail whether it be good news or bad news I live in North Lauderdale and drive to Pembroke Pines to see her I normally don't like female ObGyn but she has definetly changed my mind about that she is extraordinary.
in Weston, FL |
Unfortunately, Dr. Gadh had to deliver sad news on only my second ultrasound. Her level of professionalism yet sensitivity and compassion was like nothing I have ever experienced with a doctor before. She and her team were great throughout the decision making progress and following procedure/treatment and I look forward to getting pregnant again and being under her care.
in Miami, FL |
Awesome doctor. Though its second pregnancy still she has patience to answer my doubts. I will strongly recommend her to my friends.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Gadh and her staff are always professional, helpful and friendly. It's always a pleasure seeing them! Especially her nurse Toni. She has a great personality and is always professional! Dr Gadh is personable and has great bedside manners. She has delivered both of my children and I would never consider seeing another doctor. She's the BEST in the business!!
in Hollywood, FL |
She is professional and thorough and will give you all the time you need. Have been with her since she started out.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I love Dr.Gadh, she is amazing! I'm a first time mom & Dr.Gadh made me feel comfortable w/ any & every question I had for her. The Weston office staff is very friendly & made me feel welcomed. Dr.Gadh is very open & will tell you everything upfront. She delivered my babygirl & did an amazing job with helping me have a smooth delivery with no complications! I'm so grateful to find such an admirable, knowledgable doctor who really cares about you. I recommened her to everyone & they love her too!
in Cooper City, Florida |
Great Doctor, very friendly and knowledgeable. She delivered our Son nearly 10 years ago. We walked in her office this morning since my wife is expecting our 3rd child. Dr Gadh remembered all the events on the day she delivered our Son. She told us even the name of the Nurse that was helping her on that day. She took her time today to explain everything to us since it is high risk pregnancy. She listens and takes her time and makes sure ALL your questions are answered. Dr Gadh is Excellent!!!
She is awesome. Definitely shows her patients are more than a check to her. Takes time to seat and get comfortable in the room with you and ask you if you have any questions.The only thing I hated was that she doesn't perform VBACs. Also, be prepared to wait at least 30 - 60 minutes.
Have you seen Dr. Kompal Gadh, MD?
Are you Dr. Gadh?

Compare Dr. Gadh

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Weston, FL 33331

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology