Family Medicine  |
Dr. Kirsten Lin, MD
Dr. Kirsten Lin, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Allison Park, PA. She is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

4842 William Flynn Hwy # D

Allison Park, PA 15101

• CoreSource
  • Gateway Health Plan
  • Golden Rule
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Lin

I am passionate about putting the patient first.  Therefore, I chose to open a Direct Primary Care (DPC) practice.  DPC practices are member-supported via monthly dues.  With your membership in the practice, you receive unlimited doctor appointments with no further copays; these include physicals, acute/urgent care, chronic disease management, well woman care, well child visits, preoperative consultations, and much more!  We also offer home visits for a small additional fee.  At Family Matters, you will have no trouble scheduling appointments quickly and easily, little to no wait time in the waiting room, and 30-60 minute appointments times tailored to your needs.  You will have direct access to Dr. Lin via face-to-face appointments, video chats, emails, cell phone or texting.  We are able to dispense medications right from the office at  deep discounts.  We have partnered with Quest labs to provide lab testing also at significantly lower rates.  Visit our website to learn more!

Dr. Lin's Experience

Dr. Lin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Penn State
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Upmc St Margaret Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Upmc St Margaret Hosp

Dr. Lin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lin to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Lin's Performance
in Cranberry Twp,PA16066 |
Dr Lin is my doctor and I think she's really great. She listens to my concerns and gives great medical advice. Very easy to talk to. I've never had an issue with my medications. I've always had the staff contact me in a timely manner and Teresa is awesome. I highly recommend her.
Dear Anonymous, Thank you so much for your kind words.
in Leetsdale, PA |
On six occasions I have had my pharmacies (two of them) have to contact her multiple times to refill prescriptions where she nor her staff follow through.. I've told her this is a problem more than once and talked to staff multiple times but nothing changes. The manager blamed me and lied saying another nurse tried to contact me the day before {but the nurse was calling me on the other line while I was talking to the manager). Lies, incompetence and irresponsible. Her system is broken. Sorry
Dear James M., Believe me, I share your frustrations! These are some of the common hassles that we find in the traditional "fee for service" model of medicine. Fortunately, I am no longer affiliated with the practice that you mention in your review. In the world of Direct Primary Care, refills are taken care of in our office at deep discounts (please see our website for examples). In addition, I will have no staff and therefore will be taking care of all refills personally. Best wishes.
in Mars, PA |
I was looking for a new doctor after mine had retired, and I chose Dr. Lin. So happy with my decision. She took a great deal of time with me and she was so easy to talk to about my health. She was very professional and treated me in a caring manner. Even after one visit, I would definitely recommend her.
Dear Larry, Thank you so much for posting this comment. I appreciate you, and wish you the best.
in Mars, PA |
She was so personable! Listen to everything I said, she truly cared. Very thorough. Doesn't talk down to her patients, I'm so very happy to now have her as my dr.
Thank you, Heidi. I have enjoyed getting to know you.
in Ambridge, Pa |
I LOVE Dr. Lin. She's one of the few docs I've seen that cares about YOU! She has personally gone above and beyond to personally contact other doctors and surgeons when an issue I had needed a specialist. She always takes the time to speak to you about ANY questions you have, not just the ailment you are there for. I have never had to wait very long for her either. She really is fantastic, listens and is a team member with you when it comes to your health!
Thank you, Susan. It has been a privilege caring for you and your family over the years!
in Baden, PA |
Dr Lin is a very personable Doctor....one who talks with you, not at you. She checks your history and is always asking the right questions about any conditions you may have.
Thank you so much, Harley. You know I have always enjoyed caring for you and your wife.
Have you seen Dr. Kirsten Lin, MD?

Visit Dr. Lin