Dr. Komal Horvath, DO

Dr. Komal Horvath, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Komal Horvath, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Tioga, FL. She is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Horvath is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Horvath

Dr. Horvath enjoys implementing physical fitness, lifestyle modifications and nutrition for her own health and seeks to do the same for her patients. Dr. Horvath strives for her patients to seek personal responsibility in their own care and enjoys educating them in areas of need.

Dr. Horvath's Experience

Dr. Horvath's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• University of Medicine and Dentistry
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Bryn Mawr Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Horvath has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Dr. Horvath does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Horvath and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Horvath's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Horvath to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Horvath's Performance
in Gainesville, FL |
I would fully recommend Dr. Horvath. She is straight forward and honest. I APPRECIATE that she does not hold back the punches as it has dramatically improved my health over these past 6 years. To be honest, she helped save my life! In my humble opinion, God used her to help me so I can enjoy loving my wife and watching my children grow for many, many more years. She can multitask, listen, take notes, and give feedback and her recommendations for treatment of any issue.
in Gainesville, FL |
I find Dr Horvath to be very professional and knowledgeable. She and her staff are friendly, efficient and welcoming. Her demeanor is one that is approachable. She has met my expectations as a primary care provider.
in Gainesville, FL |
I have been seeing Dr Horvath for several years and Highly recommend her to my family and friends. She is very caring and attentive and makes you feel at ease and comfortable. She is very gifted in her field and through in her tests and prescribing the proper medications. She is like a great conductor, sending you to specialists as needed and monitoring your visits to see you are keeping up with them. I have great trust in her. She has kept me as healthy as I can be.
in Hampton, FL |
She is always genuinely interested in my health and truly listens to my concerns or questions. She is extremely efficient, knowledgeable, and always "caring". I think she is the best "family physician" in the Gainesville and surrounding area!!!! I would compare her to "Dr Scott Medley", the best compliment there is by far!!!!
Canisteo, NY |
Dr Horvath has always been so helpful. She gets me in whenever needed & is always right on top of my medical issues. Refers me to the right people when needed. Very thorough! I would highly recommend her!
in Alachua, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Horvath for several years and I'm always pleased at how attentive she is to what I have to say and how she wants to get me to feeling better.
in Hawthorne, FL |
She is efficient, explains her answers to your questions, listens to your requests, & offers several suggestions for making a decision. Her staff is excellent, friendly, & great with follow up, especially with billing & Medicare complications. Her Nurse Practitioner compliments Dr. Horvath's expertise in the area of geriatric care. She also tries to order generic drugs when possible for senior citizens who are on a budget.
in Gainesville,Fla |
Dr Horvath, is very attentive to my problem and takes the time needed to get the best results for me.
in Newberry |
Wow, what a great doctor.
in Newberry, Fl |
Excellent physician. Very knowledgeable and the best doctor I've had in my 69 years! Highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Komal Horvath, DO?
Are you Dr. Horvath?

Visit Dr. Horvath

Dr. Horvath accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare