Dr. Kode Murthy, MD

Dr. Kode Murthy, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Kode Murthy, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Milford, OH and has been practicing for 58 years. He graduated from Andhra Med Coll in 1960 and specializes in psychiatry.

732 Lila Ave Ste 1

Milford, OH 45150

• CareSource
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Murthy

See how frequently Dr. Murthy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychiatric Diseases
Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)

Dr. Murthy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Andhra Med Coll
  • Jersey City Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1969
  • Rollman Psych Inst
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1972

Dr. Murthy has no media or publications listed.

• Telugu

Dr. Murthy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murthy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Murthy's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murthy to family and friends

Dr. Murthy's Performance

GOOD

At first I was hesitant to admit I needed to see a psychiatrist,I was dealing with PTSD,Bipolar Disorder,and anxiety problems. All of that combined started to affect my day to day life. Then I called Dr. Murthy's office and I made my first appointment. Let me just say,since I first saw this...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Amazingly Helpful!!!!, I have seen Dr. Murthy for a while now and he is nothing but caring and helpful. Very kind, Good listener, asks great questions to get to the root of the problem without making you feel like you are in an interrogation. Recommend him to all my friends and family that need...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Murthy helped me get my life back on track. I spent years telling myself that I had to get back in to a doctor and finally went back and met Dr. Murthy. After a few months, I was back to feeling good consistently. I would highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Visited on 7/27/16. Dr. Murthy either knowing lied or doesn't know the side effects of the medication he's handing out. He repeatedly told me the medication he was giving me did not have a specific side effect (I asked about insomnia) that is in fact one of the top three most common side effects....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1
Everything about this guy and his office is creepy. He doesn't listen, just prescribes drugs and tells you to come back in two weeks. Then he seems genuinely surprised that you still have the same problems. So he presribes more drugs. His office is shabby and his staff seems actually hostile.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1