Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Female

Dr. Thomas

Reid Podiatry & Pain Management

1400 Highland Rd Richmond, IN 47374

Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Richmond, IN and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Wisconsin School Of Medicine and Public Health in 2010 and specializes in anesthesiology, pain medicine, and more.

Dr. Thomas accepts

Dr. Thomas accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Thomas treats your condition or procedure

2.4

Dr. Thomas?
Dr. Thomas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD
She is goes above and beyond to find an individualized solution to my pain needs. She listens to my changing needs and has given me my life back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD?
She has been a very caring doctor. She has addressed the issues that I have gone to her for. Yes I would send my friend to see this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD?
The first visit was uncomfortable and I left that day and rated her as unfavorable...I WAS WRONG. SHE IS AMAZING ,VERY CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE, KIND..I FEEL MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER IS GOOD, SHE LISTENS,TAKES HER TIME ASKS QUESTIONS..UNDERSTANDING OF MY DRUG ALLERGIES.. MY FAMILY DOC AFTER MY FIRST VISIT ASKED ME TO GIVE HER A SECOND CHANCE , MAYBE SHE WAS TESTING ME TO SEE HOW I REACTED ABOUT MY MEDS..SHE GAVE ME A FIRST IMPRESSION SHE HATED ALL PAIN MEDS.that's not the case..highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD?
Not very helpful, unwilling to prescribe meds even when I wasn't looking for narcotics. Front desk was great but the nurse was horrible. Dr Thomas is just not very understanding and really shouldn't be a pain management dr in my opinion. I'm switching to someone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD?
If I could give negative stars I would. Very hateful attitude and her nurse was the same. Even with correct documentation she treats everyone like drug seekers. Bedside manner is honestly one of the worse I have ever seen. She should not be in pain management if she does not care about what people are going through. Never had a doctor talk and treat me the way she did. Ridiculous! Front desk people were awesome and the only good thing about visit. Never will go back and will NEVER recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD?
I was not pleased with her. After a short time I realized she was hard to talk to. She had very poor bed side manners with me.. I was referred by my surgeon as a patient to consider a Electric Spinal Stimulator . She failed to tell me she was not qualified to do it.. I was treated with injections with no relief. When it came to time to do the final implant. I did not hear back from her office. I called them to hear she was going to a seminar to find out how to do it.. I change doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD?
Horrible Dr. Instantly thinks you are a "drug seeker" and treats you as such. She doesn't seem to understand or care about what the patient is going through. Has written wrong prescriptions (dose amts/times a day) and when followed and ran out was told I was taking to much. After I showed the bottle and what it said to her staff they blamed the computer system. Next prescription...same thing. This time I Called and told them. RUDE STAFF and office manager. Would NEVER go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD?
She is always professional and compassionate
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD?
Dr Thomas refuses to work for her patients if they don't fit into her box you will not get the treatment you need will drop her as soon as I get her replaced!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD?
Dr . Thomas has listened to me every visit I have seen her . She understands that I don't want to use pain meds for my pain and want to keep my very active life style . There are alternatives to drugs .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD?
Do not waste your time or money on this doctor. She Has NO compassion at all. I saw her for chronic pain caused by an inoperable spine condition. I had enough medical records to prove that I was not a drug seeker. She stated that she does not prescribe narcotics for any reason.??? When I ask her what people in my position were suppose to do, she said take something over the counter WOW. And she's a pain management specialist????? Her attitude was unbelievable as well.:(
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Thomas?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Thomas treats patients.

Reid Health