Dr. Klaudia Plawny-Lebenbom, MD

Dr. Klaudia Plawny-Lebenbom, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Klaudia Plawny-Lebenbom, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Shelby Township, MI. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Plawny-Lebenbom is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, St. John Macomb - Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus and Saint John Hospital and Medical Center.

Alliance Health Professionals, PLLC

50505 Schoenherr Rd Ste 300

Shelby Township, MI 48315

• AARP
  • Alliance Health Care
  • HAP Insurance
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Messa
  • Priority Health
  • Prudential

Learn about Dr. Plawny-Lebenbom

Dr. Plawny-Lebenbom's Experience

Dr. Plawny-Lebenbom's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Academy of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Mich State U Affil Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Plawny-Lebenbom has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Plawny-Lebenbom does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Plawny-Lebenbom and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Henry Ford Macomb Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Plawny-Lebenbom is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Plawny-Lebenbom's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Plawny-Lebenbom to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Plawny-Lebenbom's Performance
in Eastside of Greater Detroit |
I can confidently state that Dr. Plawny-Lebenbom is not only responsible for improving my chronic migraines more than any neurologist I've seen, but she has saved the health care "system" thousands of dollars (and saved me tons of time) in the process with proper advice and treatment. She consistently takes time to get the details / treatment plans. Patient, incredibly smart, kind, honest...I trust her 1000%. My family now goes here as well, even though it's 45 minutes away. Thanks Dr. L!
in Chesterfield michigan |
The most considerate doctor who actually listens to your problem. I am a fifty one year old man and have seen her for twenty years. I would highly recommend her for anyone.
in Macomb, Mi |
This Doctor is amazing!!! When I come in for my appointment she always puts me at ease. I've been seeing doctor Lebenbom for two years now and i have referred four of my friends and family members to her.
I'm 61 years old and she is the first doctor who actually takes time to listen to my concerns. She really cares and actually calls me with test results even when it's good news (which thankfully is most of the time).
in Grosse Pointe, Mi |
Dr. Lebenbom is an excellent health provider. I found her to be very attentive to the concerns that I had and took the time to explain any tests that I might need. She listens. I never felt rushed, which can frequently happen in a busy office. I would highly recommend her.
I know that I can trust her with my life. She is always on the ball, compassionate, tentative and honest.
in Troy, MI |
Dr Lebenbom takes her time wth patients yet grasps problems and solutions quickly. She has high empathy and medical knowlegde as well as the rare commodity of common sense. Most doctors do not have a fraction of her capability for hard work and caring. I say this as a fellow physician and her patient.
in Troy, MI |
I brought Dr. Lebenbom several age-related issues and conditions. Other doctors patched the problems but she healed them. These included a major one that others had fumbled for over 10 years.
in Fraser, MI |
Dr. Klaudia Lebenbom is awesome, she really cares, she listens to her patients and will get to the bottom of any of your concerns. She is willing to try different things if you don't think something is working well for you. I really appreciate her candor, she will tell me straight up what is going on. You might wait a bit longer than average but I am willing to wait because I know she spends the time needed with her patients. I cannot say enough about her, my entire family see her now.
in Warren |
One of the rare doctors that care about you. Takes time and gets to the bottom of the issue and may take tests but she the doctor not you and it is needed. Trust is what is lack of and have to trust your doctor and she is one you can, she knows her stuff. Don't hear her ask to repeat. She the best.
EXELLENT!! Dr. Plawny-Lebenbom spends time with her patient and listens. She is very good listener and she is not in and out in 5 min. She has time for her patients and their problems. She attends to her patients' emotions and feelings. She cares about her patients and she guides them so they don't feel that they are almone.
Have you seen Dr. Klaudia Plawny-Lebenbom, MD?
Are you Dr. Plawny-Lebenbom?

Visit Dr. Plawny-Lebenbom

Health Alliance
  • Health Net
    Tricare
    Tricare
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Messa