Anesthesiology  |
Female
Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD
Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Richmond, IN. She has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Reid Health.

Reid Podiatry & Pain Management

1400 Highland Rd

Richmond, IN 47374

Learn about Dr. Thomas

Dr. Thomas' Experience

Dr. Thomas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Thomas does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Grand Valley State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Wisconsin School Of Medicine and Public Health
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Medical College of Wisconsin
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Medical College of Wisconsin
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Thomas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Thomas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Thomas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thomas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thomas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thomas to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Thomas' Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
West Elkton, Ohio 45070 |
She has been a very caring doctor. She has addressed the issues that I have gone to her for. Yes I would send my friend to see this doctor.
in Centerville, indiana |
The first visit was uncomfortable and I left that day and rated her as unfavorable...I WAS WRONG. SHE IS AMAZING ,VERY CARING, KNOWLEDGEABLE, KIND..I FEEL MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER IS GOOD, SHE LISTENS,TAKES HER TIME ASKS QUESTIONS..UNDERSTANDING OF MY DRUG ALLERGIES.. MY FAMILY DOC AFTER MY FIRST VISIT ASKED ME TO GIVE HER A SECOND CHANCE , MAYBE SHE WAS TESTING ME TO SEE HOW I REACTED ABOUT MY MEDS..SHE GAVE ME A FIRST IMPRESSION SHE HATED ALL PAIN MEDS.that's not the case..highly recommended
Union City, IN |
Not very helpful, unwilling to prescribe meds even when I wasn't looking for narcotics. Front desk was great but the nurse was horrible. Dr Thomas is just not very understanding and really shouldn't be a pain management dr in my opinion. I'm switching to someone else.
If I could give negative stars I would. Very hateful attitude and her nurse was the same. Even with correct documentation she treats everyone like drug seekers. Bedside manner is honestly one of the worse I have ever seen. She should not be in pain management if she does not care about what people are going through. Never had a doctor talk and treat me the way she did. Ridiculous! Front desk people were awesome and the only good thing about visit. Never will go back and will NEVER recommend her.
in Eaton, OH |
I was not pleased with her. After a short time I realized she was hard to talk to. She had very poor bed side manners with me.. I was referred by my surgeon as a patient to consider a Electric Spinal Stimulator . She failed to tell me she was not qualified to do it.. I was treated with injections with no relief. When it came to time to do the final implant. I did not hear back from her office. I called them to hear she was going to a seminar to find out how to do it.. I change doctors.
in Richmond, IN |
Horrible Dr. Instantly thinks you are a "drug seeker" and treats you as such. She doesn't seem to understand or care about what the patient is going through. Has written wrong prescriptions (dose amts/times a day) and when followed and ran out was told I was taking to much. After I showed the bottle and what it said to her staff they blamed the computer system. Next prescription...same thing. This time I Called and told them. RUDE STAFF and office manager. Would NEVER go back.
in Centerville, IN |
She is always professional and compassionate
Dr Thomas refuses to work for her patients if they don't fit into her box you will not get the treatment you need will drop her as soon as I get her replaced!!
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr . Thomas has listened to me every visit I have seen her . She understands that I don't want to use pain meds for my pain and want to keep my very active life style . There are alternatives to drugs .
Richmond |
Do not waste your time or money on this doctor. She Has NO compassion at all. I saw her for chronic pain caused by an inoperable spine condition. I had enough medical records to prove that I was not a drug seeker. She stated that she does not prescribe narcotics for any reason.??? When I ask her what people in my position were suppose to do, she said take something over the counter WOW. And she's a pain management specialist????? Her attitude was unbelievable as well.:(
in Centerville, indiana |
Shes a pain management doc who hates pain medicines.. worries less of your quality of life and participation than just saving the world from pain meds and her views of over use. My fist visit she indicated she hates disability for her patients unconcerned with your pain even when she had all the puzzle peices. Stay home take it easy don't do anything that makes you hurt.Going to give her a try not showing much hope she cares about a patient level of pain.not sure other than saving world of meds
Have you seen Dr. Kisha Thomas, MD?
Are you Dr. Thomas?