Dr. Kirsten Lin, MD

Dr. Kirsten Lin, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Wexford Medical 20397 Route 19 # 330 Cranberry Township, PA 16066 Get Directions

Dr. Kirsten Lin, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Cranberry Township, PA. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

Dr. Lin's Experience

See how Dr. Lin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lin

Dr. Lin accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Lin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lin to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Lin's Performance
in Cranberry Twp,PA16066 |
Dr Lin is my doctor and I think she's really great. She listens to my concerns and gives great medical advice. Very easy to talk to. I've never had an issue with my medications. I've always had the staff contact me in a timely manner and Teresa is awesome. I highly recommend her.
in Leetsdale, PA |
On six occasions I have had my pharmacies (two of them) have to contact her multiple times to refill prescriptions where she nor her staff follow through.. I've told her this is a problem more than once and talked to staff multiple times but nothing changes. The manager blamed me and lied saying another nurse tried to contact me the day before {but the nurse was calling me on the other line while I was talking to the manager). Lies, incompetence and irresponsible. Her system is broken. Sorry
in Mars, PA |
I was looking for a new doctor after mine had retired, and I chose Dr. Lin. So happy with my decision. She took a great deal of time with me and she was so easy to talk to about my health. She was very professional and treated me in a caring manner. Even after one visit, I would definitely recommend her.
in Mars, PA |
She was so personable! Listen to everything I said, she truly cared. Very thorough. Doesn't talk down to her patients, I'm so very happy to now have her as my dr.
in Ambridge, Pa |
I LOVE Dr. Lin. She's one of the few docs I've seen that cares about YOU! She has personally gone above and beyond to personally contact other doctors and surgeons when an issue I had needed a specialist. She always takes the time to speak to you about ANY questions you have, not just the ailment you are there for. I have never had to wait very long for her either. She really is fantastic, listens and is a team member with you when it comes to your health!
in Baden, PA |
Dr Lin is a very personable Doctor....one who talks with you, not at you. She checks your history and is always asking the right questions about any conditions you may have.
Have you seen Dr. Kirsten Lin, MD?
Are you Dr. Lin?

Compare Dr. Lin

Dr. Lin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Lin has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lin's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Lin does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lin and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2006

Upmc St Margaret Hosp
    Upmc St Margaret Hosp
    Penn State

Dr. Lin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.