Dr. Klara Briskin, MD

Dr. Klara Briskin, MD

Neurology  ·
Female
Dr. Klara Briskin, MD is a neurology specialist in Elmwood Park, NJ and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from Ross University School Of Medicine-Md in 2007 and specializes in neurology and pain management.Read her story

1 Broadway Ste 402

Elmwood Park, NJ 07407

• Amerihealth
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Briskin

See how frequently Dr. Briskin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Confusion

Dr. Briskin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Briskin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Briskin "Dr. Briskin works with each patient to develop an individualized plan that works to reduce and eliminate all varieties of pain as well as provide treatment from those suffering from neurological symptoms. As a doctor of neurology, she approaches each case with an unparalleled level of compassion and builds a rapport with each patient. Using an approach that treats the entire body, we offer a wider range of solutions for a variety of symptoms. Professional Associations American Academy of Neurology American Medical Association World Academy of Pain Medicine Ultrasonography Spine Intervention Society New York State Pain Society Office Hours Monday - Thursday: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm"

• Neurology
  • Pain Management

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• SUNY Binghamton-Psycho Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Ross University School Of Medicine-Md
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Neurology-Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Briskin has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Briskin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Briskin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Briskin's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Briskin to family and friends

Dr. Briskin's Performance

Where do I begin? I've been suffering with chronic pain due to my 3 spinal surgeries & left rotator cuff repaired for about 10 years. I been 2 several doctors who only cared about milking my insurance but NOT Dr. Briskin. Dr. Klara Briskin is not only a professional but she actually cares about her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was treated by Dr. Briskin for several months and was extremely grateful for her compassion, knowledge and attentiveness. Dr. Briskin is a true professional. Not only do I feel much better, but I have also recommended her to my friends and family members who share my opinion.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Professional of the highest caliber. The doctor saw me even though I was not covered on the day of the visit. She took her time and heard meet out then scheduled me for all appropriate testing and correctly diagnosed my issue....I am so grateful to have found her. Many thanks.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
It is a shame that a good doctor slips through my fingers because she doesn't take my insurance - but when the insurance was better was all to happy to treat me - funny thing though I confirmed twice with the insurance she was in the plan and the day before my visit the office calls and says she "...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I'm very disappointed with the way I was treated at Dr. Briskin's office. It was hard to get in touch with a doctor over the phone when I need it and more care about receiving the copay then treating a patient. She wasn't ready with all the paperwork at the time of my appointment which started 30...more
Are you Dr. Briskin?