Dr. Kirsten Lin, MD

Dr. Kirsten Lin, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kirsten Lin, MD is a family medicine specialist in Allison Park, PA and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine in 2006 and specializes in family medicine.

4284 William Flynn Hwy Ste 102

Allison Park, PA 15101

• CoreSource
  • Gateway Health Plan
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Lin

Dr. Lin's Experience

Dr. Lin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Lin "I am passionate about putting the patient first.  Therefore, I chose to open a Direct Primary Care (DPC) practice.  DPC practices are member-supported via monthly dues.  With your membership in the practice, you receive unlimited doctor appointments with no further copays; these include physicals, acute/urgent care, chronic disease management, well woman care, well child visits, preoperative consultations, and much more!  We also offer home visits for a small additional fee.  At Family Matters, you will have no trouble scheduling appointments quickly and easily, little to no wait time in the waiting room, and 30-60 minute appointments times tailored to your needs.  You will have direct access to your doctor via face-to-face appointments, video chats, emails, cell phone or texting.  We are able to dispense medications right from the office at  deep discounts.  We have partnered with Quest labs to provide lab testing also at significantly lower rates.  Visit our website to learn more!"

• Family Practice

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Penn State
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Upmc St Margaret Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Upmc St Margaret Hosp

Dr. Lin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lin's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lin to family and friends

Dr. Lin's Performance

Dr. Lin is a very caring, very thorough physician...She has moved to a practice that is too far from where I live to continue with her being my doctor, but I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new physician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Lin is my doctor and I think she's really great. She listens to my concerns and gives great medical advice. Very easy to talk to. I've never had an issue with my medications. I've always had the staff contact me in a timely manner and Teresa is awesome. I highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Dear Anonymous, Thank you so much for your kind words.

On six occasions I have had my pharmacies (two of them) have to contact her multiple times to refill prescriptions where she nor her staff follow through.. I've told her this is a problem more than once and talked to staff multiple times but nothing changes. The manager blamed me and lied saying...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option2

Dear James M., Believe me, I share your frustrations! These are some of the common hassles that we find in the traditional "fee for service" model of medicine. Fortunately, I am no longer affiliated with the practice that you mention in your review. In the world of Direct Primary Care, refills are taken care of in our office at deep discounts (please see our website for examples). In addition, I will have no staff and therefore will be taking care of all refills personally. Best wishes.

I was looking for a new doctor after mine had retired, and I chose Dr. Lin. So happy with my decision. She took a great deal of time with me and she was so easy to talk to about my health. She was very professional and treated me in a caring manner. Even after one visit, I would definitely...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0

Dear Larry, Thank you so much for posting this comment. I appreciate you, and wish you the best.

She was so personable! Listen to everything I said, she truly cared. Very thorough. Doesn't talk down to her patients, I'm so very happy to now have her as my dr.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Thank you, Heidi. I have enjoyed getting to know you.