Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Kofo Ekadi, MD
Dr. Kofo Ekadi is an internist serving the Burleson, Texas area at her practice, Delta Medical Clinic. After graduating from medical school at the University of Lagos College of Medicine in her native Nigeria, Dr. Ekadi completed an internship at Howard University Hospital in Washington, DC, and her residency in internal medicine at Greater Baltimore Medical Center in Maryland. After graduating in 1997, she practiced in the Maryland area before moving to Texas in 2000; she has since practiced in the Fort Worth, Burleson and Cleburne areas. Dr. Ekadi speaks English and Spanish, to better serve the diverse population of the area. She is board-certified in internal medicine and a member of the American College of Physicians, as well as several medical societies. Dr. Ekadi's areas of special interest include diabetes mellitus ("sugar diabetes"), bariatric medicine (weight loss medicine), hypertension and erectile dysfunction. She feels strongly that with patient education and empowerment, people can take better care of themselves and improve their health.

Delta Medical Clinic

12001 South Fwy Ste 210

Burleson, TX 76028

• AARP
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Ekadi

Delta Medical Clinic is a full service Internal Medicine/Primary Care practice devoted to providing the highest level of care available anywhere. To that end, we utilize state of the art medical and computer equipment in every aspect of the practice.This includes the treatment of chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes as well as the provision of well physicals and other aspects of preventive care. Patients. charts are stored securely in an electronic format, making patients.

Dr. Ekadi's Experience

Dr. Ekadi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Bariatric Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Acid Reflux
  • Allergies
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • High Cholesterol

• Lagos University Tching Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Greater Baltimore Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Ekadi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ekadi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ekadi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ekadi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ekadi to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Ekadi's Performance
in fort worth |
Very caring , great listner, very knowledgeable.
in Crowley Tx |
Ive never had a doctor like this one. Dr Ekadi is very thorough and caring. I highly recommend her to anyone who"s looking for GREAT care.
ft worth, tx |
Dr Ekadi is especially knowledgeable and creative in working with patients to determine the best solution to their healthcare needs. She is also outstandingly compassionate.
in Alvarado TX |
She is very nice and vey polite. She stays on me about my health and weight!
in Fort Worth, TX |
I became a patient of Dr Ekadi , because of my mother. Who has been a patient for about 10 yrs or more. I've been a patient for about 2 yrs and it's the best decision I've made. Dr Ekadi and her staff are professional , kind, and make ya feel as if you're the only patient. I have no complaints
in Burleson, TX |
Dr. Ekati is a very sweet and caring doctor. She is smart and has an excellant bedside manner. I feel as if she really listens and takes her time with me. I feel heard and understood. unlike other doctors who seem to rush you thru a visit, Dr. Ekati really listens and asks questions. I like that.
in North Richland Hills, TX |
Dr. Ekadi is a trustworthy Doctor that is caring and always making her rounds to provide the best care for her patients.
in Burlenson, TX |
She's a excellent doctor.
in Crowley, TX |
AWESOME!
in fort worth, TX |
I love that she provides all types of services. Ive never had a doctor that made it all about her patients. Passionate, caring, and is a great listener. Love the staff as well ........keeep up the good work Delta medical . And thanks for all the advise you give me to keep me healthy.
Burleson, TX |
Dr. Ekadi is by far the best doctor I've ever known. She is very knowledgeable and patient. She is very thorough in her examinations and pushes you to be a better you. She works with you to give you the ideas and tools to achieve your ultimate goal; good health because she cares. Her staff will work hard to help you with anything you may need if you have issues or hardships. If she is unable to help you with a specific issue, she will find somebody who can. I would not recommend anyone else!
in Ft Worth, TX |
When I visit this doctor I had a very good experience with the staff and the doctor she's very attentive very nice
in Dallas TX |
My experience with Dr Ekadi was wonderful. She's knowledgeable ,she follows through as well as excellent great bed side manners.
in fort worth TX |
I was referred by uncle and now im a patient and Everything good. She's a great doctor!
in fort worth TX |
She very caring , very thorough, and takes her time with me and explains everything I need to know!
in Fort worth tx |
They put up with and my mouth (LOL). She tells me everything I need to know about me and me body. I love how she stays on me about weight and my smoking. OmG I love the staff, because they make me laugh. ITS NEVER A DULL MONUMENT WHEN IM THERE! She also gets me in and out! I love you DR.Ekadi and staff! K.Hughes
in Arlington, TX |
she is caring,patient,very nice Dr.that i would highly recommend for people that had chronic problems SHE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST
in Grandview TX |
She is very friendly , polite and, caring, But is very firm when it comes to my health. Glad your my doctor!!!!
Arlington, TX |
I am new in this town and I was referred to her by my family. She is a AWESOME doctor!
in Arlington, TX |
I would recommend this Dr. Ekadi to everyone
in Joshua tx |
She is Awesome!! Answers all questions, has a fantastic "bedside manner". She will laugh with you and at the same time be straight forward in what she requests of you and takes your health very serious!
in Burleson, TX |
Very nice but incompetent Physician, including misdiagnosing me for over 3 months, not returning phone calls or emails, not escribing scripts. The office staff is the sorriest excuse for a staff I have ever seen in my life. CONSTANTLY losing my information, trying to bill the wrong insurance company (And you give them your card and ID everytime you go in for a visit!) It would take at least 5-9 business days and several emails and phone calls just to get my normal rx refills called in. SAD
in Abilene,tx |
Just to finish where I left off. Becase of her staff. Every month I have to wait on med refills. Like l am still waiting on one to be filled yet I was there Monday. Have went 15 days with out one of my meds that I need daily. I have been to hospital here in , Abilene at least 8 times this past year just because of withdrawals from not having medications that I need to control my symptoms. Over 10000.00 in hospital bills and ambulance rides all because her staff. Is uneducated, rude,lacks care
Have you seen Dr. Kofo Ekadi, MD?
Are you Dr. Ekadi?